MASSIVE improve from under eye filler

Deleted member 15748

Deleted member 15748

Master
I know recently it's kinda in fashion to shit on fillers, but I had under eye filler done about 3 days ago and my eye area has improved so much just from this. I went from having elon musk tier eyes and this is m eye area now . There is still a bit of swelling, and filler takes about 2 weeks to see full result because it absorbs water, swelling takes 1 week to resolve give or take.

Obviously it is not a perfect eye area, far from it, but it is hugely improved and I went from subhuman to at least average imo. It really worked good for me. I have a few failos but a few good features too, hollow under eyes were in the top 3 failos along with acne scars and ginger disease, acne scar treatment was alright, gave some improvement, but the filler gave a bigger difference.

It worked much better for the HOLLOWNESS than the dark circles, I still have that a bit, but that can be fixed with topicals and concealer more easily.

I will definitely do this treatment 1-2times per year. I think it gave me a 0.25-0.5 boost at least. Totally worth it. 100% recommend.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-08 20.30.59.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-08 20.30.59.png
    217.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: nutango, SteveRogers, NormieKilla and 4 others
Elon Musk eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5799, NormieKilla, CristianT and 1 other person
no before pic no care

• +1
Reactions: klamus, NormieKilla, Hueless and 2 others
no before pic no care
I'm embarrassed to post my before pic tbh because it is so disgusting compared to now, i just want it deleted from memory, i will honestly never be without filler again in my life if i can. I would consider getting fat transfer or implant in the future depending on financial situation, but it took about 10min, cost about 400 dollars, and is going to last a good while

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 8165, Hueless and 2 others
I'm embarrassed to post my before pic tbh because it is so disgusting compared to now, i just want it deleted from memory, i will honestly never be without filler again in my life if i can. I would consider getting fat transfer or implant in the future depending on financial situation, but it took about 10min, cost about 400 dollars, and is going to last a good while
I get that. where did they inject the filler exactly? along the orbital bone or more towards the cheek? I got them right on the orbital bone and results are meh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15748
I get that. where did they inject the filler exactly? along the orbital bone or more towards the cheek? I got them right on the orbital bone and results are meh.
Yeah it was mostly on the orbital bone, though he did little bits in other places as like a touch up.

I think they are dependent on 1. how good the injector is and 2. whether you are a good candidate. The specific problem i had with my under eye was just a lack of fat, genetic, present even in childhood/early teenage photos of me, it wasn't from ageing, it would always be the exact same no matter diet/sleep/stress whatever or using topicals. So I think I was just a perfect candidate for this treatment.

Also, my under eye circles are purple from just being able to see blood vessels and shit, cus i'm white as fuck, idk your race.

I would honestly say that even if it makes only a small difference to my overall looks , the massive confidence increase is worth it. People would always say I looked tired before, and it was worse when I was lean. I couldn't go below 15% bodyfat or my face would look like crap especially my eyesm sunken and shit. I will try getting lean again this summer.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
Yeah it was mostly on the orbital bone, though he did little bits in other places as like a touch up.

I think they are dependent on 1. how good the injector is and 2. whether you are a good candidate. The specific problem i had with my under eye was just a lack of fat, genetic, present even in childhood/early teenage photos of me, it wasn't from ageing, it would always be the exact same no matter diet/sleep/stress whatever or using topicals. So I think I was just a perfect candidate for this treatment.

Also, my under eye circles are purple from just being able to see blood vessels and shit, cus i'm white as fuck, idk your race.
same thing here pretty much. I think fat graft mogs fillers when it works out properly.

same thing here pretty much. I think fat graft mogs fillers when it works out properly.
Yeah, agreed, but the cost is probably huge, I haven't looked into it but would reckon a few thousand, just for a tiny tiny bit of fat under eyes.

Also more risks and not reversible. If it creates irregular result or lumps, your fucked.

He saw right into the soul of Amber Heard with them... :unsure:

... And they matched... her soul and his eyebags... :lul:
his don't look nearly as bad anymore, he prob had filler / surger or whatever.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-08 21.09.22.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-08 21.09.22.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
The problem is it almost never works properly.

There is a video on youtube, where some popular eye surgeon explains how this works, and why he never treats undereye with fat grafts: around 20% of transplant fat dies. If one is not lucky, these 20% will turn into necrotic tissue, which is felt as lumps under skin. Since the skin is so think there, these lumps are literally visible. :feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and ifyouwannabemylover
Also more risks and not reversible. If it creates irregular result or lumps, your fucked.
If something goes wrong with it, you can prob get it corrected to even it out I would have thought no? but yeah, more risky. surgery around eyes always dodgy. Filler has like a 0.004% chance of blindness or some shit, I'll take those odds.

Yeah, agreed, but the cost is probably huge, I haven't looked into it but would reckon a few thousand, just for a tiny tiny bit of fat under eyes.
worth it tho because it's pretty much permanent. another reason why it mogs is also because it covers a greater surface area. as opposed to filler where, in my case, you can kinda see the filler line 'bump' through the skin in certain lighting.

his don't look nearly as bad anymore, he prob had filler / surger or whatever.
well, still ugly, but year, looksmaxxed a little.

