Manletism is a problem that has no cure

D

Deleted member 6856

Kraken
https://incels.is/data/attachments/40/40284-d204840db2b22de8e3c852c1cccb22d4.jpg

This is the (hopefully) very familiar bell curve of statistics.

This specific one shows the probability of heights, for males and females. As you can see the bell curve for men is shifted to the right compared to the females curve.

This is because men are obviously taller than females on average.

Women complaining about short men have every right to do so and a completely justified.

Why? Because manletism is more like a curse, than just being 'unlucky', and they would never want their sons to be short as they know how bad they hate short men.

So what is my point?

My point is that (in theory) if we killed every single man and baby destined or that is already 5'7 or below, that would erase the problem of manletism right?

Wrong.

All that will happen is the male bell curve will shift to the right, along with the female bell curve also shifting to the right.

So what will happen is people in general will be taller, which will not solve the problem because now 5'8 guys will be seen as turbo manlets and men that are 6 feet 1 inches tall would be average.

This will also be the case lets say (in theory) if the women's curve stayed the same and only the men's curve shifted to the right, because this will cause a shift in women's preferences as men seem to be taller on average so the word 'short' will be redefined. Compared to if both curves shifted (which is what will happen if this theory did take place) which would mean (like i said) people as a whole will be taller on average making the choosing process natural and not based on what is short defined by social norms.

I also know what you are thinking, what about short women that are not killed off that are 5'0? The answer to that is there will always be statistical infrequencies or in English... anomalies. For example a 5'4 guy popping out of a 5'0 female that mated with a 6'4 chad.

There will always be this problem but if all men were killed off 5'7 and under, my point is that societies norms of 'short' would be redefined therefore meaning manletism doesn't have a specific height, it will always be there and there will be a time where 6'0 people will be manlets.

TL;DR: Manletism is a inevitable curse.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Effortless, mulattomaxxer and 2 others
didnt read but agreed

• WTF
Reactions: inceletto
Dn read but the graph alone raised my cortisol.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Effortless, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 3 others
Not a single word

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6402 and inceletto
didnt read but agreed
Not a single word
Dn read but the graph alone raised my cortisol.

• JFL
Reactions: Mexicanboi, Deleted member 6402, Tyronecell and 1 other person
Professor batuhan

• +1
Not a single word you bloated gaylord model worshipping potatoe

• WTF
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, The Bleach Pill and Deleted member 6856
5'11 faggot,i'd humiliate u irl
You leave me no choice but ignore you, i wont tolerate your dumbfuck threads nor your angry&puke reacts.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6856
In theory you could greatly reduce the variance in human height through constantly killing off outliers until everyone is nearly the same height provided they get proper nutrition.

But the real way to solve manletism is building our own virtual universe, where we can become our own gods and remove concepts such as lookism.

• +1