Man kidnaps girlfriend to get laid

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
1065588 3x2 940x627 1

This fool on the right is an Australian guy who a few years back got out of his car to check something on the side of the road (his girlfriend was with him), and when he didn't get back she got out of the car to check where he was, but when she walked in his direction a masked man appeared and attacked her (our guy, he got dressed in black clothes and a mask that he left on the side of the road a few days prior). He tied her up, took all her clothes off and put her in his car trunk and then took off. She was in the trunk for like 6 hours. When he got out, he took her out the car, tied her to a tree, took out a shovel and started digging in front of her. When he was done he threw her in the hole and left. He then took all his clothes off, threw them away and picked up a knife that he "found" (his story was that he was kidnapped too when he got out of the car to check what was on the side of the road and that they tied him up close to her and that there was a knife laying around and he magically was able to reach it), then he "freed" himself and started running screaming for help. When she heard him she screamed for him and he "found her and cut her loose".

Before all this happened, this fool left messages with symbols to her family acting like it was a satanic cult that kidnapped them and that they shouldn't call the police.

90px Ona

For the next week, while they were trying to survive, all he did was basically trying to fuck her. He even "magically" found only one sleeping bag that they slept in because it was freezing outside at night. She kept resisting because of her beliefs and after a week of trying he just gave up and they were able to "find" a road where a farmer was able to save them.

When police found out that he was full of shit, he tried to flee Australia using a fake curry passport and he was successful, but when he arrived in India they caught him right away and sent his white ass back.

(His fake passport in the link)

Attachments

• 534c74e1b5b456d46414acfc14a014071154fa31.webp
    59.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Heguldus, Mouthbreath, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 8 others
Looksmatched

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Summary pls, not reading essay son

she is saving herself for a religionmaxxed chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
Summary pls, not reading essay son
he tried to fuck her because the person who abducted them (actually it was him) left only one sleeping bag and stripped them of their clothes.

• JFL
Reactions: ballskin and Deleted member 9801
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath and .*my*.
:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Too high inhib to do what he should've done if he was going to go to jail anyway

• +1
Too high inhib to do what he should've done if he was going to go to jail anyway
I don't think it was fear. I think it was that he wanted it to be wet so he could feel good about himself and be with her, plus he's a "christian" after all.

And he went to jail for 7 years and will probably get out after 4. If he'd killed her he would get 30.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ballskin, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Jagged0
This is only something @Thompsonz could come up with

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Can u give me a source of this

• +1
I don't think it was fear. I think it was that he wanted it to be wet so he could feel good about himself and be with her, plus he's a "christian" after all.

And he went to jail for 7 years and will probably get out after 4. If he'd killed her he would get 30.
Who said "killing" :feelsgood:

Guessing he is a 5'6" manlet. Curious how the the kidnapper was the same height and build.

• JFL
i don't understand

View attachment 1666951

This fool on the right is an Australian guy who a few years back got out of his car to check something on the side of the road (his girlfriend was with him), and when he didn't get back she got out of the car to check where he was, but when she walked in his direction a masked man appeared and attacked her (our guy, he got dressed in black clothes and a mask that he left on the side of the road a few days prior). He tied her up, took all her clothes off and put her in his car trunk and then took off. She was in the trunk for like 6 hours. When he got out, he took her out the car, tied her to a tree, took out a shovel and started digging in front of her. When he was done he threw her in the hole and left. He then took all his clothes off, threw them away and picked up a knife that he "found" (his story was that he was kidnapped too when he got out of the car to check what was on the side of the road and that they tied him up close to her and that there was a knife laying around and he magically was able to reach it), then he "freed" himself and started running screaming for help. When she heard him she screamed for him and he "found her and cut her loose".

Before all this happened, this fool left messages with symbols to her family acting like it was a satanic cult that kidnapped them and that they shouldn't call the police.

View attachment 1666967

For the next week, while they were trying to survive, all he did was basically trying to fuck her. He even "magically" found only one sleeping bag that they slept in because it was freezing outside at night. She kept resisting because of her beliefs and after a week of trying he just gave up and they were able to "find" a road where a farmer was able to save them.

When police found out that he was full of shit, he tried to flee Australia using a fake curry passport and he was successful, but when he arrived in India they caught him right away and sent his white ass back.

(His fake passport in the link)
@FailedNormieManlet he tried to JBWmaxx in india at the end but curry bad boy aryan chads caught him and sent his ass back home

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ballskin, FailedNormieManlet and .*my*.
@FailedNormieManlet he tried to JBWmaxx in india at the end but curry bad boy aryan chads caught him and sent his ass back home
wow I never thought of that but that very well may be true. I mean why India right?

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and PrinceLuenLeoncur
wow I never thought of that but that very well may be true. I mean why India right?
He’d have leeched of a Brahmin princess bless her soul if he went to curryland

• JFL
He’d have leeched of a Brahmin princess bless her soul if he went to curryland
Shout out to Indian authorities. It's probably his fault though. I think he raised suspicion when he started speaking that punda punda and street shitting in the airport. They were like naw man street shitting just gave you away bro. Uh uh dude

• JFL
Reactions: ballskin and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I'm miring this guy insanely hard. Imagine the possibilites you have in life, with a bit of creativity and money you can create movie plots and be the main character in it. You need to be high iq for that though, because real life is not a childs novel

• JFL
I'm miring this guy insanely hard. Imagine the possibilites you have in life, with a bit of creativity and money you can create movie plots and be the main character in it. You need to be high iq for that though, because real life is not a childs novel
lol yeah

How did he get caught

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787