Lower Third Surgery Advice

green

green

Iron
See Imgur Slideshow
1) Video of front and side face with squint at end
2) Still images of front and side
3) Surgeons schematic for plan (7mm upper 10mm lower), says the number 92 on the image (jaw angle?) is where he likes to go so he didn't want to do more lower advancement, impractical to line teeth up, etc
4) My best attempt at morphing the surgeons schematic (improved maxilla angle and less retroface but area under jaw still lacking)
5) Gym maxing progress 167lbs going to keep bulking

I need some advice regarding this procedure/my lower third.
1) Is there a surgical or non surgical way to fix my jaw blending into my neck from non-frontal view. I've started mewing and it seems to help some, but isn't fixing the problem.
2) Probably going to cost me over 50,000 including transportation, housing, braces, hospital, double jaw surgery. Is image 4 alone without fixing jaw blending into neck a significant improvement I should pay 50,000+ for
3) What do you think of "beard" versus clean shaved. My facial hair only really grows in under my chin.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and Deleted member 5786
@SixCRY @Acromegaly_Chad

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
Chin widening, ramus widening, mouth(lips) widening

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
bimax with huge advancement will get you to high tier normie if your lucky

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
almost a year I ago I had already sent you a morph of a bimax result (that btw looksreally close to your surgeons morph and way better than you dog shit morph) and said go for it.

You are brutally recessed and look like a freshly released child molester so get that shit done ASAP.

Just from looking at your side profilw I'd say 12mm BSSO, 6mm Genio, 7-8mm Lefort 1 with CCW, ramus widening and jaw angle implants.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member, Deleted member 14905 and 4 others
Oh and your physique looks like a bloated manlet. You should unbloat ASAP and then hop on RTT game

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, .👽. and green
almost a year I ago I had already sent you a morph of a bimax result (that btw looksreally close to your surgeons morph and way better than you dog shit morph) and said go for it.

You are brutally recessed and look like a freshly released child molester so get that shit done ASAP.

Just from looking at your side profilw I'd say 12mm BSSO, 6mm Genio, 7-8mm Lefort 1 with CCW, ramus widening and jaw angle implants.
So I should go forward with this surgeons 7mm Leftort1 With CCW, 10mm BSSO? Then get ramus widening jaw angle implants later.
It's a well respected US surgeon

So I should go forward with this surgeons 7mm Leftort1 With CCW, 10mm BSSO? Then get ramus widening jaw angle implants later.
It's a well respected US surgeon
Its gunson and arnett I know

Yes go with them

• +1
Reactions: green
-Bimax will fix the jaw bending into your neck probably and give you face to neck separation
It's not 100% sure but in most case yes unless you have too much muscl tissu hanging in your neck.
U have to see after Bimax

-If it doesn't then u will have to do a necklift,
Look into google: "Deep neck lift Dr Nayak" it costs 37k

Or u could come to europe and get full necklift for 10 to 15k

[The difference is that Dr Nayak can do single incision necklift and give you neck to face separation, other surgeon will do neck incision + behind ears incision]

Something like that ⬇️

Attachments

• C26941C0-CCEE-471F-945A-6CEDB734DE90.png
    C26941C0-CCEE-471F-945A-6CEDB734DE90.png
    842.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: green