m"uh surgery cant ascend me muh base"

F

faggotchadlite

action movie prettyboy
niggas say that cause the only surgery they see is uncanny ass looking jaw implants

literally so many surgeries and that could ascend otherwise bad bases exist

-rhinoplasty (singlemost ignored but very important surgery)
-hair transplant
- bimax with lefort 1 and ccw rotation
-infraorbital implants and fat grafts
-lateral canthoplasty
-temporal implants
-hairline lowering

what can it not fix?

skull deformities? , no one here is that deformed jfl

eye area? , most surgeries focus on eye jfl so if anything its easiest to fix provided u have good ipd

skin color? , yeah idc about black dudes or dravidian mongrels after that nigger stole my french stacy so burn in hell

pheno? , only bad pheno is curry pheno and even that can half or more be fixed by cutting eyebrows, getting contacts, infra implants, temporal implants , lip widening and rhino and boom ur gonna look latino or med

if youre gonna ignore all of these and get jewish implants on the cheekbone and jaw to look like a homo yeah surgery cant ascend you

also jfl at not trying basic softmaxxes like leanmaxxing and improving skin before surgery, if ur not lean then ur gonna look uncanny even after surgery

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Amexmaxx, AscendingHero, umirinbrah2137 and 19 others
skull deformities? , no one here is that deformed jfl
  • @Paqua
  • @Z3n
  • @Bitch
  • @poehavshy
  • @thepignapoleon
  • @AlwaysHaveQuestions

And pretty much half this forum bro.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .👽., AscendingHero, Deleted member 14280 and 12 others
Im working on my skin now the benzoyl peroxide is working really well

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite and Squirtle
most people here are normies without failos, surgeries will only do so much

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., AscendingHero, subhuman incel and 4 others
  • @Paqua
  • @Z3n
  • @Bitch
  • @poehavshy
  • @thepignapoleon
  • @AlwaysHaveQuestions

And pretty much half this forum bro.
what deformities do they even have that cant be fixed by surgeries or looksmaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Looks234, subhuman incel and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 14280, subhuman incel and 4 others
normie
no failo

pick one :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Looks234 and 7 others
most people here are normies without failos, surgeries will only do so much
Very true if you aren’t a white pretty boy model tier dude then you are at a massive disadvantage in 2020

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Squirtle
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, subhuman incel and 3 others
Reminder that op fucks a tranny

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, AscendingHero, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Squirtle
Lifefuel then

• +1
Lifefuel then
yeah, just remember that its not like one surgery or one looksmax will complete ascend you (apart from leanmaxxing)

you sometimes need a few of them that are minimally invasive with small changes to make one big change

the most expert plastic surgeons can make people good looking by changing a few things about their face rather than adding 2 cms of chin and comically flaring zygos

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, subhuman incel, micropenis29 and 4 others
Have you ever used benzoyl peroxide?
im on it rn

my skin care routine is

1. drinking lemonade
2.facewash 2 times a day
3. aloe vera
4. benzoyl peroxide
5.avoiding sun and carrying umbrella when outside in sun
6.tretinoin
7. good sleep

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, subhuman incel, Deleted member 14262 and 4 others
unfixable failos include:

IPD
PFL
Vertical positioning of zygos
Long midface/vertical length of nose, if a long midface is due to a long philtrum then lip lift can solve it, wider midface helps give short midface look so MSE and/or ZSO can be useful aswell

Everything else can be fixed

Other things aswell like certain skull deformities such as plagiocephaly are subhuman asf but ppl here don't have that

Extreme 1 in a million cases where someone looks really bad and has functional issues probably don't exist on this site

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx, AscendingHero, LooksmaxxHopeful and 5 others
yeah, just remember that its not like one surgery or one looksmax will complete ascend you (apart from leanmaxxing)

you sometimes need a few of them that are minimally invasive with small changes to make one big change

the most expert plastic surgeons can make people good looking by changing a few things about their face rather than adding 2 cms of chin and comically flaring zygos
Agree, proportions must be on point
Actually I have really good harmony per see, it's just that my narrow jaw+ bad nose+ low FWHR + longish midface fuck me over, so maybe rhino and jaw implants+ MSE would ascend me ( I'm fairly lean rn tbh I have hollow cheeks without light frauding)
I'm 15 tho so no point getting those surgeries rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, subhuman incel, faggotchadlite and 1 other person

IPD
PFL
Long midface/vertical length of nose, if a long midface is due to a long philtrum then lip lift can solve it, wider midface helps give short midface look so MSE and/or ZSO can be useful aswell

Other things aswell like certain skull deformities such as plagiocephaly are subhuman asf but ppl here don't have that

Extreme 1 in a million cases where someone looks really bad and has functional issues probably don't exist on this site
Imo if the PFL is average to slightly above there's nothing to worry about tbh eyebrows and eye shape matters far more ( could be wrong tho)
Also, how do you fix a narrow jaw? Implants or fillers?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Squirtle and 1 other person
im on it rn

my skin care routine is

1. drinking lemonade
2.facewash 2 times a day
3. aloe vera
4. benzoyl peroxide
5.avoiding sun and carrying umbrella when outside in sun
6.tretinoin
7. good sleep
Dude swear on my life I was thinking about doing the same thing

the thing is with my benozyl peroxide 5% wash is that it can be quite harsh on the skin. Its getting better now. But just because it looks good doesn’t mean it isn’t stripping your skin of it’s nutrients.
so I want to use the aloe vera

I know that the aloe vera has antimicrobial properties that could help with the p bacteria that cause acne.

the question is in your experience does the aloe vera sooth the skin and quell the inflammation?

