Masseter size and CCW Rotation relationship GTFIH LOOKSMAXERS!!!!!

Bone remodeling is 100% legit and can happen even later in adulthood with the proper stimuli and in a relative short amount of time (less than a year).
I'm 27, didn't really believe in mewing for adults (still skeptical now), but I've been growing my masseter muscles insanely fast in a short period of time (about six weeks), because of chewing gum daily on a steroids cycle,

now after about ten-eleven weeks off the cycle, masseters are still well-grown (was a mistake), but, more importantly, I've seen dramatic changes in my palate, I'm now unable to rest my tongue in usual position (lying at the roof of the palate),

because basically, from what I can feel about the palate now, the posterior part of the palate has been brought down a bit, while the anterior part looks and feels more arched, if that makes sense.

Facial changes are also quite dramatic, what I input to the force the masseter muscles exert on the posterior maxilla, having caused some kind of CW rotation of the posterior maxilla, while the anterior maxilla was CCW rotated,

which can be noticed, by a thinning upper lip, and a somewhat longer philtrum that I noticed recently, might have been me, but changes are so dramatic, but fast, that I doubt I'm imagining things here.

Next step is masseter atrophy, then work in reverse, and incisor bite on mouthguard all the time.

Basically this study confirms positive consequences on chewing according to PSL standards

The aim of this study was to investigate the relationship between masseter muscle size and craniofacial morphology, focusing on the maxilla. Twenty-four patients (11 males and 13 females; mean age 27.6 ± 5.6 years) underwent cephalometric analyses. Ultrasonography was used to measure the cross-sectional area (CSA) of the masseter muscle and bite force was measured using pressure sensitive film.

The results showed that CSA-relaxed was positively correlated with upper anterior face height (UAFH)/total anterior face height (TAFH) and negatively with lower anterior face height (LAFH)/TAFH and LAFH (P < 0.05). CSA-clenched was correlated positively with SN-palatal, FH-palatal, UAFH/TAFH, and lower posterior face height (LPFH)/total posterior face height (TPFH) and negatively with LAFH/TAFH, LAFH, upper posterior face height (UPFH)/TPFH, and UPFH (P < 0.05). Bite force was positively correlated with LPFH/TPFH and negatively with UPFH/TPFH (P < 0.05). As the masseter became larger, the anterior maxillary region tended to shift downwards relative to the cranial base, whereas the posterior region tended to shift upwards. The decrease in LAFH/TAFH and increase in LPFH/TPFH as the size of the masseter muscle increases may be influenced not only by the inclination of the mandibular plane but also by the clockwise rotation of the maxilla.

View attachment 1187370 TLDR: WITH INCREASED MASSETER SIZE (CHEWING), THERE IS CCW ROTATION AND INCREASE IN POSTERIOR FACIAL HEIGHT ( MAKING THE MANDIBLE GET CLOSER TO BEING PARALEL TO FRANKFURT PLANE ) AND DECREASE IN ANTERIOR FACIAL HEIGHT ( SHORTER MIDFACE )

BEST OF THE BEST RN @Gargantuan @her @thecel
thats not a good thing necessarily short face isn't a good thing especially if recessed too. That's why people need CW rotation