Lower third is useless and overrated

NormieKilla

NormieKilla

Bluepiller
Most people who do well with women that I know tend to either have good eye areas or nice facial harmony but almosr never a good lower third. Even myself have what we consider to be a nice lower third yet it doesn't save me at all (because of having ethnic traits such as a big nose, protuding eyes and ears,etc..)

No one feature alone can make a face good looking. You not being good looking with a strong lower third doesn't mean it's useless. You need everything to be above average and in harmony with each other.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Zeta ascended, SHARK and 7 others
kult_model_Simon_Nessman_162017.jpg

keep coping

As someone who doesn't have a lower third I can confirm this isn't true lol

t. coping jawletcel

• +1
Reactions: FiveFourManlet and Insomniac
just remove your jaw theory

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing
his only flaw is his ears

but still dont change anything 10/10
Ahh wait didn't see his ears,1/10 its ogre 4 him,he may as Well just kill himself tbh ngl.

• +1
Reactions: dodt and ovrck
Lower third is very important jfl at this cope

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Ritalincel and Future Arablite
You niggas are coping so hard, Ramy Malek is the living proot that lower third doesn't mean shit.

Everything about him is good apart his horrendus eye area that totally failo his face so badly.

Doesn’t that just prove your entire theory to be bs then ?

Doesn’t that just prove your entire theory to be bs then ?
Tell me how do I proved that my theory was BS. I just used Ramy Malek as an exemple of someone who has a nice to decent lower third yet doesn't have an appealing face mainly because of his disgusting eyes. Nothing more nothing less nigga.

Tell me how do I proved that my theory was BS. I just used Ramy Malek as an exemple of someone who has a nice to decent lower third yet doesn't have an appealing face mainly because of his disgusting eyes. Nothing more nothing less nigga.

Lol your coping if you think he is incel or not even above average. With or without status he would do fine

It's about harmony, not one part of your face you fucking tards.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, RedPilledStemcel and androidcel
Lol your coping if you think he is incel or not even above average. With or without status he would do fine
Not really sure about that dude but whatever...
It's about harmony, not one part of your face you fucking tards.
This is what I said. No one here has been able to legitimately prove me how lower third matters.

This is what I said. No one here has been able to legitimately prove me how lower third matters
There was an experiment done by @Ropemaxing I think. When he took @JustChris and made his jaw narrow his matches on tinder decreased significantly, can you confirm? @Ropemaxing

Most people who do well with women that I know tend to either have good eye areas or nice facial harmony but almosr never a good lower third. Even myself have what we consider to be a nice lower third yet it doesn't save me at all (because of having ethnic traits such as a big nose, protuding eyes and ears,etc..)
a very good lower third can save bad eye area and vice versa.
in my coutry negative canthus hooded eyes are rare and allow to be a real slayer.

very good zygos + midface + lower third are another way to be a slayer.

in my opinion warrior skull + height are another perfect combo to attract girls.

a very good lower third can save bad eye area and vice versa.
in my coutry negative canthus hooded eyes are rare and allow to be a real slayer.

very good zygos + midface + lower third are another way to be a slayer.

in my opinion warrior skull + height are another perfect combo to attract girls.
What country?

There was an experiment done by @Ropemaxing I think. When he took @JustChris and made his jaw narrow his matches on tinder decreased significantly, can you confirm? @Ropemaxing
It was RopeKing probably

MAJOR COPE TIME

prophet muhamed have the best low third but u shall not illustrate his image or inshallah i will ackbar your residence.

Fuck he's gorgeous,10/10 would suck.
He has good everything tho,so not sure why you posted him.
Is that Simon Nessman? Obviously he has everything good, he was once the TOP model in the world, which is the limit of human aesthetics possible. I personally think Francisco Lachowski is the best male human face in the world ever, in a healthy cute kind of way, but it depends on the person's taste on whether that is their preference. For some girls, who prefer hyper masculinity, I suppose Vin Diesal would be their ultimate male face ever, or the Rock. I'm not homo or anything, none of u guys know who I am anyway so why would I lie, I'm just interested in seeking out the ultimate truth and I'm 30 so time is running out so I don't really give a shit if my opinions give off the impression of homosexuality. O' Pry, Lachowski and Wahlberg in Fear are the best male faces I've seen, but like I said opinions differ. No one is a 10/10, Nessman and Lachowski are 9.9/10 and that's why they make hundreds of millions off their appearance, no one is a complete 10/10, as everyone has at least some kind of imperfection, no matter how small/insignificant.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

That is the best looking man I've ever seen...
inshallah i will throw your sodomized ass off a building you sodomite faggot

giphy.gif

That is the best looking man I've ever seen...
i would kill to look like this his name is simon nessman by the way

I checked the profiles of my Facebook friends and friends of friends. 90% of the guys who have girlfriends have a good to God-tier lower third.
Not a single guy with a narrow jaw or chin that has a GF.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
No man. It’s over if you have a bad lower third.

You could have a Chad eye area but it means little if your lower third is subhuman.

B96E4C2D 7CE9 409A AB5E 078F44B02F15
Keep coping