LTN gymmax halo so hard

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
from rat

to a muscular rat

to suddenly slayer frame

his wide back halo him so hard on this vid

Do you think he ascended from gymmaxxing?

Hed slay if he was Mtn too bad he has LTN face

“Muh gymmaxxing won’t improve frame”

“Muh gymmaxxing won’t improve frame”
yeah holy shit I didn’t know gymceling could drastically changed frame. lifefuel for me 19 inches untrained bideltoid.

yeah holy shit I didn’t know gymceling could drastically changed frame. lifefuel for me 19 inches untrained bideltoid.
Do reeves deadlifts and progress on those like you would any exercise. Gamechanger

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
yes he can slay on tinder. anyone who thinks gymcelling is a meme is retarded, but you still need 3.5 psl minumum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
yes he can slay on tinder. anyone who thinks gymcelling is a meme is retarded, but you still need 3.5 psl minumum
what psl is mtn?

Wow, mogs me

No he’s natty asf lmao if you think this a roid physique
Did he tell you that himself ???? Jfl if you believe any of these lying influencers. He was anorexic tier skinny before and even during his transformation he made average at best progress until he blew up all of a sudden.

Did he tell you that himself ???? Jfl if you believe any of these lying influencers. He was anorexic tier skinny before and even during his transformation he made average at best progress until he blew up all of a sudden.
Hes been lifting for like 7 years jfl anyone with consistent progress overload can gain 30lbs of lean mass within that time

Not even that big

wont believe it until i see it

tinder experiments have been run such as alpha destiny one showing gymcels do well even with shit face
matches dont mean jack shit, mr ugly horse face here would have to settle with a fat sub becky

matches dont mean jack shit, mr ugly horse face here would have to settle with a fat sub becky
even i ran an ugly gymcel in my shithole and a becky was down to meet up immediately (she texted first too), despite crap pics and no blue tick so cope

even i ran an ugly gymcel in my shithole and a becky was down to meet up immediately (she texted first too), despite crap pics and no blue tick so cope
again using your retarded anecdotal evidence isn't proving your point

youre an idiot. thats not an anecdotal evidence i have screens too
god you are autsitic, this still has yet to prove that anything , so find somethinbg other than MUH SCreenshoT

god you are autsitic, this still has yet to prove that anything , so find somethinbg other than MUH SCreenshoT
you are the most retarded person ive ever interacted with

you are the most retarded person ive ever interacted with
anecdotal - (of an account) not necessarily true or reliable, because based on personal accounts rather than facts or research.

now shut the fuck up and rope autist

anecdotal - (of an account) not necessarily true or reliable, because based on personal accounts rather than facts or research.

now shut the fuck up and rope autist
i'll run this retard on tinder and we'll see