Majority of Austrians Back Mandatory Vaccinations

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
A majority of Austrians support government plans to make vaccinations against the coronavirus mandatory. A combined 60% of respondents saw the government’s recent step as “absolutely right” or “rather right” in a survey conducted by the Unique Research institute for the Profil magazine.

Based!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Jagged0
i heard when they were conducting these surveys mr shekelstein was holding a gun to the respondents head

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, .👽., n0rthface and 8 others
Wallenberg I'm about to put you on ignore you fucking shithead kike fag

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, .👽., Deleted member 14774 and 1 other person
"If you choose security over freedom you deserve neither"

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, Marsiere214, datboijj and 3 others
i heard when they were conducting these surveys mr shekelstein was holding a gun to the respondents head
Why do you suffer from antisemitism?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Elvisandreaa, n0rthface and 2 others
I need to take the vaccine cause im a med student anyways

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I love Jews:ogre:

You are Islamophobic tho
I'm not. I treat Islam just like any other religion: total humbug. On the other hand you are clearly antisemitic.

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
I'm not. I treat Islam just like any other religion: total humbug. On the other hand you are clearly antisemitic.
I dislike Israel’s foreign policy in some ways.

Where is the correlation with your lies and accusations?:ogre::lul:

Majority of Austrians also backed the extermination of jews

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gamma, Marsiere214, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
A majority of Austrians support government plans to make vaccinations against the coronavirus mandatory. A combined 60% of respondents saw the government’s recent step as “absolutely right” or “rather right” in a survey conducted by the Unique Research institute for the Profil magazine.

Based!
The majority also voted for the NSDAP in 1933, if that‘s your only criterium on which to neglect basic human rights on, it‘s pretty cheap

I dislike Israel’s foreign policy in some ways.

Where is the correlation with your lies and accusations?:ogre::lul:
So racism towards MENA/Islamic countries is ok if one dislikes policies of MENA/Islamic countries?

The majority also voted for the NSDAP in 1933, if that‘s your only criterium on which to neglect basic human rights on, it‘s pretty cheap
Only low IQ cels are antivaxers. I'm sure you don't want to be a low IQ cel.

holy shit you are fucking pathetic. you make some thread shilling for the vaccine like a cuck and then when no one responds you bump it like a whiny bitch begging for attention

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Wallenberg and Deleted member 14774
holy shit you are fucking pathetic. you make some thread shilling for the vaccine like a cuck and then when no one responds you bump it like a whiny bitch begging for attention
Calm down. Vaccines are based. Normies rejoice because we have vaccines. Be one of them.

Calm down. Vaccines are based. Normies rejoice because we have vaccines. Be one of them.
normies dont rejoice because people have vaccines. normies dont give a shit about that

if the powers that be told normies that vaccines were not needed, they would rejoice about that too

normies dont rejoice because people have vaccines. normies dont give a shit about that

if the powers that be told normies that vaccines were not needed, they would rejoice about that too
Normies are literally rioting all across the world because of being left jobless due to vaccine mandates/lockdowns.This lobotomite is literally trolling with every single thread