I think he just started sleeping more. But in some of his photos with her, he still has these ugly eyebags.

Most of Musk ascention is hair. Probably the most ascending male feature... way more important than bags...
Being balding is almost a death sentence.:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
I think the most ideal solution for undereye bags will always be blepharoplasty of the lower eyelid. Right now other solutions do not come even close. :unsure:

worth it tho because it's pretty much permanent. another reason why it mogs is also because it covers a greater surface area. as opposed to filler where, in my case, you can kinda see the filler line 'bump' through the skin in certain lighting.
Did yours change too much in the first two weeks? I only got it 3 days ago, first day was kinda swollen and looked not bad but just a bit weird. Now it is still a bit swollen, but the hollows are really improved, I would be happy if this was the final result, but I hear they fill up even more over 2 weeks? did that happen to you?

I think the most ideal solution for undereye bags will always be blepharoplasty of the lower eyelid. Right now other solutions do not come even close. :unsure:
that's for bags not for hollows though right? there is a difference. I didn't have any bags, I'm sure that will come with age though. I just had absence of fat from my orbitals being too big

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 16380 and 1 other person
Did yours change too much in the first two weeks? I only got it 3 days ago, first day was kinda swollen and looked not bad but just a bit weird. Now it is still a bit swollen, but the hollows are really improved, I would be happy if this was the final result, but I hear they fill up even more over 2 weeks? did that happen to you?
it was a bit puffy after the injection which went down during the following week or so. nothing major. but I'm also pretty sure my injector used juvederm which apparently attracts more water so even now it looks puffy-ish for me in certain lighting like I said. might give it another go with a different surgeon later tbh.

so ya your result is pretty much final now probably.

i want this so bad. idc about the cost of maintained but the threat of migrations is what scares me away.

i have $14k saved up so i’m considering just getting cheekbone+infeaorbital implants instead, i think they have the same effect

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
YOu cannot dissolve it. The only way is to cut it out, leaving scars.
eh. other people get surgery in this area for different reasons anyway. not that big of a deal imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
i want this so bad. idc about the cost of maintained but the threat of migrations is what scares me away.

i have $14k saved up so i’m considering just getting cheekbone+infeaorbital implants instead, i think they have the same effect
there is a lot of scare stories about it, and theoretical talk but try looking for actual evidence of people looking weird from it. i had a look and its mainly just these vegan au natural astrology girls pranging out about it. You always have a risk with this, but it is so fucking low.

bruh can u at least make better before after pics i cant see shiet:hnghn:

Btw guys does my eyebrow dye look natural? I'm naturally ginger (blonde ish type) and my eyebrows are like this. This is pretty much my pheno

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-09 09.36.39.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-09 09.36.39.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
I had the same thing done and in about 3-4 weeks post injection the filler started to migrate a bit downwards and the undereyes started to look bulgy again, though not as bad as before. It also attracted plenty of water and it made the dark circles worse, I kinda look like I got hit in the face. I had the best results during the 1st and 2nd weeks, my left eye's bulginess was completely gone and the undereyes felt tight as fuck.

Overall though due to having a lot of hollowness before, my undereyes do look better still but don't expect the result you have right now to last for anything more than 3-4 weeks. I think the best way to fix hollowness and bulgy undereye is properly placed and sized infraorbital implants, fillers and fat are too soft, you need something rigid that mimics bone.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
I know recently it's kinda in fashion to shit on fillers, but I had under eye filler done about 3 days ago and my eye area has improved so much just from this. I went from having elon musk tier eyes and this is m eye area now . There is still a bit of swelling, and filler takes about 2 weeks to see full result because it absorbs water, swelling takes 1 week to resolve give or take.

Obviously it is not a perfect eye area, far from it, but it is hugely improved and I went from subhuman to at least average imo. It really worked good for me. I have a few failos but a few good features too, hollow under eyes were in the top 3 failos along with acne scars and ginger disease, acne scar treatment was alright, gave some improvement, but the filler gave a bigger difference.

It worked much better for the HOLLOWNESS than the dark circles, I still have that a bit, but that can be fixed with topicals and concealer more easily.

I will definitely do this treatment 1-2times per year. I think it gave me a 0.25-0.5 boost at least. Totally worth it. 100% recommend.

Nice bro good job

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
How long does it stay swollen and purple,
Is this a good result?

Brutal, if any acquaintance sees me walk into the clinic full of foids, I will immediately be labeled a fag/tranny

Brutal, if any acquaintance sees me walk into the clinic full of foids, I will immediately be labeled a fag/tranny
if you are really so inhib about that .001 chance, then just wear a mask and hat/sunglasses

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
if you are really so inhib about that .001 chance, then just wear a mask and hat/sunglasses
I was just joking bro, what do you think about the result I l linked, is it decent?

i just had a consultation about infraorbital implants and am disappointed and am strongly considering this instead now. same eye problem as elon musk except with NCT

do you know if there’s long term effects of under eye fillers like migration? are you worried about looking like zac efron in the future
CC67D3B2 6374 416B BAC8 712C717F5F7D