(Male 21) Looking for a rating on the PSL scale

A

ArabIncel

Solstice
I was curious as to where I stand on the PSL scale. Also, I was curious as to how I can improve through plastic surgery.

Here are 5 current photos of me from various different angles:

Thanks.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Deleted member 2205
honestly, i was expecting worse when i saw threads author name "arabincel"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1347, Deleted member 1680, Titbot and 7 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Decent harmony.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
You look good
you look decent * tbh, cute face

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Probably a 4 in terms of facial structure but realistically its -1 for being ethnic/brown skin so you're actually a 3. On top of that, you live in Canada, oh boy, that's playing on nightmare mode bro.
Ah I see. Thanks for the clarification.
Also, I know you are middle eastern but your skin is not sand colored like most arabs, its definitely brown. Thats big trouble man because you'll get mistaken for a curry by these western shits. And if you get mistaken for an Indian, ITS OVER. Completely 120% over. Id recommend skin bleach, colour contacts, and hair dye. Act as whiteboi as you can.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, madmax, Rasputin and 6 others
3.5 max

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Mogs @fOreVER

Kind of fatcel, lose some weight take a skincare routine and mewhard

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin
decent 3/4 but incel tier eye area

• So Sad
Chad u mogs my hairline to moon and back

• +1
Reactions: madmax
Is there even a single white person on this site ?

• JFL
Psl 4, decent eyes and really good nose tbh. You should lose weight and prettyboymax

Attachments

• IMG_20191015_200001_20191016_023308.jpg
    IMG_20191015_200001_20191016_023308.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 70
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Probably a 4 in terms of facial structure but realistically its -1 for being ethnic/brown skin so you're actually a 3. On top of that, you live in Canada, oh boy, that's playing on nightmare mode bro.

Also, I know you are middle eastern but your skin is not sand colored like most arabs, its definitely brown. Thats big trouble man because you'll get mistaken for a curry by these western shits. And if you get mistaken for an Indian, ITS OVER. Completely 120% over. Id recommend skin bleach, colour contacts, and hair dye. Act as whiteboi as you can.
T. Self-hating deathnik

T. Self-hating deathnik
skin bleach. jfl.

i swear it looks unatural half the time,. if you want to lighten skin just go back to your orginal skin tone

@DarkHorizon
T. Self-hating deathnik
skin bleach. jfl.

i swear it looks unatural half the time,. if you want to lighten skin just go back to your orginal skin tone

@DarkHorizon

Average
Above average in the last pic

Wide face wide jaw good zygos

mogs me tbh

just lose some fat you look estrogenic even with a beard

T. Self-hating deathnik
Oh yeah, im openly a self hater and hate my fucking color and my ethnic features. I have the guts to admit it. Reality forces me to self hate

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Oh yeah, im openly a self hater and hate my fucking color and my ethnic features. I have the guts to admit it. Reality forces me to self hate
are you a curry?

Chin is a bit small, sligtly narrow jaw and a bit submissive looking eye area.

Good nose, good skull and zygos, good harmony (nothing weird in your face).
Nose is your best feature, chin is worst.

I'd say 4.5psl, slightly above average.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
5 easily i think. You look Indian. That's actually a failo. So Whitemax asap. Try to lengthen your lower third by genio. You'll be good

5 easily i think. You look Indian. That's actually a failo. So Whitemax asap. Try to lengthen your lower third by genio. You'll be good
No he doesnt. Your average dumbass westerner cannot distinguish him from a Mexican or a South American, his skin isn't dark enough. Only the shitskinned apu looking faggots are the people that westerners think of when they think of an Indian person
are you a curry?
No, but you probably are. Everyone on this site fucking is. You curries are getting rejected so that your population can be controlled. Shutup and go get an arranged marriage. Why do you even bother messing around in the stupid fucking west?

No, but you probably are. Everyone on this site fucking is. You curries are getting rejected so that your population can be controlled. Shutup and go get an arranged marriage. Why do you even bother messing around in the stupid fucking west?
I'm white you dumb shit.

I'm white you dumb shit.
Then get the Fuck off this site! You crackercels should be purged from here! You are white, that's all you need to attract a foid. Even a fat short disgusting cumskin has more value than a 6'3 ethnic gigachad. So get lost! All women are nazis

• Ugh..
Reactions: Dogs and Petsmart
Then get the Fuck off this site! You crackercels should be purged from here! You are white, that's all you need to attract a foid. Even a fat short disgusting cumskin has more value than a 6'3 ethnic gigachad. So get lost! All women are nazis
It's not that easy. Being white isn't enough if you live in a white place lol.

It's not that easy. Being white isn't enough if you live in a white place lol.
Then go to your nearest non white place. The shit skin foids will literally beg you to Marry them. Do ethnics have such a place to go to on earth? Nope!

Then go to your nearest non white place. The shit skin foids will literally beg you to Marry them. Do ethnics have such a place to go to on earth? Nope!
I definitely will but I'm in Europe. Where do you suggest I go to make good money in software engineering and to be seen as "white god"? India? lmfao

I definitely will but I'm in Europe. Where do you suggest I go to make good money in software engineering and to be seen as "white god"? India? lmfao
Idk do you like those smelly poo girls from India? Go to thailand or Brazil.
Whiteys should be completely banned from this site. They have no right or excuse to be here. Get out!