Making money from catfishing as a girl

tinderhacker

tinderhacker

💧
Use a random girls pic to create a account on tinder, or even better have a girl that you know (sister, etc) verify the account

And then talk to guys, and set up time to hangout. And then say you need Uber money for the ride bc you’re a broke college student?

Women have infinite smv so u can try this with 100s of guys a day. Even with 5% success rate you can net $100 easily everyday. And with hypergamy at a all time high, these thirsty incels will do anything for a crumb of pussy.

Soon as you get the money block the account so they can’t report you 😂

Profit.

@seth
@DarkTetrad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 19453
I like this idea. Use bluepilled cuck's own retarded ideologies against them. Imagine being in an argument with a soy, and then in the argument you reveal to them that you were the one who catfished them yesterday by using their retarded simping whiteknight instincts against them :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen, Deleted member 19453 and tinderhacker
I like this idea. Use bluepilled cuck's own retarded ideologies against them. Imagine being in an argument with a soy, and then in the argument you reveal to them that you were the one who catfished them yesterday by using their retarded simping whiteknight instincts against them :feelskek:

Lmao 🤣

I just realized if you have tinder gold you can even change locations.

Just change the location to the richest city near you and set the age range to 30-50 and let old blue pilled men finance you for as long as you can.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Quachil
Lmao 🤣

I just realized if you have tinder gold you can even change locations.

Just change the location to the richest city near you and set the age range to 30-50 and let old blue pilled men finance you for as long as you can.
Brilliant fucking idea, make the bluepillers pay (literally) for basically destroying the sexual market for sub10 males (just dont do it if you're in a 1st world country, go to some shithole to do this). Bluepillers never seem to understand supply and demand, if the demand for wahmen is that high, then you basically create a market bubble by which wahman experience a fuckton of social power while still enjoying the "im oppressed" narrative. It RUINS the playing field for all men, chad and incel alike. You filthy fucking subsubsubsubhuman bluepilled cockroachscrote imbeciles, expect to pay dearly for your PUTRIDLY FUCKING ASININE notion of "wahman" :feelskek::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshah::feelshah::ogre:

• +1
Reactions: tinderhacker
someone should do that and make a thread about it

• +1
Reactions: tinderhacker and Quachil
someone should do that and make a thread about it
They would but problem is, of those attempts that DID work, we'll never know. The currycels/ricecels/latincels who catfish and cash in successfully are by nature very secretive people, they're not gonna spill their secrets.

• +1
It won't work and you would just get banned on tinder

• Hmm...
It won't work and you would just get banned on tinder
You'd only get banned if you're a total dumbass and/or you don't know computer programming. Obvs hacking skillz would be a major part of the operation.

it's hard cause the guys always ask for your snapchat and to snap verification pics etc

Things like this don’t even pay more than regular wageslaving.

You can make 1500-2000 a week driving a truck in CA. I rather do that.

You’d have to know how to fake verifications to do this. Vast majority of men will ask for live proof. You WILL get banned doing this too regardless if they can report you or not after you block them because requesting money is against Tinder policy and some men will report you immediately instead of just sending. But I guess you could finesse a way to filter out those type of men by talking to them a little bit, seeing their personality, and essentially running a script to see who you can and can’t ask money from.

If you’re gonna do this, instead of cat fishing, I think you’re better off just e dating men across seas on various other apps and using hyperreaslitic masks and getting relationships with them so you can video them say once a week to verify, and send pics slightly more frequently than that and extract money.

If you could automate this process with programming you’d have a passive source of income

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12189 and tinderhacker

You’d have to know how to fake verifications to do this. Vast majority of men will ask for live proof. You WILL get banned doing this too regardless if they can report you or not after you block them because requesting money is against Tinder policy and some men will report you immediately instead of just sending. But I guess you could finesse a way to filter out those type of men by talking to them a little bit, seeing their personality, and essentially running a script to see who you can and can’t ask money from.

If you’re gonna do this, instead of cat fishing, I think you’re better off just e dating men across seas on various other apps and using hyperreaslitic masks and getting relationships with them so you can video them say once a week to verify, and send pics slightly more frequently than that and extract money.

If you could automate this process with programming you’d have a passive source of income

Another fellow CAcel? Mirin.

I was thinking about truck diving last year. I know someone making bank but he works night shift and often stays at motels etc. I would have to do it for myself to see if it’s cortisol inducing and therefore looksminning.

So far I know security is super chill. Know people doing that too and they just dick around. Low pay but no barrier to entry, low effort most importantly it’s not a looksminning job. Preferably at night and at a apartment building minimizing effort to almost 0.

I’ve dabbled in trade and warehouse and almost everyone in these jobs looks like shit. So I dropped both.

If I don’t find success in different e-commerce ventures in the next 6-8 months. I might just start web development. Fuck it

Another fellow CAcel? Mirin.

I was thinking about truck diving last year. I know someone making bank but he works night shift and often stays at motels etc. I would have to do it for myself to see if it’s cortisol inducing and therefore looksminning.

So far I know security is super chill. Know people doing that too and they just dick around. Low pay but no barrier to entry, low effort most importantly it’s not a looksminning job. Preferably at night and at a apartment building minimizing effort to almost 0.

I’ve dabbled in trade and warehouse and almost everyone in these jobs looks like shit. So I dropped both.

If I don’t find success in different e-commerce ventures in the next 6-8 months. I might just start web development. Fuck it
Not too worried about the negative hormonal implications from trucking as I’m a heavy PED user. I’ve taken most roids, clen, HGH, etc, only thing I haven’t done is tan Insulin and IGF and that’s next in my list.

Security is ideal for someone who wants to work but doesn’t want to work.

• +1
I love doing this shit lol

you literally just put the profile up on badoo or pof or something put the cashapp tag on there and get sent like 20-100 bucks per profile more if you actually message them and if u get banned u just buy a new phone number for 1 dollar its really not that hard ur just a noob. Wageslaving for 8 hours a day is not the same as being able to fuck off and do whatever I want all day

• Love it

Nigga fuvk yo truck

I love doing this shit lol

you literally just put the profile up on badoo or pof or something put the cashapp tag on there and get sent like 20-100 bucks per profile more if you actually message them and if u get banned u just buy a new phone number for 1 dollar its really not that hard ur just a noob. Wageslaving for 8 hours a day is not the same as being able to fuck off and do whatever I want all day

yeah that doesn't work. clear as day u haven't actually done this. no one will send u anything til u prove ur real, they're not as dumb as they sound

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12189
yeah that doesn't work. clear as day u haven't actually done this. no one will send u anything til u prove ur real, they're not as dumb as they sound
you need to work more volume then dont waste your time on people with a semblence oif intelligence and you need to select the right areas

people on this site may have ‘high’ IQ but they have zero actual business acumen.

Done that years ago. Works but it's time consuming and normies are smarter now so it's hard to fake

• +1