Man Sends $500k; Gets Engaged Twice In Romance Scam!

D

Deleted member 25059

Kraken

“she was 25 yo“

“im pretty intelligent and people tell me I'm handsome and funny“
send 40,000 for a visa for a person he never met.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis, Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
Poor bastard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Brutal.

Crisick says face down ass up and gets to commit adulary with hot girl 1 hour after matching her on the toilet

This nigga pays half mil for an attempt at marriage and maybe sex not to mention hundreds of hours of texting and stressing about her

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 30283
Lame thread judge

Brutal.

Crisick says face down ass up and gets to commit adulary with hot girl 1 hour after matching her on the toilet

This nigga pays half mil for an attempt at marriage and maybe sex not to mention hundreds of hours of texting and stressing about her
idk i dont feel any sympathy for him, like yes his wife died and he felt lonely, but being so delusional as to think that you are attractive to 25 yo women at 60 is very much a sign of being out of touch or reality. In addition, he has a high ego when he thinks he is intelligent (he thinks he knows more about his wife's diagnosis than the doctors) while he fall for the cheapest scam.

anyway this is the fate of many jbmaxxers here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
its catfish season, gonna need a link to this guys dm real quick

“she was 25 yo“

“im pretty intelligent and people tell me I'm handsome and funny“

send 40,000 for a visa for a person he never met.
View attachment 2310467

Sometimes I think of doing this but it’ll eat away at me tbh but then I see how delusinal these lot are and feel like it’s my job in the cosmic world to restore balance by teaching these fucks a lesson.

Sometimes I think of doing this but it’ll eat away at me tbh but then I see how delusinal these lot are and feel like it’s my job in the cosmic world to restore balance by teaching these fucks a lesson.
hmm ok

@Artemis 's destiny

Brutal.

This old man is closer to the young pussy than Crisick @averagejoe has ever been in his life...
3178954_1669586032868-png.1971585
:feelskek: