Marriages are lust based

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Most people in the west today have sex before marriage, and this becomes an addiction and they marry based on sex and this emotional addiction. But lust doesn't last long so it ends in divorce.

People a few decades back (our grandparents generation) usually married because their families knew each other and were on good terms, and so they got together because they knew it would work out. It wasn't sex based and so the marriage lasted.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ryan, Deleted member 17430, Deleted member 20327 and 6 others
Lust destroyed so much in my life.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, Deleted member 17430, Chadeep and 1 other person
Dnr babowski mogs

wow op discovered what is love

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Ryan and Deleted member 17430

In 2012, scientists extracted genetic material from the remains discovered on the former site of Greyfriars Abbey, where King Richard was interred after his death in the Battle of Bosworth in 1485.

Their analysis shows that DNA passed down on the maternal side matches that of living relatives, but genetic information passed down on the male side does not.

His ancestor was plagued by rumours of illegitimacy throughout his life, apparently prompted by the absence of Edward III at his birth. He was reportedly enraged by gossip suggesting he was the son of a Flemish butcher.

Nah, even queens have cucked their husbands with some random good looking knight or butcher while they were away on crusades or wars for long times and they grew bored.

Humans just aren't monogamous by nature and will cheat when given opportunities to do so.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, EverythingMattersCel and Danish_Retard
usually married because their families knew each other and were on good terms, and so they got together because they knew it would work out.
And then they produced ugly incels.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 16058, Chadeep and 2 others
Abolish this pagan Babylon idea of love and lust return to strict Christian
Patriarchal principals

• +1
Reactions: john2, Atem Rah and .*my*.
Nigga there is no such thing as a love it always was the lust in the name of love :feelskek::feelskek:

• Ugh..
Reactions: .*my*.
why did marriages last then
So that human civilization.
exist no such thing as love

Why do you think whites population is in decline:feelskek::feelskek: because of low marriage rates among whites and less reproduction among White's:feelskek::feelskek:

Nigga there is no such thing as a love it always was the lust in the name of love :feelskek::feelskek:
>Literally has a spider man pfp
>Talks about love n lust

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Marriages are babowski based tbh

>Literally has a spider man pfp
>Talks about love n lust
I'm vengeance :chad:
I'm a bad boy I've cheated on all 5 of my girlfriends:chad:
I'm such a bad boy:feelsez:

• JFL
Most people in the west today have sex before marriage, and this becomes an addiction and they marry based on sex and this emotional addiction. But lust doesn't last long so it ends in divorce.

People a few decades back (our grandparents generation) usually married because their families knew each other and were on good terms, and so they got together because they knew it would work out. It wasn't sex based and so the marriage lasted.
Marriage with someone you aren't attracted to also doesn't last

Shit tier post

• Ugh..
Marriage with someone you aren't attracted to also doesn't last

Shit tier post
how did it work for your grandparents you dumb fuck?

Its the opposite. In the past to get laid you needed to get married but now you don't so its love based

• JFL
how did it work for your grandparents you dumb fuck?
Yeah they get ugly together at 50

No shit, but im not going to be exclusive with a woman I'm not attracted to for the rest of my life retard

Retard

I am getting married and it’s love-based

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Yeah they get ugly together at 50

No shit, but im not going to be exclusive with a woman I'm not attracted to for the rest of my life retard

Retard
our grandparents usually married at 18-22. What are you talking about? Attraction and respect develop and grow over time with a good relationship if it's not sex based.

our grandparents usually married at 18-22. What are you talking about? Attraction and respect develop and grow over time with a good relationship if it's not sex based.
Obviously its still sex based at the start.

love is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. stop pretending its deeper than that. not to mention all wome are borderline retarded compared to men and not worth entertaining unless there is sex.

95% of foids will never truly love you if you're not 8 PSL w/ six figure income, 6 pack abs and at least 7"x5.5" cock size. This is the bare minimum to get TRUE commitment from a woman, otherwise they're constantly looking for the next best thing and you're pretty much being used or definitely getting cheated on in the meantime so the foid can "find" herself.

Yeah… most people who marry fot “love” are just marrying based on fleeting infatuation.

• +1
I hope god remove lust from me...pray for me buddy

Obviously its still sex based at the start.

love is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. stop pretending its deeper than that. not to mention all wome are borderline retarded compared to men and not worth entertaining unless there is sex.
Love comes from God and God only. It works through the man to save the woman and the children. Women don't have love. Their crave love and receive it from their fathers, then their husbands.

Love is not a chemical reaction. Lust is a chemical reaction.

Love comes from God and God only. It works through the man to save the woman and the children. Women don't have love. Their crave love and receive it from their fathers, then their husbands.

Love is not a chemical reaction. Lust is a chemical reaction.
oh ur christian (y)

couldve told me you're retarded so i didnt waste my time

95% of foids will never truly love you if you're not 8 PSL w/ six figure income, 6 pack abs and at least 7"x5.5" cock size. This is the bare minimum to get TRUE commitment from a woman, otherwise they're constantly looking for the next best thing and you're pretty much being used or definitely getting cheated on in the meantime so the foid can "find" herself.
Let me just cheer you up by saying no woman can ever love a man, regardless of who he is, who she is, or what he looks like.

Women were not built for love. They were built to receive love. Women are an empty vessel filled by either the man, or the devil.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20327
oh ur christian (y)

couldve told me you're retarded so i didnt waste my time
Atheism is the reason you are confused and blind. There was never a time in history when atheism was as prevalent as today. Same for the breakdown of the family.

I wonder if there is a connection :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Atheism is the reason you are confused and blind. There was never a time in history when atheism was as prevalent as today. Same for the breakdown of the family.

I wonder if there is a connection :unsure:
embarassing

Attachments

• 0O49K21.png
    0O49K21.png
    653.3 KB · Views: 0
For atheists I agree. Even the masons call you the greatest fools.
Atheism is a positive thing for the Satanic elites. They can tell people they have no free will and everything is subhective so they will have no drive to improve themselves or uphold their God given rights and values.

• +1