MaskMaxxing

NebulaExplorer

NebulaExplorer

I want to smash a blonde😔
MaskMaxxing could go crazy, one of my classmates always wears a mask, I saw them with it off and he was a mouth breather and had fucked up teeth. Now I can’t look at him the same, but if theoretically you look the same, you could use a mask in order to hide those features.

MaskMaxxing could go crazy, one of my classmates always wears a mask, I saw them with it off and he was a mouth breather and had fucked up teeth. Now I can’t look at him the same, but if theoretically you look the same, you could use a mask in order to hide those features.
where do you live?

Pennsylvania, it’s not common to see people wearing mask, but their are some who still do

Pennsylvania, it’s not common to see people wearing mask, but their are some who still do
I see, nowadays peoples who use mask is because they are insecure about their face (jaw, chin, nose, teeths). Just treat that person the same way you do when he wears a mask.

I know, just an observation, I’m not too much of a dick🫡

• +1
Reactions: Halloweener
this is the most retarded thing ive ever heard

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias
Brutal maskfishing type shi innit.Used to do this but I've come to terms with my subhumanity.

what did you heard?, i didn't heard anything, there's no videos
how does a geek trying to correct someones grammar fuck uo this bad 🤦 my nigga you are a fucking sped

I know, just an observation, I’m not too much of a dick🫡
You are good man, I always see hate around this forum. Don't let the toxicity of this forum get to you.
A3878D6D 92C8 4B49 BFBE 0AB640C25654
9C8B82B5 4979 47B3 B0EC 1E07048E908B

• JFL
Reactions: Halloweener
how does a geek trying to correct someones grammar fuck uo this bad 🤦 my nigga you are a fucking sped
yes i know man that I'm i show speed

Last edited: