Male gaze ideal

FartMaxxer

FartMaxxer

Bronze
The theory is this if you are male gazed maxed you will be more successful in life and with women in person compared to others such as pretty twinks. This is because men will naturally look up to someone who has hypermasculine traits such has large muscles being tall and a face ranging from maestetic to ogre(as long as not freakish). The Greek hero Hercules is a great example of this having a massive beard and muscles.

So to apply this more masc = more respect from other men which will lead to better chances of getting women irl because you mob all other men in the area.

But this theory only applies irl and for women who are not 14-18 (ps if you are attracted to them you are a sick fuck). This applies to somewhat older women because they desire at this point a strong man who would in theory have equally strong sperm to father better children on evolutionary scale.

I’m a genius

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LVZZO, Detective, OGJBSLAYER and 8 others
if you're attracted to 21 year olds you're a sick fuck!!!!!!!

back to reddit son

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26885, danny phantom, tombradylover and 9 others
if you're attracted to 21 year olds you're a sick fuck!!!!!!!

back to reddit son
Me and @Kamui have the same taste in women

The theory is this if you are male gazed maxed you will be more successful in life and with women in person compared to others such as pretty twinks. This is because men will naturally look up to someone who has hypermasculine traits such has large muscles being tall and a face ranging from maestetic to ogre(as long as not freakish). The Greek hero Hercules is a great example of this having a massive beard and muscles.

So to apply this more masc = more respect from other men which will lead to better chances of getting women irl because you mob all other men in the area.

But this theory only applies irl and for women who are not 14-21 (ps if you are attracted to them you are a sick fuck). This applies to somewhat older women because they desire at this point a strong man who would in theory have equally strong sperm to father better children on evolutionary scale.

I’m a genius
you're not a genius but somehow in this photo looks like i male gazemaxxed

got 40 likes from males in less than 24 hours in my social medias and like 3 from women even they wrote me and they kinda beggin irl
i just wanna know if it is actually true or placebo effect however stats dont lie, i need to know why is this male gazemaxxed tho
i wanna slay

got 40 likes from males in less than 24 hours in my social medias and like 3 from women even they wrote me and they kinda beggin irl
i just wanna know if it is actually true or placebo effect however stats dont lie, i need to know why is this male gazemaxxed tho
i wanna slay

Looks like Keanu Reeves. Women do not like dudes pictures they are more standoffish in that regard

also who says male attention is bad for you? especially in prison am i right op?

i wanna slay

Bro send a picture from further away, you have good features but selfie doesnt work for u

Bro send a picture from further away, you have good features but selfie doesnt work for u
why would i send other picture, are u dumb? i aint asking for yall fucking retarded psl based ratings, im just telling what happened to me and asking if this pictures is male gaze and why

why would i send other picture, are u dumb? i aint asking for yall fucking retarded psl based ratings, im just telling what happened to me and asking if this pictures is male gaze and why
Malegaze is when the bones are ogre but in a chad way. Ur eyes area is not malegazed , neither your nose nor your mouth.

Sean opry for example is male gazed
1809485 500w

Ofc many women find him attractive, it's water, but not to the extent that you think

This guy is femalegazed for girls between 16-25 years old , prettyboy halo
3455823 1G2A0797 1

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Malegaze is when the bones are ogre but in a chad way. Ur eyes area is not malegazed , neither your nose nor your mouth.

Sean opry for example is male gazed View attachment 2254138

Ofc many women find him attractive, it's water, but not to the extent that you think

This guy is femalegazed for girls between 16-25 years old , prettyboy halo View attachment 2254139
aight thanks for explain, but how do you explain the reason i got literally like 95% of the likes from male ppl

aight thanks for explain, but how do you explain the reason i got literally like 95% of the likes from male ppl
do you use tinder?

on Apps gay guys swap without looking , and they are a thousand times less difficult than the girls. Women have a different nature than men, they're only sexually stimulated at the sight of a prettyboy/masc gl guy. The subjective side will always give you a few likes with them, but it won't be anything next to a gay jfl (don't fall into that). To optimize ur chances on OLD, apart from the physical aspect (face / body) it's really NT pics, theyre sensitive to that.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
youve got it OP

if ure not in HS, female gaze is a myth

you should be prettyboy under 25 keep coping

If you are male gayzed you are female gazed, simple as
Although hypermasculine man will be more gazed by men, either way doesn't matter unless you look like this