M19. I'm new here. Can I get a rating?

if u only had better lips....

looks alright bro. would way 4 it 4,25.

you are tall and yea you could do well:y'all:

So it's always been that dreadful? Tough.
3EBFE9B1 D269 4AAB 9F69 C5E2E6D4AA4B

Your oneiti sends me nudes as we are speaking. Keep barking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and LILMAXILLA
The picture for the side profile is a bit bad, but I think we can all see that it's shit anyway.

Tips on what to improve appreciated.

fix recession. You are decently downward grown but still have a good gonial angle with a good jaw from the front. So it’s really not that bad. Bimax, Fix hair and adopt tiktok style and you are good

• +1
Reactions: LILMAXILLA
The picture for the side profile is a bit bad, but I think we can all see that it's shit anyway.

Tips on what to improve appreciated.
You have the same posture problems as I have. You probably have a very mild scoliosis that made you have more muscle in one side. Over if you don’t compensate it.

fix recession. You are decently downward grown but still have a good gonial angle with a good jaw from the front. So it’s really not that bad. Bimax, Fix hair and adopt tiktok style and you are good
I'm not getting double jaw surgery but thanks for the advice

You have the same posture problems as I have. You probably have a very mild scoliosis that made you have more muscle in one side. Over if you don’t compensate it.
Specify, lol. Compensate how?

I'm surprised not one person has mentioned Rhino. It can improve his looks a lot.

You look average
The main failo is the small mouth

bimax

• +1
Reactions: LILMAXILLA
(y) except that he's not really downward grown, straight advancement would be great on him.
I'm not getting double jaw surgery but thanks for the advice
:bluepill:
your number 1 priority should be fixing recession. Everything else is cope. Rhino is cope, implants is cope, mewing is cope, gymcelling is cope. You will never ascend without fixing recession. You say you have a "nose failio", but you are a low iq greycel when it comes to this stuff, you need to listen to what people tell you.

Your nose only looks big because you have a recessed maxilla. Nose is downturned because you have a recessed maxilla. Your eyes look "sad", because you have a recessed maxilla. If you look shitty in motion, from the side and from 3/4 it's because you have a recessed maxilla and mandible.

(y) except that he's not really downward grown, straight advancement would be great on him.
nvm he might be downward grown, still bimax

Gym max and get eye surgery then slay

Just make a Tinder/bumble account and see how many matches and messages you get from foids. Why do you want MALES yo rate you? Are you gay or something?