Malar fat the key to achieve male Model face

Soontm

Soontm

Silver
Its not necessarily the zygos or other bones that you are lacking why you look perma bloated. it comes down to how mich malar fat you Store in your face. Sadly i read its first genetics 2nd your hormonal profile.

Take a look at this pic

BhhwrPp

On the before pic he has a slightly higher bf but not higher than 12. And look at his face bloated af no bone projection whatsoever.

After pic After a shit ton of roids. Hes about i would guess 10% bf maybe lower. And look how his face drastically changed. His bones are showing heavily with huge Definition and no fat in stored in the face.
His bones didnt grow at all! If some low iq will suggest that. Neither does he have exceptional face bones. Otherwise he would have a defined face in the before pic.

This is One of the many examples. Steroids give you that typical sharp defined face(If we consider the right steroids). What can we conclude from that?
Look at this pic. Look where the malar fat is located. Now compare it with the picture above. Here is where jon lost the most and gives him that defined face with "prominent zygos"
2 Figure1 1

-lower bf helps but doesnt give us the edge.
-defined chizzled face is correlated to hormonal profile if you dont have exceptional bone mass its over.
- we somehow need to target the malar fat pad.

Since taking steroids is out of equation and low bf is not enough we Need another possibility to dry out the face and reduce malar fat. Maybe highering test through Natural ways may help but i doubt it.
So guys its your turn what can be done?

• +1
Reactions: Slob, I'mme and mojopin
it is possible that the guy in your picture changed his face because of ageing and mandibular growth caused by steroids. here you can see how 20 years of steroid change a professional bodybuilder
Maxresdefault

in my opinion the only way to remove facial fat is a surgery. however the facial fat is less important han bone structure, in fact Zanza (a men famous in italy for having fucked 4000 girls) had a lot of malar fat
1537992671964  il playboy zanza muore in auto dopo un rapporto sessuale

Last edited:
it is possible that the guy in picture changed his face because of ageing and mandibular growth caused by steroids.
View attachment 7759
in my opinion the only way to remove facial fat is a surgery. however the facial fat is less important han bone structure, in fact Zanza (a men famous in italy for having fucked 4000 girls) had a lot of malar fat
View attachment 7758
Hey, isn't that the guy who's recently died of a heart attack while with a chick he was gonna fuck?!
Op What do you mean "since taking steroids is out of the equation"? Like, take me for example: I'm going to NEED steroids to achieve that physique. Low bodyfat isn't enough? Then how the fuck did Jon achieve those results? I need some clarification here, thx

Last edited:
Hey, isn't that the guy who's recently died of a heart attack while with a chick he was gonna fuck?!
Op What do you mean "since taking steroids is out of the equation"? Like, take me for example: I'm going to NEED steroids to achieve that physique. Low bodyfat isn't enough? Then how the fuck did Jon achieve those results? I need some clarification here, thx
yes it's him: he died at 63 while fucking a 23 years old romanian girl

yes it's him: he died at 63 while fucking a 23 years old romanian girl
I wanna know what chicks digged so much about him. I mean, to me, his lower third was complete shit. Hair, ok, that was good. But just what did they like about him so fucking much?

I wanna know what chicks digged so much about him. I mean, to me, his lower third was complete shit. Hair, ok, that was good. But just what did they like about him so fucking much?
in my opinion he has a natural very high testosterone so girls recognize immediately his masculinity.
notice his large neck, wrist and body shape (he never lifted a weight). probably he was taller than average
Maurizio zanfanti zanza 1062556
Maurizio zanfanti
Zanza905 675x904

• +1
Reactions: Slob
it is possible that the guy in your picture changed his face because of ageing and mandibular growth caused by steroids. here you can see how 20 years of steroid change a professional bodybuilder
View attachment 7759
View attachment 7758

black guy on the left fucking ruined himself by gymcelling couldve legit ran bbc game.

