Lucas is a more powerful mogger name than Chad

D

Deleted member 3478

Silver
Often it’s spelt oddly like leukis, lukis, luk etc...
They tend to have distinctive facial features like low set eyebrows or hollow cheeks and don’t look like slayers at first glance. But from certain angles you can actually tell what girls see in them
91112368 195E 4E10 B9D4 1AB6315A1E86

A Leukis can upload a selfie on tinder and have girls message him first for a date request. He can also walk downtown and have girls ask dumb questions to get his attention.

He is the type of guy who will see a smoking hot blonde hair blue eyes girl and say he rejected her because she’s “low class and average at best” and how he’s tired of 6’s (aka 9’s according to non PSL) giving him attention and he wants hotter girls.

These guys do better than a chad because the chad has to put in some level of effort (initiate flirtation, send the first message).
E6E4DB8C 5FD8 4C7F 9A14 927583C2C6CD

Truly a Jedi in the world of mogging

• JFL
Reactions: LeBrawn
Wheres the chad name list? I need to change bc women always say my name is cute. Which is an insult meaning beta.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
Chad mogs

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Deleted member 15305, hebbewem and 1 other person
Often it’s spelt oddly like leukis, lukis, luk etc...
They tend to have distinctive facial features like low set eyebrows or hollow cheeks and don’t look like slayers at first glance. But from certain angles you can actually tell what girls see in them View attachment 1485047

A Leukis can upload a selfie on tinder and have girls message him first for a date request. He can also walk downtown and have girls ask dumb questions to get his attention.

He is the type of guy who will see a smoking hot blonde hair blue eyes girl and say he rejected her because she’s “low class and average at best” and how he’s tired of 6’s (aka 9’s according to non PSL) giving him attention and he wants hotter girls.

These guys do better than a chad because the chad has to put in some level of effort (initiate flirtation, send the first message). View attachment 1485050
Truly a Jedi in the world of mogging
Lucas sounds like a rapist middle-aged man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LeBrawn, Deleted member 15305, hebbewem and 2 others
Download 5

• +1
Reactions: yougottadowhatyougot
That list is retarded. Theres tons of htn-chads who have those names getting laid most def.
Do you really think GL guys would be called truecel tier shit like Eugene, Howard, Kenneth, Newton, Jacobus, Niran, Harold, and the most normie of all, Norman?

Last edited:
Over if you aren't named Lucas in 2022

Tony is such a badass nickname tbh

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
my name is lucas .. and the stupid question thing is actually true lol i was just filling up my car at the gas station and a foid came to me and asked me "can you help me, i don't know what fuel i need to fill my car" At that time I haven't checked that this was a flirt attempt to get into conversation with me, but I was too dull at the time to notice that. This Btch knew exactly what to fill up in her car. She was average I'd say I would have fucked her, considered retrospectively. Better than masturbation in any case. Also better for my Testo Level.

Do you really think GL guys would be called truecel tier shit like Eugene, Howard, Kenneth, Newton, Jacobus, Niran, Harold, and the most normie of all, Norman?
They are good names on the list

Every third guy in Germany has the name Lukas

Brad mogs Chad

It’s all about simple names like josh, max, tyler, brad etc

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and hebbewem
This true, all the Lucas boys i have seen had Thick positive canthalt tilt eyebrows with good eye shape.

And this guy had some girls trying to date him even thought he had no frame and had simp behaviour.