Makeup NEEDs to be banned

Deleted member 14543

Deleted member 14543

Selling High Quality Ropes At Competitive Prices
I remember lying there with some girl i was dating and i mogged her to absolute death without makeup and she even knew it.

i even told her to look at me while i got one of her insta pictures and put it next to her unmakeup/unfiltered face and she got hella embarrassed.

while she would get 100s of DMs and attention off boys right infront of me, because they dont know what she really looks like. and I would get nothing.

its so weird, its like i saw from an out of body experience what was happening, this ugly goblin creature, putting on extreme makeup and filters for insta, then becoming hypnotised by her phone and the attention she'd get from instagram.

it made me pissed ngl bcos it would be like a 5'5 bald man putting on a wig and 5 inch lifts for instagram pictures and getting hella attenton off girls, but then taking them off to meet his girlfriend, she would be pissed, feel betrayed and wouldnt date him.

but this is normalised for girls?

honestly every girl looks the EXACT same with makeup and filters, they all have the same high SMV. thats why they all demand chad

but without makeup, most men would actually be better looking than girls because we're usually born with better bones, better eyesbrows, eyelashes etc.

Yeah their wiring would still want them to go to chads, but because they cant fraud, average/below average girls wouldnt be able to easily get chads and would have to settle for lower SMV guys.

Instead of it being like 80% of guys who are single, it would be more like 60% and girls wouldnt have the extreme power and leverage they have these days

Ive seen it hella times where you see a couple in person - hot looking girl wearing makeup with a medium ugly guy

and most people would be like 'how did he get her' cos of the looks difference. but really without makeup, he mogs her to the grave.

but she gets to advertise a higher SMV than him and make him feel like shit in public by plastering her face with that shit to make her look hot.

its fucking bullshit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, angelo, Deleted member 22639 and 12 others
dnr but higher chance they'll ban cosmetic surgery for males

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302, Deleted member 7725 and fras

its just enhancing there natural features:soy::soy:

women are fucking horrid creatures, they will judge and make fun of mens looks but won't leave the house without 1kg of paint on there face, also keep in mind many women in the befores STILL had makeup on then just put more on got in the perfect lighting and put on a filter, men mog women to utter suicide, i could of found way more but cbf

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, Deleted member 22639, lwlaiet060920 and 9 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, angelo, Deleted member 2729 and 8 others
her male counterpart would be getting shoved into lockers and getting abused for being a ginger, she needs makeup she is genetic garbage ginger
look at the video I quoted

even that ginger would be better off clearing up her acne and applying light make up rather than caking herself up, looks like shit tbh

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
No we need to advocate for makeup frauding for men, perhaps under the guise of "fighting toxic masculinity" or something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo and TrestIsBest
How you are competitng with men not women. It would mean men are forced to wear make up to even be able to compete
so what? everyone can use makeup easily

Just look at pokimane

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus, Warlow, Preoximerianas and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 14478 and Deleted member 14543
I remember lying there with some girl i was dating and i mogged her to absolute death without makeup and she even knew it.

i even told her to look at me while i got one of her insta pictures and put it next to her unmakeup/unfiltered face and she got hella embarrassed.

while she would get 100s of DMs and attention off boys right infront of me, because they dont know what she really looks like. and I would get nothing.

its so weird, its like i saw from an out of body experience what was happening, this ugly goblin creature, putting on extreme makeup and filters for insta, then becoming hypnotised by her phone and the attention she'd get from instagram.

it made me pissed ngl bcos it would be like a 5'5 bald man putting on a wig and 5 inch lifts for instagram pictures and getting hella attenton off girls, but then taking them off to meet his girlfriend, she would be pissed, feel betrayed and wouldnt date him.

honestly every girl looks the EXACT same with makeup and filters, they all have the same high SMV. thats why they all demand chad

but without makeup, most men would actually be better looking than girls because we're usually born with better bones, better eyesbrows, eyelashes etc.

Yeah their wiring would still want them to go to chads, but because they cant fraud, average/below average girls wouldnt be able to easily get chads and would have to settle for lower SMV guys.

Instead of it being like 80% of guys who are single, it would be more like 60% and girls wouldnt have the extreme power and leverage they have these days

Ive seen it hella times where you see a couple in person - hot looking girl wearing makeup with a medium ugly guy

and most people would be like 'how did he get her' cos of the looks difference. but really without makeup, he mogs her to the grave.

but she gets to advertise a higher SMV than him and make him feel like shit in public by plastering her face with that shit to make her look hot.

its fucking bullshit
I can confirm that.

My only ONS ever was a gigafrauding tiktok gigawhore who was 3 psl IRL but 6 psl online

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

its fucking bullshit
Only read the title. You wanna fck uggos? If make up makes them gl be happy about it lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15698 and Deleted member 7725
Makeup will never be banned. But the way culture is moving, guy's wearing makeup may soon be accepted as normal.

someone should create high effort makeupformen guide

• +1
Reactions: angelo
and ppl think women look better than men on average. they ascend at least 2 points with makeup:owo:

• +1
You fucked an ugly girl, so makeup should be banned? Jfl dude. Makeup is a good thing, cuz it makes bitches look prettier when they suck our dick

You mfs say this shit then don’t want the black pill to be spread, if the black pill gets spread then that means low value women won’t be able to get thousands of simps because everyone would be equally divided and parted with their looksmatch and evens the playing field. the exact same thing as banning makeup is just giving men a male equivalent of makeup which is looksmaxing

these retarded females would be better off spending time actually fixing their skin instead of spending hours slobbing pounds of makeup all over their face

• +1