m"uh surgery cant ascend me muh base"

yhh i forgot, lateral cantho can increase pfl but wont do anything for medial canthus
nothing can be done about medial canthus afaik
@faggotchadlite
What about a Z plasta with taban to get a stronger medial canthus

yhh i forgot, lateral cantho can increase pfl but wont do anything for medial canthus
nothing can be done about medial canthus afaik
@faggotchadlite
bruh, lateral cantho even changes medial canthus if you tell the surgeon to do sk

• Hmm...
Reactions: hairyballscel
Hmmm dunno, when I do AI tests online with photos I mostly get Taylor Lautner or River Phoenix, both of them who have narrow jaws but still look good on them
Maybe puberty will ascend me idk
But my brother works on a clinic hospital so idk
i mean yeah they look better with narrow jaws, doesn't mean wider jaw wont make them look better or suit you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
i mean yeah they look better with narrow jaws, doesn't mean wider jaw wont make them look better or suit you
Agree, but I remember some post here that said that only whites can have wide jaws :feelswhy:

jFL if you use an umbrella to protect you from the sun:lul: just wear a cap if it is that important
whats wrong with a fucking umbrella?

• JFL
Reactions: JosephGarrot123, Deleted member 9670, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
can't fix dark eyes + pale skin
literally death tier failo

can't fix dark eyes + pale skin
literally death tier failo
pale skin - melanotan or beta carotine

dark eye - makeup , filler and infraorbital implants

just get contacts :soy:
you realize it's a chore to put them in and out and then when your date finds out she will lose interest in you
who cares ? , just hookup and leave

niggas say that cause the only surgery they see is uncanny ass looking jaw implants

literally so many surgeries and that could ascend otherwise bad bases exist

-rhinoplasty (singlemost ignored but very important surgery)
-hair transplant
- bimax with lefort 1 and ccw rotation
-infraorbital implants and fat grafts
-lateral canthoplasty
-temporal implants
-hairline lowering

what can it not fix?

skull deformities? , no one here is that deformed jfl

eye area? , most surgeries focus on eye jfl so if anything its easiest to fix provided u have good ipd

skin color? , yeah idc about black dudes or dravidian mongrels after that nigger stole my french stacy so burn in hell

pheno? , only bad pheno is curry pheno and even that can half or more be fixed by cutting eyebrows, getting contacts, infra implants, temporal implants , lip widening and rhino and boom ur gonna look latino or med

if youre gonna ignore all of these and get jewish implants on the cheekbone and jaw to look like a homo yeah surgery cant ascend you

also jfl at not trying basic softmaxxes like leanmaxxing and improving skin before surgery, if ur not lean then ur gonna look uncanny even after surgery
Some things like splanchocranium to neurocranium ratio can't be fixed, also having a horseface can't be fixed with surgery either.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and reptiles
I dont have the money and I'm too old now

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite
im on it rn

my skin care routine is

1. drinking lemonade
2.facewash 2 times a day
3. aloe vera
4. benzoyl peroxide
5.avoiding sun and carrying umbrella when outside in sun
6.tretinoin
7. good sleep
Why drinking lemonade?

Also what would you define as good sleep?

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Some things like splanchocranium to neurocranium ratio can't be fixed, also having a horseface can't be fixed with surgery either.View attachment 1341057View attachment 1341061View attachment 1341065
well , if ur neurocranium is way too big , then ur fucked already (most people dont have such a failo)

but if its a little higher than normal then all you gotta do is have forehead reduction surgery

if ur neurocranium is narrow , do temple implants

as of horseface .... again most people dont have it , its just slightly long and can be fixed by making chin bigger and zygo implants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072

• +1
well , if ur neurocranium is way too big , then ur fucked already (most people dont have such a failo)

but if its a little higher than normal then all you gotta do is have forehead reduction surgery

if ur neurocranium is narrow , do temple implants

as of horseface .... again most people dont have it , its just slightly long and can be fixed by making chin bigger and zygo implants
you can make splanchnocranium bigger, that's always the problem a small splanchno

• +1
Some things like splanchocranium to neurocranium ratio can't be fixed, also having a horseface can't be fixed with surgery either.View attachment 1341057View attachment 1341061View attachment 1341065
just growe out your hair

also

anything is possible

• +1
you can make splanchnocranium bigger, that's always the problem a small splanchno
my splancho is fine

but i could use a wider forehead so that i could try hairstyles other than fringes and curtains

will implants be able to like make my forehead wider?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
my splancho is fine

but i could use a wider forehead so that i could try hairstyles other than fringes and curtains

will implants be able to like make my forehead wider?
why do you want a wider forehead

• JFL
to get a oval face shape instead of diamond so that i can use more hairstyles
diamond is much better than oval, have you got a wide jaw you need that to pull off wide forehead

is it your hairline or skull shape?

diamond is much better than oval, have you got a wide jaw you need that to pull off wide forehead

is it your hairline or skull shape?
yeah my hairline is narrow , also i do have a wide jaw

• +1
do you want to look more white?

wide temples are a bad trait
my cheekbone on the right is 1 cm wider than my temple and so is left

so my total face width is 2 cm wider than my nerocranium width

and my face width is around 13 to 15 cm

• +1
my cheekbone on the right is 1 cm wider than my temple and so is left

so my total face width is 2 cm wider than my nerocranium width

and my face width is around 13 to 15 cm
you would need skull implants

• +1
you would need skull implants
would zygo reduction do the same effect? , like if i reduce 0.5 cm from each side then my total temple width will only be 1 cm wider than my face width and will look like the ideal diamond face

• JFL
would zygo reduction do the same effect? , like if i reduce 0.5 cm from each side then my total temple width will only be 1 cm wider than my face width and will look like the ideal diamond face
zygo reduction you risk sagging skin

zygo reduction you risk sagging skin
but im already planning to do it cause my fwhr is prolly too wide

maybe skin will sag but if i get a chin implant (already tall so ill get it for forward projection) at the same time then that would pull the skin down reducing sagging

but im already planning to do it cause my fwhr is prolly too wide

maybe skin will sag but if i get a chin implant (already tall so ill get it for forward projection) at the same time then that would pull the skin down reducing sagging
you have wide ipd tho, so you need wide zygos

There is truth to it. Even if you looksmax, the returns mean virtually nothing and are shit unless you smash the 8\10 smv barrier. Doing all this doesnt mean youll be an 8 you idiot. If you end up being a 7 after all of this youve wasted all your efforts, however gymcelling could help you break through on the lower end at that pt

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and reptiles
And there are people on here who have done extreme looksmaxxing but they dont post results because theyre seeing that they cant smash the chad barrier.

• So Sad
Reactions: reptiles
most people here are normies without failos, surgeries will only do so much
Normie without failo good enough to get foot in door of most girls provided normie social skills

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
There is truth to it. Even if you looksmax, the returns mean virtually nothing and are shit unless you smash the 8\10 smv barrier. Doing all this doesnt mean youll be an 8 you idiot. If you end up being a 7 after all of this youve wasted all your efforts, however gymcelling could help you break through on the lower end at that pt
That’s defeatist cope for aspies that dont know how to interact