Many of us are shallow motherfuckers

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Why do you even care if she's ugly or fat? What difference does it make? Who cares?

Isn't it just a peaceful and functioning life that you want if you be honest with yourself? But yet you keep having these standards and try to "go for your looksmatch" or whatever when it doesn't mean jack shit in the long term.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, oatmeal, RoundHouse and 3 others
What do you mean what difference does it make? I want athletic sons, not some coach potatos who eat big macs all day long and watch love island. It makes all the difference.
+ gluttony is a sin

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
Why do you even care if she's ugly or fat? What difference does it make? Who cares?

Isn't it just a peaceful and functioning life that you want if you be honest with yourself? But yet you keep having these standards and try to "go for your looksmatch" or whatever when it doesn't mean jack shit in the long term.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
why do you care about having two socks on
why do you care about having 3 meals when its scientifically proven you can function on just 2
why do you want a woman with 4 limbs

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
want athletic sons, not some coach potatos who eat big macs all day long and watch love island. It makes all the difference.

Exactly this​

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and BigBiceps
what difference does it make if hes a male?:cop:
same logic

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
What do you mean what difference does it make? I want athletic sons, not some coach potatos who eat big macs all day long and watch love island. It makes all the difference.
+ gluttony is a sin
You're forgetting that beautiful women very often have attitude problems and won't think twice before they dump you because there's a line of dudes waiting for her

You're forgetting that beautiful women very often have attitude problems and won't think twice before they dump you because there's a line of dudes waiting for her
I do not care, I'll never marry some fat bitch.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.