Make all the bullshit mistakes your parents don't want you to make. I never had a sip of alcohol or a smoke or touched a woman in high school, and my

AtlasTH

AtlasTH

Lefort 3 candidate
Make all the bullshit mistakes your parents don't want you to make. I never had a sip of alcohol or a smoke or touched a woman in high school, and my experience was sad and pathetic, an experience of spending every weekend in my room playing video games.

Enjoy alcohol and don't let anyone lecture you about what you're "supposed" to drink. It all fucks you up in the same way, so if you like the passion fruit vodka, drink it.
People here are saying to spend money on experiences and not things, and while I agree that experiences are one thing to definitely spend money on, if you're gonna spend it on things, spend it on some sort of hobby that has a productive output, such as music or what have you. Listening to a song you made is such a great feeling. And also it's attractive as fuck.

Edit: And not video games! I used to be a huge gamer but in retrospect I realize I wasted so much valuable time that I'll never be able to get back. Now I just play when I'm at a friend's house if we want to have some fun or whatever. The only thing I play at home is Starcraft 2 because I feel that it actually engages your brain and forces you to think like crazy.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Edgar, LooksOrDeath, qaum and 10 others
Your dad at the least probably wants you to make those "mistakes", to an extent.

My dad was very conservative but in a caucasian masculinity sort of way. Christian, etc. Preached about the Bible etc. However, I remember one time he was talking about one of my cousins who he saw run up to my uncle and steal a drink from his beer. He called him a little shit but then kind of looked at my brother in a sad way and said he'd probably never do something like that. Like he was disappointed my brother wasn't the type to bend the rules and cause a little mayhem.

When I got caught cheating and my ex sent pictures/videos of me fucking different girls (she found them on my pc) to my family, my dad called me up and made sure I was OK. He said he was low key proud of me being such a slayer (not in those words obviously) but that I can't live for the world and need to get that shit out of my system. Keep in mind his very Christian wife was sitting next to him when he called so I'm sure he wished he could have a bro talk with me at that moment but the most I got out of him was "I'd be proud of you if that wasn't against what we stood for", lmao :feelskek:

Anyway, trust me. Parents want to see that you're normal and know that rules are made to be broken, but serve as safety rails. Especially dads... As long as they're based, anyway.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Daniel Plainview, Scammer and 5 others
Th
Make all the bullshit mistakes your parents don't want you to make. I never had a sip of alcohol or a smoke or touched a woman in high school, and my experience was sad and pathetic, an experience of spending every weekend in my room playing video games.

Enjoy alcohol and don't let anyone lecture you about what you're "supposed" to drink. It all fucks you up in the same way, so if you like the passion fruit vodka, drink it.
People here are saying to spend money on experiences and not things, and while I agree that experiences are one thing to definitely spend money on, if you're gonna spend it on things, spend it on some sort of hobby that has a productive output, such as music or what have you. Listening to a song you made is such a great feeling. And also it's attractive as fuck.

Edit: And not video games! I used to be a huge gamer but in retrospect I realize I wasted so much valuable time that I'll never be able to get back. Now I just play when I'm at a friend's house if we want to have some fun or whatever. The only thing I play at home is Starcraft 2 because I feel that it actually engages your brain and forces you to think like crazy.
Thanks I’m gonna smoke some weed with this chic that’s been asking me to smoke with her

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and frendly
Your dad at the least probably wants you to make those "mistakes", to an extent.

My dad was very conservative but in a caucasian masculinity sort of way. Christian, etc. Preached about the Bible etc. However, I remember one time he was talking about one of my cousins who he saw run up to my uncle and steal a drink from his beer. He called him a little shit but then kind of looked at my brother in a sad way and said he'd probably never do something like that. Like he was disappointed my brother wasn't the type to bend the rules and cause a little mayhem.

When I got caught cheating and my ex sent pictures/videos of me fucking different girls (she found them on my pc) to my family, my dad called me up and made sure I was OK. He said he was low key proud of me being such a slayer (not in those words obviously) but that I can't live for the world and need to get that shit out of my system. Keep in mind his very Christian wife was sitting next to him when he called so I'm sure he wished he could have a bro talk with me at that moment but the most I got out of him was "I'd be proud of you if that wasn't against what we stood for", lmao :feelskek:

Anyway, trust me. Parents want to see that you're normal and know that rules are made to be broken, but serve as safety rails. Especially dads... As long as they're based, anyway.
This is what i call dads who grow up in religious families but actually want a son like himself but just cant say it or tell him because of where he lives and the family, because he himself will get trouble by the elders and so on.

I dont know how to explain it to the fullest but you get what im saying, deep down some dads like seeing this and see themselves when they were young

• +1
Reactions: Scammer, Yerico7 and RealLooksmaxxer
yea my dad always told me to stop work out, dont chase girls. studying is the most important thing:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

yea yea we heard same shit story over and over again by mostly ethnics here, just accept and LDAR. And even if u have the $$$ to looksmax don't even think twice about reproducing for ur own fkn sake. Ur ethnic parents like other ethnic parents will rot in hell, fkn lazy and subhuman narcy's that would have never produced if they had media during their days

make the choices that make sense. think things through logically. some of the cucked advice parents give makes sense.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
I would smoke but for whatever reason my hair sheds like fucking crazy and my face melts when I’m off the shits. Bloating is insane and I begin talking like a grown down-syndrome.

yea my dad always told me to stop work out, dont chase girls. studying is the most important thing:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Are u white or turkish?

I would smoke but for whatever reason my hair sheds like fucking crazy and my face melts when I’m off the shits. Bloating is insane and I begin talking like a grown down-syndrome.
on cuh weed makes u drop 1 point in looks after smoking my eyes get so red eyedrops doe 🙏
as for ur hair fallin damn bruh idk

• JFL
Reactions: getra
on cuh weed makes u drop 1 point in looks after smoking my eyes get so red eyedrops doe 🙏
as for ur hair fallin damn bruh idk
I look leaner and skin is better after I wake up from being high but yeah the hair is an anomaly. I didnt smoke cigar wraps either just papers.

I read up on some shit and people say smoking weed either causes a spike in T or a drop :feelswat:

I look leaner and skin is better after I wake up from being high but yeah the hair is an anomaly. I didnt smoke cigar wraps either just papers.
eveer used a cart?

Yeah them shits get me blasted though it’s just too much

• JFL
Reactions: getra