Making .org comic

majesticincel

majesticincel

Spend time with your loved ones while you can
Basically wojak/marvel mixed style
If youre well known like @Zeta youre probably gonna be there, will try to include as many people as possible (ppl not on here like er and hamza are gonna be in there too)
I cant promise anything, but im bored as hell and js finished a large project i worked on for months and need to start something new:ogre:
Thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Snowskinned, noonespecial, Zeta and 8 others

• +1
Reactions: kalluss and iloveboobs
do it. would bring some life to the forum instead of endless rotting and shitposting

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Nirvana, Snowskinned, Clqs and 3 others
If im not included ill go er in my local lidl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and majesticincel
do it. would bring some life to the forum instead of endless rotting and shitposting
It will be focused on whitepill and denying the bp. In one part er is gonna get a girl you get the idea:Comfy:❤️

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
add me to it nigguh

• Woah
Reactions: n9wiff

If im not included ill go er in my local lidl

add me to it nigguh

If youre well known like @Zeta youre probably gonna be there, will try to include as many people as possible (ppl not on here like er and hamza are gonna be in there too)
I cant promise anything, but im bored as hell and js finished a large project i worked on for months and need to start something new:ogre:
Thoughts?
Tag me when you release it please 😵‍💫

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, kalluss and sportsmogger
what does it look like so far or just havent started yet

Thoughts?
Put me too.

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
Will you add me ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: majesticincel
Will you add me ?
Its hard to add users wich arent like extremely different from others, and dont have things and experiences on here (like @GlamourPursuer creating billie cult for example) i need a specific thing to implement into the story and i cant do that to random users:feelsbadman:

Ima try to tho

• +1
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
Its hard to add users wich arent like extremely different from others, and dont have things and experiences on here (like @GlamourPursuer creating billie cult for example) i need a specific thing to implement into the story and i cant do that to random users:feelsbadman:

Ima try to tho
I AM UNIQUE AND AUTHENTIC

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer and majesticincel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back