Lower Eyelid retraction is fucking stupid and will give you a gay face

Deleted member 13076

Deleted member 13076

Equinox
The problem is people are too autistic and don't release models eyes don't look like they do in photoshoots.

Enjoy your perma gay face

Attachments

• 1622832834764.png
    1622832834764.png
    86.1 KB · Views: 117
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and Deleted member 6403
because he needed orbital decompression instead :feelsgood::feelsgood: - homofaber

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
That's because models constantly squinch. Even I constantly do it too for the under eye support gains.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and ReignsChad
im starting to think that surgery is cope

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi, AscendingHero and OOGABOOGA
im starting to think that surgery is cope
Bimax/genio if needed=legit af
Hair transplant if needed=legit af
Rhino if needed=legit

I might be missing some but generally outside of these, shit goes downhill big time. I’m glad psl has progressed towards soft maxxing and away from Muh I’ll get these 5 different implants and then I’ll be chad

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 12344, Deleted member 9072 and 1 other person
Rhino if needed=legit

I might be missing some but generally outside of these, shit goes downhill big time. I’m glad psl has progressed towards soft maxxing and away from Muh I’ll get these 5 different implants and then I’ll be chad
bro all i need is lower eye lid retraction cause my eye is too low when relaxed and rhino

im already softmaxxed

That's because models constantly squinch. Even I constantly do it too for the under eye support gains.
this tbh, i permanently have a straight under eye bc I squinch+other orbit hypertrophying exercises.

MSE+FM also helps.

If the maxila is up and forward the orbital muscles will naturally be hypertrophied

this tbh, i permanently have a straight under eye bc I squinch+other orbit hypertrophying exercises.

MSE+FM also helps.

If the maxila is up and forward the orbital muscles will naturally be hypertrophied
Wont that make your undereye age faster with more wrinkles?

Rhino if needed=legit

what about wraparound jaw implants, orbital implants, and chin implants

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Rhino if needed=legit

And it is all you need tbh a good nose lean face thick hair and an eye are close to hunter eyes

not really, esp. if you collagen maxx

Use dermarollers and retinols to combat this
Sounds like bro science tbh, wont perma squinting just make your lower eyelid bigger? and that's not desirable

Sounds like bro science tbh, wont perma squinting just make your lower eyelid bigger? and that's not desirable
it'll increase the muscle mass there over time, so u might get aeygol sal

it'll increase the muscle mass there over time, so u might get aeygol sal
fuck that, aeygol sal only looks good on Asians as it makes them look more Caucasian