Lyophilized cartilage for infraorbital augmentation

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
Forget about retarded infraorbital implants, the future is here: lyophilized cartilage can be used to augment the infraorbital region and improve under eye support.

Quote Dr. Sailer:

"The most common uses of lyophilized cartilage in aesthetic surgery are : zygomatic bone, zygomatic arch and augmentations of the middleface areas , nose , chin enlargement , relining deeper nasolabial folds and labiomental fold . In reconstructive craniofacial surgery there are the following applications: Reconstruction of the cranial vault , construction of the forehead region, reconstruction of orbital walls, correction of the nostrils collapse, filling bone cysts and the chronically infected sinus, as well as bridging defect in cleft lip and cleft palate and many more."

I hope that this can fix my non existing under eye area and maybe even improve the dark circles.
lifefuel for @subhuman incel aa well if possible.

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChristianChad, NegativeNorwood, Gonthar and 1 other person
Who's Dr. Sailer?

• JFL
Reactions: chigoha and subhuman incel
What are advantages and disadvantages compared to fat grafting? I suppose cartilage doesn't fluctuate with bodyfat % changes, unlike fat grafts. But also, how is it obtained?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
What are advantages and disadvantages compared to fat grafting? I suppose cartilage doesn't fluctuate with bodyfat % changes, unlike fat grafts. But also, how is it obtained?
It's harder material. Fat grafts are in a different skin area aan look puffy, see Putin

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChristianChad and Mr.Proper
Lifefuel.
Do you know if it can be used to vertically augment the infraorbital rim? I know the custom infraorbital implants with saddle can do it, but they are usually made out of PEEK or silicone. Getting this kind of augmentation from lyophilized cartilage seems amazing tbh. Do you know if it is as hard as bone or how similar it is to it compared to PEEK?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Lifefuel.
Do you know if it can be used to vertically augment the infraorbital rim? I know the custom infraorbital implants with saddle can do it, but they are usually made out of PEEK or silicone. Getting this kind of augmentation from lyophilized cartilage seems amazing tbh. Do you know if it is as hard as bone or how similar it is to it compared to PEEK?
Not yet. I'll see Sailer on the 8th of August and talk about it

• Love it
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
yeah just go get charged 30k for something not proven as useful as implants.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
That would be actually superior to normal implants or fillers if it is something that can be used efficiently

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
Sounds too good to be true. Plus it doesn't solve the recessed upper midface problem.

Modified Lefort 3 is waiting you.
2119874_9DD17FE2-B66B-49AE-9419-1F38CEAB1FB7.png

• JFL
Reactions: fruitgunpop and Acromegaly_Chad
more diarrhea dosghit screwed or injected into your face, go into your brain, and make you retarded

yeah just go get charged 30k for something not proven as useful as implants.
how is having rubber dildos screwed into your peanut skull useful?
Plast

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Deleted member 18776
Does it cause bone erosion the same silicone implants do and is it as hard as bone

Why don't you do a side wing instead of implants?

If you do MMA or a sparring sport the silicone angle implant will go flying up your "lyophilized cartilage" infra implant and you'll look like McGregor after he got a beat-down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back