Masseter asymmetry taught me that...

Sabaen

Sabaen

Iron
My masseter asymmetry taught me that , the development of the masseter muscle is crucial. The side of my face with the develop masseter muscle has a better eye area, more developed cheekbone and a sharper jaw line and gonial angle , I shit you not!. Other side my eye is droopy , my cheekbone is flatter and my jaw line is weaker. even my brows are different my brow is straighter on the more developed side as opposed to the less developed side.

So yes chew chew chew , but not to the extent of TMJ obviously be smart , I advice you change your diet so you chew tougher foods , raw veggies and meat!
When I spoke to my chiropractor he told me to chew on the weaker side to develop my masseter muscle , he also told me it would take me roughly 2 months if I chewed tough foods for about 1hr and 30 minutes a day with.

Another thing I noticed is the developed masseter side my teeth and jaw automatically close when in rest whereas the other side my teeth don't quiet meet .
Anyways lemme know if anyone else is experiencing this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, LiteralCaucasian, ItsOver.com and 7 others
Might be uneven fat distribution

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, ItsOver.com, ManzareK and 4 others
Might be uneven fat distribution
I don't think so however I'm not 12% or below so I can't prove you wrong , gimme a month and ill see if ur right. also I've had this professionally checked and my masseter on one side is deffo bigger than the other side. I would love if it was uneven fat distribution because fat is easer to lose than muscle is to gain.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, valhalar, Hueless and 1 other person
I always chew with right side but left much more developed cope.

The side of my face with the develop masseter muscle has a better eye area, more developed cheekbone and a sharper jaw line and gonial angle , I shit you not!
Yeah no shit, because your masseter developed better on the side of your face that developed better not the other way around

My masseter asymmetry taught me that , the development of the masseter muscle is crucial. The side of my face with the develop masseter muscle has a better eye area, more developed cheekbone and a sharper jaw line and gonial angle , I shit you not!. Other side my eye is droopy , my cheekbone is flatter and my jaw line is weaker. even my brows are different my brow is straighter on the more developed side as opposed to the less developed side.

So yes chew chew chew , but not to the extent of TMJ obviously be smart , I advice you change your diet so you chew tougher foods , raw veggies and meat!
When I spoke to my chiropractor he told me to chew on the weaker side to develop my masseter muscle , he also told me it would take me roughly 2 months if I chewed tough foods for about 1hr and 30 minutes a day with.

Another thing I noticed is the developed masseter side my teeth and jaw automatically close when in rest whereas the other side my teeth don't quiet meet .
which side of your teeth hits first? strong masseter or weak masseter

Chewing does not cause tmj, chewing soft foods develops a weak jaw which causes tmj.

• +1
Reactions: Sabaen
And people still deny the effects of chewing :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: gymcel:( and Sabaen
I always chew with right side but left much more developed cope.

But how is your masseter on the right side as opposed to the left? are they even in development or is one bigger. your asymmetry might be caused by something else.

I am chewing mastic gum since 15 days and already have results. Can't even think what it can do in 1 year

• +1
Reactions: Sabaen
I am chewing mastic gum since 15 days and already have results. Can't even think what it can do in 1 year
Yes! people seriously don't understand how much the muscles of mastication can change and contour the face. I came up on a thread on twitter about achievable beauty and chewing was recommended for a beautiful face , I believe the user was a male model. Although they could have been larping.

Yes! people seriously don't understand how much the muscles of mastication can change and contour the face. I came up on a thread on twitter about achievable beauty and chewing was recommended for a beautiful face , I believe the user was a male model. Although they could have been larping.
Link?

I cannot believe you fell into this bullshit
I just wanna see if one side can change a lil. One of my masseters is weaker than the other and it doesn’t appear to be due to bone on my CT scan.

• +1
Reactions: Sabaen and randomvanish
I've looked all the way down my likes , i've had my twitter acc since 2013 but i saw the post in 2017/18 times , so far sorry bro. I'll keep looking tho.

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM
MY LEFT SIDE IS MUCH MORE DEVELOPED THAN MY RIGHT. I HAVE HOLLOWER CHEEKS, BETTER EYE AREA, AND IT LOOKS BETTER IN PICTURES OVERALL REEEEEEEEEEE