You can do buccal fat removal surgery
black guy on the left fucking ruined himself by gymcelling couldve legit ran bbc game.
yep . The left picture is exactly what femoids want. Lean muscular and good face.
Its not necessarily the zygos or other bones that you are lacking why you look perma bloated. it comes down to how mich malar fat you Store in your face. Sadly i read its first genetics 2nd your hormonal profile.

Take a look at this pic

View attachment 7752

On the before pic he has a slightly higher bf but not higher than 12. And look at his face bloated af no bone projection whatsoever.

After pic After a shit ton of roids. Hes about i would guess 10% bf maybe lower. And look how his face drastically changed. His bones are showing heavily with huge Definition and no fat in stored in the face.
His bones didnt grow at all! If some low iq will suggest that. Neither does he have exceptional face bones. Otherwise he would have a defined face in the before pic.

This is One of the many examples. Steroids give you that typical sharp defined face(If we consider the right steroids). What can we conclude from that?
Look at this pic. Look where the malar fat is located. Now compare it with the picture above. Here is where jon lost the most and gives him that defined face with "prominent zygos"
View attachment 7756

-defined chizzled face is correlated to hormonal profile if you dont have exceptional bone mass its over.

Since taking steroids is out of equation and low bf is not enough we Need another possibility to dry out the face and reduce malar fat. Maybe highering test through Natural ways may help but i doubt it.
You can remove Malar fat.

I want to reduce malar fat without taking steroids since im quite high inhib about my Health thats why i said it. If You dont mind it than Take it.

That physique is impossible to achieve natty.
My point with the low bf was. You can reach his bf in the after pic natural but your face will still look bloated without bones showing. The steroids finally melted every little bit of facial fat Away which is only possible with external help.
Except sb comes up with another good idea

Thats why i said your hormonal profile plays a huge Role how your face looks. big bones are Not mandatory.
View attachment 7759
View attachment 7758

Sure bones >> all but not everybody can afford 50k in surgery to achieve that. Maybe there is already lying a good looking chad under all the malar and buccal fat but nature wont allow to show it because its nearly impossible to get rid of that fat and your distribution rips you off your destiny

Last edited:
  • +1
I want to reduce malar fat without taking steroids since im quite high inhib about my Health thats why i said it. If You dont mind it than Take it.

That physique is impossible to achieve natty.
My point with the low bf was. You can reach his bf in the after pic natural but your face will still look bloated without bones showing. The steroids finally melted every little bit of facial fat Away which is only possible with external help.
Except sb comes up with another good idea

Thats why i said your hormonal profile plays a huge Role how your face looks. big bones are Not mandatory.

Sure bones >> all but not everybody can afford 50k in surgery to achieve that. Maybe there is already lying a good looking chad under all the malar and buccal fat but nature wont allow to show it because its nearly impossible to get rid of that fat and your distribution rips you off your destiny
OK so can I achieve that look (face-wise) if I get that physique with steroids? I really don't mind fucking my health up, 100% srs.

OK so can I achieve that look (face-wise) if I get that physique with steroids? I really don't mind fucking my health up, 100% srs.

I would say definetely yes ! But test only wont do the trick you Need some heavy stuff like tren and more but just search for jon skywalkers stack

• +1
I would say definetely yes ! But test only wont do the trick you Need some heavy stuff like tren and more but just search for jon skywalkers stack
Yeah i was thinking test proprionate first (not now tho) then cycle off of that when I'll be cutting, I'll be using tren for cutting.

One more question: Do these AAS's actually INCREASE your already existant bone's SIZE? In this case, in my face? So my facial bones' size

Yeah i was thinking test proprionate first (not now tho) then cycle off of that when I'll be cutting, I'll be using tren for cutting.

One more question: Do these AAS's actually INCREASE your already existant bone's SIZE? In this case, in my face? So my facial bones' size

Some say yes but i dont think so. Imo on the basis of the muscle increasing Effect of steroids all little muscles + masseters in your face hypertrophy, giving the illusion of more bones

• +1

Take a look at this pic

View attachment 7752

View attachment 7756

why you didnt write how to get rid of malar fat? dumb poster clickbait

Everything is the key to looking like a male model. We have someone every day pointing out something that is the one true key, but the reality is that almost every single facial feature is the key

• +1
Reactions: Slob, I'mme and Deleted member 281
Lmao, he actually made millions of dollars winning mr olympia several times.
Everything is the key to looking like a male model. We have someone every day pointing out something that is the one true key, but the reality is that almost every single facial feature is the key
HARMONY

why you didnt write how to get rid of malar fat? dumb poster clickbait

I didnt say anything about that in thread title. I said its the key i didnt say i know how to Open the door.

Btw i gave a rather cheap Solution through roids so your Argument is invalid

I didnt say anything about that in thread title. I said its the key i didnt say i know how to Open the door.

Btw i gave a rather cheap Solution through roids so your Argument is invalid

lol i dont know shit about roids so better not experiment

Wait don't roids make you bloated instead? Like guys who roid get enormous but their face becomes very bloated?

I would only run test cycle for atleast ur first 2 cycles tbh, although you will gain bloat it depends on ur genetics where you will hold most, yes you will mostly likely bloat but after the cycle it will go down, roughly 6 months of face bloat but Get a good body, maybe gain 1psl point, you choose.

If u start chewing and mewing your face will get leaner. Maybe not super hallow but more lean than mouth breathing and not chewing for sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
If u start chewing and mewing your face will get leaner. Maybe not super hallow but more lean than mouth breathing and not chewing for sure

Generic answer/10

• +1
Generic answer/10
Okay well am I wrong? I was hoping you guys would be intelligent enough to understand why. Or do I need to spell it out for you like 5 year olds with little itty bitty words?

Okay well am I wrong? I was hoping you guys would be intelligent enough to understand why. Or do I need to spell it out for you like 5 year olds with little itty bitty words?

ZesgQrv

After some research paulus claims sulfoprane(found in broccoli) can melt malar fat. He suplements it with pills. But well its Paulus cant Trust him tbh. And i dont want you guys to get scammed by him.

I saw another thread about broccoli theory regarding another topic that was interesting for me so i will eat a shit ton for 2 weeks and Report back.

Wish me luck boyos

Edit:
I got this Quote from sb of lookism i Think he explains really well the thought Process of us behind it.

are there any ways to do this?

i think i saw this one eppley article on it but cbf to find it right now. he said it was difficult to excise bc it was not easily located and was a fibrofatty tissue.

honestly decreasing malar fat would be the holy grail for a lot of us. while MMs do often have prominent zygos, a considerable cause of aesthetic cheek hollows is lack of malar fat. o'pry's cheekbones, for example, are crazy fucking high, but of pretty average (maybe even slightly-below average) projection, both forward and lateral. his cheeks are made beautifully concave by the absence of soft tissue (specifically very low-density malar fat pads).

if we could get rid of a lot of the soft tissue on the face, i imagine most of us would actually look like we have good cheekbones. and even if this is not the case, i would rly love some info as ik my own malar pads are a bit too prominent at least (though i also understand that my main issue is buccal fat).

obviously there is weight loss, but i'm already skinny (not skinnyfat), so i doubt honestly that would have much of an effect.

would rly like to know bc i actually have enough underlying bone mass under this soft tissue to be at least semi-aesthetic.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Immanuel
After some research paulus claims sulfoprane(found in broccoli) can melt malar fat. He suplements it with pills. But well its Paulus cant Trust him tbh. And i dont want you guys to get scammed by him.

I saw another thread about broccoli theory regarding another topic that was interesting for me so i will eat a shit ton for 2 weeks and Report back.

Wish me luck boyos

Edit:
I got this Quote from sb of lookism i Think he explains really well the thought Process of us behind it.
Do you think two weeks is long enough? I’ll try it too.