Made eye contact with oneitis

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
Today at the end of my last class we were watching youtube videos on a play so the teacher shut off the lights

this gave me the perfect opportunity to make a move without my friends noticing

I tried to position myself towards her direction and stared at the clock above her

I occasionally made glances at her but was not sure if she noticed

then I looked down and stared at her directly, we made locked eye contact for a full 5 seconds

she didn't give me a grin or a smile, she was expressionless

but after I felt so :love: , she noticed me 🥰

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Racky, FailedNormieManlet, It'snotover and 15 others
This happened to me with some random chick in my class (I don't have oneitis') then it happened a few more times. She had to look behind her all the way from first row and I was like 7 rows behind and up in stadium seating.

One day after a test or something she asked me what my name was etc.

I was too retarded to take it further tbh

• +1
Reactions: Pillarman
"BRO SHE LOOKED AT ME BRO"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 4946, 6’1cel and 9 others
slayer

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
what kind of low t thread is this? i didnt even read the contents just the title was enough to tell me op is a faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 4946, ilyess and 7 others
If she looks at you more don't ask her to be your gf you autist, ask her what her name is make small talk then maybe ask for her number
what kind of low t thread is this? i didnt even read the contents just the title was enough to tell me op is a faggot
It's 17 yo that takes tranny drugs to preserve perfect non receded hairline

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 1100
This is actually bad OP, JFL, if she didn't bother keeping eye contact with you is probably because she feels nothing.

It's different than when the girl either:

1- Smiles back
2- Break eye-contact immediately because she's afraid of you finding out she likes you/rejection

• So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
This is actually bad OP, JFL, if she didn't bother keeping eye contact with you is probably because she feels nothing.

It's different than when the girl either:

1- Smiles back
2- Break eye-contact immediately because she's afraid of you finding out she likes you/rejection
Breaking eye contact is cope. The girl that stared at me in class was also expressionless but she was interested af.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover and born2shitforced2wipe
i once had a old lady tell me that i looked like a model. then i realized that she probably has cataracts and cant see my vertical orbital dystopia.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AngryShortMale, zeshama, Huge غرور and 6 others
Made eye contact with my oneitis she immediately looked away

Didn't even know asians were capable of having muscles that fast twitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and born2shitforced2wipe
lol a chick fluoride-staring is not the same as an ioi

My first gf in teens who was madly interest on me never showed her teeth to me before we get together. She always looked at me with good face, but never smile showing teeth

@Dogs @ZyzzReincarnate @born2shitforced2wipe @FatJattMofo @Deliciadecu @Goblin

This is the same girl I made that previous thread about and asked tor rate her

Im not a slayer, I already asked her out about a month ago and she gave me a fake number and the next day got a seat change away from me (then I lied to the teacher that I had bad vision and she moved me closer to her again ;))

I never had a "oneitis" before at all, ever since the day I first met her I can't stop thinking about her and all that is on my mind is her 😓

for example: I have English with her and we had an exam, then she did a hair flip and looked in my general area. Exactly right after I completely lost track of the test bc my heart started racing and I just kept looking at her and I fucking didn't answer the last 8 questions and I ended up running out of time and getting a B- on the test.

I don't know what to do, I literally can't get her off my mind and I've never been attracted this much to a girl in my entire life

She literally makes me feel like a million bucks just by being in my general presence even though she always treats me badly now ever since I asked her out versus before when she was nice to me

what do I do? 😢 I am an emotionally attached teen don't judge me

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 4946, ilyess and 4 others
OP is a tranny foid ded srs

• JFL
Reactions: Dogs
why i nteh fuck was i tagged

then ask her/escalate. you have nothing to lose as a Short Ugly and Brown subhuman

@Dogs @ZyzzReincarnate @born2shitforced2wipe @FatJattMofo @Deliciadecu @Goblin

This is the same girl I made that previous thread about and asked tor rate her

Im not a slayer, I already asked her out about a month ago and she gave me a fake number and the next day got a seat change away from me (then I lied to the teacher that I had bad vision and she moved me closer to her again ;))

I never had a "oneitis" before at all, ever since the day I first met her I can't stop thinking about her and all that is on my mind is her 😓

for example: I have English with her and we had an exam, then she did a hair flip and looked in my general area. Exactly right after I completely lost track of the test bc my heart started racing and I just kept looking at her and I fucking didn't answer the last 8 questions and I ended up running out of time and getting a B- on the test.

I don't know what to do, I literally can't get her off my mind and I've never been attracted this much to a girl in my entire life

She literally makes me feel like a million bucks just by being in my general presence even though she always treats me badly now ever since I asked her out versus before when she was nice to me

what do I do? 😢 I am an emotionally attached teen don't judge me
The first thing you should do is stop taking tranny drugs and then get a therapist. DED SRS

• +1
Reactions: Justttt
then ask her/escalate. you have nothing to lose as a Short Ugly and Brown subhuman
look at the last comment I made she already rejected me

as of now I have 2 options, to try and get back into the friend zone or to get her out of my life

I really want to be her friend again so I get the mental benefits of being around her, general mood etc
The first thing you should do is stop taking tranny drugs and then get a therapist. DED SRS
I don't take tranny drugs what is this rumor?

