Manlet shoots 2 police officers without provocation in Compton

Hades

Hades

I used to do drugs, I still do, but I used to too.

What is this world coming to? They were just sitting in their car when he came up and fired like 10 rounds into the vehicle.

I bet this story won’t make the news on MSNBC and CNN...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Pillarman, Deleted member 4563 and 10 others
my manletism got the best of me, sorry bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 4563, Lux and 8 others
I’m too busy shooting ropes of cum in my girlfriends pussy to care

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, JizzFarmer and Hades

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Hades
OH NO, NOT THE HECKIN PIGERINOS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
c50.png

He hates being 5'11.5 too.

This is what you get for being a cop in LA

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Pillarman, Lux, PYT and 2 others
Anyone else laugh hard? They defund police, take away our guns, then when your house gets broken into by blm protestors trying to rob and kill you looking for ancestral reparations for slavery and you're unarmed, they cry to the cops lmao.

even though white people were some of the first people to end slavery, and literally had a war and killed eachother over to end, they blame them? In fact in countries with predominantly dark skinned people slavery is still rampant to this day...

1920px-Slavery_abolition.svg.png

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: maxmendietta, Lux, Deleted member 8202 and 2 others
Anyone else laugh hard? They defund police, take away guns, then when your house gets broken into by blm protestors trying to rob and kill you looking for ancestral reparations for slavery, even though white people were some of the first people to end slavery, and literally had a war and killed eachother over to end, they blame them?

IN AFRICA SLAVERY AND SEX TRAFFICKING IS EVERYWHERE U DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS
They also make the asinine argument of “Cops only get there after the crime has been committed, they don’t do anything.” Which first of all is completely false, but they fail to understand that cops being present in a given area literally prevents crime. If there were no cops there would be 0 incentives for bad people to not commit crimes. The USA will soon turn into a third world country.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 2506
They also make the asinine argument of “Cops only get there after the crime has been committed, they don’t do anything.” Which first of all is completely false, but they fail to understand that cops being present in a given area literally prevents crime. If there were no cops there would be 0 incentives for bad people to not commit crimes. The USA will soon turn into a third world country.
fr, they really run with the idea productive black guys going to work are walking on the street and the cops pick them up and throw them in jail

in fact every "icon" of blm was a fucking druggie criminal who should be put down, yet if i say any of these facts publicly they call my job, spread my name and face, and ruin my life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990

Already is

Nothing new, COUNTRY NUMA OAN destroying itself, good news tbh

That was a girl, let's see how are they gonna prosecute her, BLM riots will be nothing compared to this.