Making guy friends is a good cope

noodlelover

noodlelover

Solstice
Many people here might underestimate the value of male friendship.

Getting a girlfriend may be impossible at your current SMV, but if you put in the effort you could find a platonic guy friend.

Think about it like this, If you approach one thousand girls IRL at normie level looks, chances are you will get rejected one thousand times. But if you approached one thousand guys with the goal of making platonic friends, you would be able to get at least one male friend, probably more. Hell, approach one hundred guys with the goal of making a friend and I'm sure you'll make at least one friend.

Also having guy friends keeps you at least mildly social. Talking to girls is a different skill, but should you manage to get a date one day as a subChad, you at least have a chance if you're mildly social and it's probably over if your socially weird because you don't spend time with people in real life.

Having friends is also good for your phycological health and makes you feel better not being completely alone in the world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18020, Mewton and Deleted member 15827
guy friends are a temporary fix males look for until they find a fat roastie to turn them in to a slave and betabux her mutt children

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Mewton, Deleted member 15099 and 5 others
How about a dog? Also having male friends is gay.

guy friends are a temporary fix males look for until they find a fat roastie to turn them in to a slave and betabux her mutt children
True but only if you befriend weak faggots

Make friends with strong minded men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I want a male friend to die for. I'd never die for a women, even if wife.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin, Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 17611
Wym nigga? Making male friends is nearly impossible if you are not a teenager.

Wym nigga? Making male friends is nearly impossible if you are not a teenager.
Cold approach.

Cold approach doesn't work on women because you still need to be Chad but Cold approach 100 guys with even basic/average social skills and you can make at least ten guy friends. After that, you just get their snap, see if you have any common interests and ask to hang out a few times.

I also, always make sure to talk about girls fairly early on so they know I'm not gay. After you make some friends from cold approach, you can meet their friends when they have some, and branch off and make more friends.

Last edited:
Who would wanna make friends with a late 20s virgin loser tho

Who would wanna make friends with a late 20s virgin loser tho
Only if they were actively working to correct that, looksmaxing, going to the gym regularly, 10% bodyfat, well dressed, always coming up with ideas and new plans of attack to try. I wouldn't want to be friends with a rotter or some one that isn't pushing themselves to constantly be better.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
100% right

I've had college friends, they were 3 and well I was really feeling good and days were good.

Fastforward when a little thing messed up the whole friendship, I become a fucking loner.

It sucks tbh... Even if I go against human nature of needing companion ship let alone my personality in which I cope by being with friends as it eases life.

I still crave some kind of friendship, to talk about shit and doing fun stuff... damn I miss those days. :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and noodlelover