Lymphatic drainage Definative guide

FartMaxxer

FartMaxxer

Bronze
Before I start this thread I would just like to say it’s never OVER there is always something you can improve upon. This guide is more of a template of what to do rather than me explaining the theory.

As a preface all of what I am going to say is absolutely worthless if you don’t do it consistently.

Face massages are the base of this because you can do them for free.

Gua Sha is optional but if you have the money buy one of high quality only.

And final is to jump rope. Cardio aids in lymphatic drainage and jump rope is the most time and space efficient way to do cardio.

Face massages are great they are quick and can be done virtually anywhere. I recommend doing these 3 times a day 1 in the morning 1 in the shower and 1 before bed. You can ice face after for extra debloat but if you currently have acne or other facial skin issues I wouldn’t do it.

The best way to do face massages is follow along a few videos on YouTube and write down the exercises that target specific problem area, usually cheeks. The best to watch for new exercises is Anastasiabeautyfascia on TikTok.

Gua Sha is an addition to the face massage and is supplemental because it can make the process much faster. The best way to find your best Gua Sha exercises is to just find a diagram online and follow along.

Finally just as a little tid bit you should have a goal face. Mine in structure are professional photos of Averagejoe, I am starting to look like CrisikLite.
Having a goal aesthetic will make Looksmaxxing much easier and fun like sculpting.

Hope you found my guide useful and make sure you write down your massage routine for efficiency

Attachments

• IMG_0550.jpeg
    IMG_0550.jpeg
    996 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ymb, bndar.337 and Xangsane
Good thread fellow greycel, solid work.

• +1
Reactions: sjefmesterboss and FartMaxxer
damn greycels yet again. How do you know it works? Where’s the evidence? I’ll do facial exercises anyways tbh but it’s just for experimentation lmao at least some studies or before agrees or something

won't change your life by any bit

There's this Russian foid on tiktok that talks about it, anastasia beauty or something

only works if ur ill

Good thread but i ain't doing allat