Manlets have it so bad

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
This manlet was just chilling a bit, idk maybe he wasn't allowed in the club for being a manlet, and some tallfag, probably an ethnic, comes over to fuck with him and his GF (quite hot) has to pull him away...

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: never_lucky, Lmao, Deleted member 9787 and 10 others
This manlet was just chilling a bit, idk maybe he wasn't allowed in the club for being a manlet, and some tallfag, probably an ethnic, comes over to fuck with him and his GF (quite hot) has to pull him away...

The worst thing about being a manlet isn't the deficit in female attraction imo, but rather the lack of respect from other men.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, yirma19, Deleted member 14262 and 18 others

True especially at nightime in places with alchohol ect it brings out peoples animalistic low inhibitions so things like racism, heightism, lookism are all amplified.

You really see peoples animalistic nature in these places.

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Incoming, Deleted member 10615 and 10 others

I live in London and went to university in a busy student city, trust me it gets much worse than this ... if you are very overweight or manlet or a currycel or have the truecel "nerd" look don't go out past 7pm on weekends. Honestly if I was the prime minister I would make this curfew a law just to reduce crime rates.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, klamus, Lawton88 and 2 others
Brutal. I hate society.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Incoming, Deleted member 10615 and 2 others
what ? he looks quite young tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335 and Deleted member 10987
This is most probably her little brother.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335 and Deleted member 10987
I live in London and went to university in a busy student city, trust me it gets much worse than this ... if you are very overweight or manlet or a currycel or have the truecel "nerd" look don't go out past 7pm on weekends. Honestly if I was the prime minister I would make this curfew a law just to reduce crime rates.
I used to live in London, and am half curry, but I don't really look curry, and am pretty big (90kg at 176cm) but never really saw this.

What kind of shit happens?

I used to live in London, and am half curry, but I don't really look curry, and am pretty big (90kg at 176cm) but never really saw this.

What kind of shit happens?

I have seen too much bro… to sum it up…I have seen manlets being shoved around and picked up by drunk chads to impress stacies, fatcels being played by girls for free drinks/cigarettes, currycels being brutally beaten by drunk racist chads etc

Most recently , last bank holiday weekend I saw a truecel being finessed to clear their bank balance at an ATM by a black roadman who he was trying to buy coke from :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky, randomvanish and Danish_Retard

Shotacon ?
71b5ebfdd847318c43a31859ecbdbd31

The worst thing about being a manlet isn't the deficit in female attraction imo, but rather the lack of respect from other men.
call me weird but i've never been disrespected by a guy cuz my height (even tho i'm like bottom 20%), no male would try to disrespect a roided 23 inch bideltoid 5'8 guy (not talking about me), a tall-ish skinny framelet is was more vulnerable than a built manlet

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Deleted member 13754
call me weird but i've never been disrespected by a guy cuz my height (even tho i'm like bottom 20%), no male would try to disrespect a roided 23 inch bideltoid 5'8 guy (not talking about me), a tall-ish skinny framelet is was more vulnerable than a built manlet
Yeah this is a good point and one that is often overlooked, frame and muscle can compensate to an extent for height. I'm a manlet (176cm), and ethnic but nowhere in the world has anyone properly tried to step to me, once some dude in a bar in Colombia tried to do some Latin Macho protect his honour shit about 10 years ago and tried to make me fight him and eventually I just said ok, took of my hoodie, and he backed straight down.

I think it's hard though cos most manlets, especially white ones and curry and rice tend to have terrible frames, and they try to get jacked but then they just look even more cringe, and are more of a target lol

• +1
Reactions: animo123 and Deleted member 9819
I have seen too much bro… to sum it up…I have seen manlets being shoved around and picked up by drunk chads to impress stacies, fatcels being played by girls for free drinks/cigarettes, currycels being brutally beaten by drunk racist chads etc

Most recently , last bank holiday weekend I saw a truecel being finessed to clear their bank balance at an ATM by a black roadman who he was trying to buy coke from :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Whoa this sounds brutal, especially currycels being beaten. TBF I have seen currycels and ricemen get started on, but they just took the shit and ran away, so no beating.

Interesting story about the roadman, I've defo seen if u r in some tribe or collective like that, u can be trucel, but the hive mentality as well as the vibe halo, and natural NTness u have to have means u won't be treated like a trucel.

I have also seen fatcels and trucel get fleeced by girls for drinks and cigarettes sadly...

I work with a manlet who's 5'3 and he's just the butt of jokes everyday. Zero respect, it's so brutal.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars and never_lucky
I work with a manlet who's 5'3 and he's just the butt of jokes everyday. Zero respect, it's so brutal.
Is that in a manlet ethnic country though?

Realistically though you’re comparing the two extremes, and these examples are rare.

I might be ugly and look a bit ethnic but I’m glad I’m tall :feelsgood:

That prebuscent teen is not a manlet he hasn’t fuckin hit puberty yet

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 13335 and Deleted member 10615
Bro I'm pretty sure that's some 12 year old kid and his sister

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335 and Deleted member 10615