Man fell for the just shave it bro meme

TUSSELEIF

TUSSELEIF

Nordic With Assburgers
Fucking hell, this post is literally the meme in all it’s glory. People gaslighting him that it looks good and to shave further when these bluepilled turds even didn’t give him advice. He now has a crew cut, didn’t dare to shave further even when balding, and Reddit turds in the comments still tell him to shave further:feelsree: Dude asked for hair transplant experiences on fucking Reddit and people told him to "just shave it bro!" And he gave in. Normies need to learn Reddit is not the kind of place to ask about surgery advice because people there will just gaslight you into submission, and that even on a country-based subreddit, which is doomed to be full of bluepilled progressive tards. God I hate Norwegians, they are so fucking bluepilled.

Translation of post title:
" I'm the guy who asked for experience with hair transplantation the other day. Chose on the advice of several of you to do what I have never really dared to do - I took my hair, and will never go back. Thank you /r/Norway <3 "

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
Irl nobody fell for this meme btw it is an internet thing

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte
Axiboii

· 1h

Fremskrittspartiet
nei fyfela for en CHAD

• JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Mogs me to Norway and back

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Fucking hell, this post is literally the meme in all it’s glory. People gaslighting him that it looks good and to shave further when these bluepilled turds even didn’t give him advice. He now has a crew cut, didn’t dare to shave further even when balding, and Reddit turds in the comments still tell him to shave further:feelsree: Dude asked for hair transplant experiences on fucking Reddit and people told him to "just shave it bro!" And he gave in. Normies need to learn Reddit is not the kind of place to ask about surgery advice because people there will just gaslight you into submission, and that even on a country-based subreddit, which is doomed to be full of bluepilled progressive tards. God I hate Norwegians, they are so fucking bluepilled.

Translation of post title:
" I'm the guy who asked for experience with hair transplantation the other day. Chose on the advice of several of you to do what I have never really dared to do - I took my hair, and will never go back. Thank you /r/Norway <3 "

I mean it's actually not bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Tallooksmaxxer, Callooh_Calais and 3 others
better than the shitshow he had before tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, LooksmaxxHopeful, Constantin Denis and 5 others
I mean it's actually not bad
Nah it’s not he has good skull shape for bald, but hair is always better
better than the shitshow he had before tbh.
Indeed, sad tho that when you ask for advice on hair transplant all you get is redditors telling you to shave it

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 7725
Nah it’s not he has good skull shape for bald, but hair is always better

Indeed, sad tho that when you ask for advice on hair transplant all you get is redditors telling you to shave it
It depends on his target group

This is actually good for mature women