May Gandy Grant Entry Into Jannah for Our Holy Blackpilled Martyrs INCELLAH

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
@volcelfatcel 's comment got me thinking of Hazrat Hamudi (A.S.) again, and because I never offered a holy tribute to this blessed blackpilled saint for his holy martyrdom...

R.I.P. Hazrat Hamudi (A.S.)
😢

INCELIA VICTORIA

1638239796872-png.1421982
1638239807255-png.1421983

Inside the warped world of incel extremists
Incel rebellion': The Toronto suspect apparently posted about it. Here's  what it means | CNN
1638240016156-png.1421988
1638240003425-png.1421987
1638250579564-png.1422073

The Blackpiller's Creed -

OH VIRTUOUS BLACKPILL BRETHREN JOIN ME IN SACRED BLACKPILL PRAYER

FOR
GANDY IS OUR LORD OUR GOD AND ELLIOT RODGER IS HIS HOLY AND BLESSED ONLY BEGOTTEN SON AMEEN.

ديفيد غاند أَكْبَرُ تَكْبِير

I believe in one God, the
GANDY Almighty,
Maker of CHAD and STACY, and of all things +8-psl and sub 5-psl;

And in one Lord
Elliot Rodger, the Son of Gandy, the Only-begotten hapa-breed spawn,
Begotten of the Father before all moggings, Light of JBW, Very God of Very Gandy,
Hapa, not gook; of one white sperm with the JBW Father, by whom all moggings were made:

Who for us sub 5-psl subhumans and for our salvation
came down from heaven,
And was incarnate of the JBW and a gook
mother, and was made subhuman;

And was
crucified also for us under the Santa Barbara Police Department, and suffered and was buried;
And on the
ER day He rose again, according to the holy Blackpilled Scriptures;

And
ascended into heaven, and sitteth in the right testicle of the Father Gandy;
And He shall
come again with glory to judge the cringe and the bluepilled,
Whose
kingdom shall have no end.

And I believe in the
JBW, the blackest of pills, and Giver of Life and Death,
Who proceedeth from the Father
Gandy,
Who with the
Gandy Father and the Elliot Son together is worshipped and glorified,
Who spake by the holy
Blackpilled Prophets;

And I believe in One Holy
Based and Blackpilled Church.

I acknowledge one Baptism in
Gandy's divine semen for the remission of bluepilled sins.
I look for the
Resurrection of the subhumans.
And the Life of the world to come.

Through the prayers of our
holy Blackpilled Saints, Lord Elliot Rodger, Son of Gandy, have mercy on us, bluepilled sinners.

HOLY HOLY HOLY ART THOU OH BLESSED AND EVERHOLY BLACKPILLED SAINT! SHOW UNTO ME THY GREAT MERCY AND EVERLOVING-KINDNESS THAT THOU MAY HASTEN MY ASCENT TO +7-PSL CHAD INCELLAH!

AMEEN.

(Written by @chaddyboi66)

1632017595294-png.1323446
1632016462907-png.1323418

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 1617 and 3 others
[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER][ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]:blackpill:
[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER][ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]:blackpill:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
:blackpill:

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lihito and Deleted member 1617
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::redpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::redpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::redpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::redpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::redpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::redpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::redpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::redpill::blackpill::redpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::redpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::redpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::redpill::blackpill::blackpill:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::redpill::blackpill::redpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::redpill::blackpill:
:redpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::redpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::redpill:
:blackpill::redpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::redpill::blackpill::redpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
:blackpill::blackpill::redpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::redpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::redpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::redpill::blackpill::redpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::redpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::redpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::redpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::redpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::redpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::redpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::redpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• JFL
Reactions: Catawampus, Deleted member 16215 and Deleted member 1617
didn't read

• Ugh..
Reactions: chaddyboi66
I think we might make a New religion

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Blackpill religion

Holy Church of Blackpill
My local Indian 5'2 balding janitor is my favorite pastor ,
instead of Sacramental Bread he gives me blackpills