Low tier Becky says my personality is ugly

Deleted member 206

Deleted member 206

200cm giga mogger
It was in college, when a chadlite friend asked this chubby Becky how she finds me. (I didn‘t want to get with her btw, he was just joking around) She responded with a nasty „Eeeww“. That Chadlite was like ”wtf he‘s fine“ and she replied ”yeah he looks okay, but his personality is so ugly“. Then she mimicked my monotonous voice and laughed about it. I was far away, but I could hear everything. I kind of trained my ears to hear ppl gossiping about me

its the bug eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Nice blog post

Looks are of secondary importance, always

the REAL blackpill

At least your looks are okay. Mine is ogre-tier.

anyone ever made a comment about your looks irl? If not you can‘t be ogre-tier

Ask @Nibba he likes using the things I told in private against me publicly. :lul: But yeah I have had numerous negative comments about my looks IRL. Nowadays it doesn't happen as college kids are more mature. They know to keep bad comments to themselves. My high school oneitis said "Looks don't matter, but they do a little." :feelsrope: Another story, a girl was giving the guys I was sitting with compliments on certain aspects their face. Then somebody asked "What about TRUE_CEL?" She said "No." Everyone laughed. Then she said "He has nice eyelashes." JFL at eyelashes, nobody cares about eyelashes. :cry:

Another story, a girl was giving the guys I was sitting with compliments on certain aspects their face. Then somebody asked "What about TRUE_CEL?" She said "No." Everyone laughed.
Fucking brutal bro, I am sorry. People are so toxic. How did u recover from this?

didnt know ur a eyelashecel

Kek. I don't think it matters, especially because I have mild upper eyelid exposure, so my eye area is shitty as fuck. :feelsrope:

Fucking brutal bro, I am sorry. People are so toxic. How did u recover from this?

Thank you for your sympathy. :heart: And it did not bother me as much as my crush's comment, because the girl's boyfriend who was present looked a lot like me. :feelskek: Except his nose wasn't nearly as bad as mine. :feelsrope: Nose = everything. It will make girls hate you even if you look like their boyfriends do.

Either you're giga aspie or she didn't want to call you an uggo

Thank you for your sympathy. :heart: And it did not bother me as much as my crush's comment, because the girl's boyfriend who was present looked a lot like me. :feelskek: Except his nose wasn't nearly as bad as mine. :feelsrope: Nose = everything. It will make girls hate you even if you look like their boyfriends do.
dunno if you’re already working on it, but u should consider getting a rhino asap. Don’t waste time
Either you're giga aspie or she didn't want to call you an uggo
i‘ll take giga aspie. i sound like a fucking retard. I‘d need to be a Chad to make up for this shit

It was in college, when a chadlite friend asked this chubby Becky how she finds me. (I didn‘t want to get with her btw, he was just joking around) She responded with a nasty „Eeeww“. That Chadlite was like ”wtf he‘s fine“ and she replied ”yeah he looks okay, but his personality is so ugly“. Then she mimicked my monotonous voice and laughed about it. I was far away, but I could hear everything. I kind of trained my ears to hear ppl gossiping about me
What she really means is that you are not sexually attractive or good looking .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
She was trying to say you're ugly without saying you're ugly, or at the very least, not good looking enough for her.

She was trying to say you're ugly without saying you're ugly, or at the very least, not good looking enough for her.
She‘s like a 3 and I‘m a confirmed 6.5. JFL at her standards man

She‘s like a 3 and I‘m a confirmed 6.5. JFL at her standards man
I used to hear -3s at college talking about how they want Giga Chads.

Who confirmed you were a 6.5
2 incels.me users I trusted and a blackpilled irl friend, who sees me in motion and who‘s also on incels.me. Interestingly all of them rated me 6.5. Could be 0.5 - or +, but it‘s most likely accurate. Things I experienced with girls matches with my rating
I used to hear -3s at college talking about how they want Giga Chads.
what the fuck :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke:

• +1
Reactions: Hebbe wem
Ask @Nibba he likes using the things I told in private against me publicly
You brought it on yourself dude that's all I'm gonna say
"Oh let's just insult nibba publicly"
"Oh no he insulted me back :("
Seriously what did you think was gonna happen. If you're an asshole to me and try to troll me you're gonna get treated like shit by me until you apologise

Last edited:
consider getting a rhino asap. Don’t waste time

I don't want plastic surgery. :(

You brought it on yourself dude that's all I'm gonna say
"Oh let's just insult nibba publicly"
"Oh no he insulted me back :("
Seriously what did you think was gonna happen. If you're an asshole to me and try to troll me you're gonna get treated like shit by me until you apologise

:lul: You can scream it from the top of your lungs for all I care. Learn to pick up sarcasm, kid. And for what it's worth, I did not start this. You were backing up people who were attacking me.