I already have a therapist I'm not telling that old homie I have a gigacrush on a girl thats like 10/10 embarrassment level

just remove her then, like she did to you. if you stay in the friend zone, you are constantly reminded of what you cant have and it will kill you. best to distract yourself from that

just remove her then, like she did to you. if you stay in the friend zone, you are constantly reminded of what you cant have and it will kill you. best to distract yourself from that
I can't bro just looking at her or seeing her face or talking to her makes me feel 100x better than any antidepressant I've taken (and I've taken multiple at once with prescriptions from my psychiatrist)

for example, on like the 2nd week of school one time she said hi when I walked into class late and my cheeks blushed so hard that when we got into groups for reading assignment 3 min later my friend pointed out my face was red 🥰

she thinks you're weird bro :ogre:

• So Sad
look at the last comment I made she already rejected me

as of now I have 2 options, to try and get back into the friend zone or to get her out of my life

I really want to be her friend again so I get the mental benefits of being around her, general mood etc

I don't take tranny drugs what is this rumor?

I already have a therapist I'm not telling that old homie I have a gigacrush on a girl thats like 10/10 embarrassment level
Do you take any pills to prevent hairloss?

Do you take any pills to prevent hairloss?
no, I only take antidepressants like trintellix to cope with being incel. stop trying to make the discussion off topic bro

like I said I need to get to become friends with her, id happily listen to her talk about her future boyfriend(s) and her love life just if I got to be near her and see her face everyday 🥰

Last edited:
no. stop trying to make the discussion off topic bro

like I said I need to get to become friends with her, id happily listen to her talk about her future boyfriend(s) and her love life just if I got to be near her and see her face everyday 🥰
I'm not trying to change the topic. I read that you took those pills and that's something that definitely should not be done for someone in your circumstance. I'm glad you don't take them.

• +1
I'm not trying to change the topic. I read that you took those pills and that's something that definitely should not be done for someone in your circumstance. I'm glad you don't take them.
good we established that boyo 👌

so how should I go about getting in the friend zone again?

I go every Friday man

Can u help me on the question boyo?
Ok so now all you gotta do is forget about her and try to find a new oneitis tbh. She's a bitch to you right, you need some self respect.

Unironically log out faggot you sound like a soy reddit user who is getting good boy points from m’lady.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Justttt and Short Ugly and Brown
Ok so now all you gotta do is forget about her and try to find a new oneitis tbh. She's a bitch to you right, you need some self respect.
dude its a normal interaction of a female with a ugly guy like me

I'm getting my consultation for double jaw surgery in 1 month anyways to start looksmacing

I can't just get another oneitis bc thats not how it works and they wouldn't date me either cuz my face is ugly man but with surgeries I would be saved

Its not being a bitch, its natural selection, I have to be put in my place by her and reminded I have bad genetics and don't deserve access to children 10-20 years down the line

there is a reason why I've never had sex, hug, kiss, or held hands, its my face. Im not even that ethnic or short tbh
Unironically log out faggot you sound like a soy reddit user who is getting good boy points from m’lady.
I'm only in high school bro 3 years down the line ill look back and laugh at myself but currently this is how I feel about her 😓

I'm getting my consultation for double jaw surgery in 1 month anyways to start looksmacing

I can't just get another oneitis bc thats not how it works and they wouldn't date me either cuz my face is ugly man but with surgeries I would be saved

Its not being a bitch, its natural selection, I have to be put in my place by her and reminded I have bad genetics and don't deserve access to children 10-20 years down the line

there is a reason why I've never had sex, hug, kiss, or held hands, its my face. Im not even that ethnic or short tbh

I'm only in high school bro 3 years down the line ill look back and laugh at myself but currently this is how I feel about her 😓
im in high school too

• So Sad

By the girls that were rejecting and the pics I saw of you it's obviously not your face

By the girls that were rejecting and the pics I saw of you it's obviously not your face
my rice friend of 3 years asked what she thought about me and she said I was ugly to him

I even confirmed this by asking another friend to talk to her (they already knew each other) and he told me she said she said that she knows I like her and that she isn't attracted to my appearance

also both these friends don't know each other

my rice friend of 3 years asked what she thought about me and she said I was ugly to him

I even confirmed this by asking another friend to talk to her (they already knew each other) and he told me she said she said that she knows I like her and that she isn't attracted to my appearance

also both these friends don't know each other
If a good looking girl said that whatever, maybe she's out of your league. But those girls in your folder. Nah dude some are subhuman.

• +1
I hate making eye contact when it’s not my best friends. I try to avoid looking in the direction of my oneitis because I don’t want to stare at her like a piece of food and her/others noticing.

• So Sad
If a good looking girl said that whatever, maybe she's out of your league. But those girls in your folder. Nah dude some are subhuman.
She was In that imgur thread I can send photos of her in PM so you know which one she was