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, ShowerMaxxing, Squirtle and 2 others
Imo if the PFL is average to slightly above there's nothing to worry about
yhh as long as your pfl isnt below average you're fine
implants work, MSDO can widen the jaw aswell

Chewing can give masseter hypertrophy which will make the gonions appear wider

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Squirtle, faggotchadlite and 1 other person

IPD
PFL

IPD - es ratio matters which can be frauded by eyebrows and curtains, if too much then get zygoma reduction

(my ipd is 70 mm and im still fine)

PFL - lateral canthoplasty, eyelashes, eyeliner

zygo positin vertically - doesn't matter that much in the long run cause a lot of prettyboys have low cheekbones, focus on other stuff

long nose - make lower third bigger, show forehead, get rhino , most cases of long nose are from long cartilage not long bone

long midface - doesn't matter as long as u have fwhr, get zygo implants, bimax also can help

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 14867, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 3 others
Dude swear on my life I was thinking about doing the same thing

the thing is with my benozyl peroxide 5% wash is that it can be quite harsh on the skin. Its getting better now. But just because it looks good doesn’t mean it isn’t stripping your skin of it’s nutrients.
so I want to use the aloe vera

I know that the aloe vera has antimicrobial properties that could help with the p bacteria that cause acne.

the question is in your experience does the aloe vera sooth the skin and quell the inflammation?
yes, it even gave me glow, i have lesser acne with aloe veta

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and maxxedfalloutdweller

I'll just pray to Gandy my ortho knows what he is doing tbh
Also, is a short medial canthus a death sentence? It's by far my biggest failo on my eye area rn and legit the only thing that keeps me from having a +8/10 eye are irl imo

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Squirtle and hairyballscel
even then its easy to fix, lateral canthoplasty can add like up to 6 mm, and frauding with eyeliner and eyelashes can add another 3

if you need more than that then your eye area is fictional

yeah all fixable

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Squirtle and Deleted member 14478
Also, is a short medial canthus a death sentence? It's by far my biggest failo on my eye area rn and legit the only thing that keeps me from having a +8/10 eye are irl imo
its not a death sentence, nearly no one IRL has that shit

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle, Deleted member 14478 and faggotchadlite
even then its easy to fix, lateral canthoplasty can add like up to 6 mm, and frauding with eyeliner and eyelashes can add another 3
i think only people with epicanthic folds can get lateral cantho tbh, thats the issue

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Squirtle and Deleted member 14478
I'll just pray to Gandy my ortho knows what he is doing tbh
medial canthus is easily fixable by a surgery called lateral canthoplasty which u can get cheap and good results in seoul and even slay a gook while ur at it

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Squirtle and 1 other person
i think only people with epicanthic folds can get lateral cantho tbh, thats the issue
nah?

lateral cantho works on both sides, so u can do it on outer side of eye

medial canthus is easily fixable by a surgery called lateral canthoplasty which u can get cheap and good results in seoul and even slay a gook while ur at it
Haha sadly I'm not white looking enough to trigger the yellow fever
Also, thought on stroma/ eye colour changing?

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite

IPD
PFL

There are no surgeries for cranial base :blackpill:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 14478 and Deleted member 5786
Haha sadly I'm not white looking enough to trigger the yellow fever
Also, thought on stroma/ eye colour changing?
eye color can halo most people hard, even indians look better with green eyes

• +1
Reactions: micropenis29, Deleted member 14478 and Squirtle
eye color can halo most people hard, even indians look better with green eyes
My grandpa has Bomer/ Cruise eye colour meanwhile I have Vinnie Hacker/ Chico eye colour :feelswhy:

• +1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Looks234 and Deleted member 14478
There are no surgeries for cranial base :blackpill:
temporal implants if its narrow

in case of backwards forehead, im sorry even idk what to do unless its slightly backwards in which Case implants are fine

but i think most people have fine cranial base

one surgery that can fix is tripartite osteotomy but id rather not do something that close to the brain but idk it can be safe

• +1
NOT HAVING A CAUCASOID SKULL IS A DEATH SENTENCE TBH:blackpill:
nah, only 2 skull related failos are high hairline or narrow forehead both of which cn be fixed by implants and hairstyles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and Squirtle
Imo if the PFL is average to slightly above there's nothing to worry about tbh eyebrows and eye shape matters far more ( could be wrong tho)
implants if you need to add width or height

fillers if u just want better shape

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and Deleted member 14478
implants if you need to add width or height

fillers if u just want better shape
Hmmm dunno, when I do AI tests online with photos I mostly get Taylor Lautner or River Phoenix, both of them who have narrow jaws but still look good on them
Maybe puberty will ascend me idk
But my brother works on a clinic hospital so idk

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite and Squirtle
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 14478 and Squirtle
>medial canthus
>lateral

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 14478 and Squirtle
>medial canthus
>lateral
yhh i forgot, lateral cantho can increase pfl but wont do anything for medial canthus
nothing can be done about medial canthus afaik
@faggotchadlite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
yhh i forgot, lateral cantho can increase pfl but wont do anything for medial canthus
nothing can be done about medial canthus afaik
@faggotchadlite
you cant change the tilt but you can uncover it right? espeically if you have epicanthal fold
im not sure if the thing covering it is skin or tendon. if its tendon i guess it will be harder

you cant change the tilt but you can uncover it right? espeically if you have epicanthal fold
im not sure if the thing covering it is skin or tendon. if its tendon i guess it will be harder
yh you can change the epicanthic fold quite a lot in terms of how much it covers

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions