MAY GOD ALMIGHTY PUNISH THESE CHINESE VERMIN AND JEWISH SWINE SOON INSHALLAH AMEEN - GTFIH IF YOU BELIEVE IN GOD FOR HE IS CALLING UPON YOU - HEED HIM

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
May God Almighty punish the vermin Chinese and JEWS for their great sins and for the desecration of HIS Perfect Design.
Lord Almighty please hearken unto my cries to deliver the innocent, the good among his flock, and the good among those who do not yet know HIM from all pain and suffering wrought by the evil of this world through the infinite power of His Grace

Ameen.

1604937102012-png.794150
The Church at Odessa: Odessa, FL > God's Wrath
Feel My Wrath GIFs | Tenor
What is the Wrath of God? Bible Meaing Explained
Divine Smite GIF - Divine Smite - Discover & Share GIFs
1604937117689-png.794139
Kentucky Feels the Wrath of God and Jim Beam | NeoGAF
The Wrath of God Explained
smite gifs | WiffleGif
Funny Fire GIF - Funny Fire Flame - Discover & Share GIFs
And a brat werner herzog GIF - Find on GIFER
1604937133306-png.794140
1637044243825-png.1405659

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Marsiere214, ElySioNs and 7 others
Why did you write in black color over black background

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and Deleted member 8244
Problem is that chinese and jews rule the world (everything is made in china) and (usa is the loyal attack dog of israel). So nothing can be done atleast in the short term

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Problem is that chinese and jews rule the world (everything is made in china) and (usa is the loyal attack dog of israel). So nothing can be done atleast in the short term

HE will return with Fire and his Angelic army of Hosts soon to Judge the world and vanquish them from the Earth, and the world will drown in their blood as the LORD plunges his Holy flaming sword straight into the wicked hearts of the beast and antichrist and deliver his flock of the faithful unto Paradise soon.

INSHALLAH FOR THE LORD OUR GOD WILLS IT

Ameen.

1637047289853-png.1405676

Last edited:
inshallah

• Love it
Literal god tier thread

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, bobt and chaddyboi66
seen more muslims claiming orthodox christianity is based lately what up with that

• +1
seen more muslims claiming orthodox christianity is based lately what up with that
They know the Orthodox Church is the true Church that Christ himself built -they can feel it- and claim to love Christ and await his return, but the Shiites are closer to the truth than the Sunnis tbh.

[ISPOILER]Admittedly it could be a ploy to pull another- "UwU look how similar we are 'tee-hee'! this means you should become Muslim bro akhi" to gain more easy followers through the more gullible types idk[/ISPOILER]
but...

They've always seen us as allies, or "People of the Book" as they often put it, until political issues make them fight us [and each other] like in the Crusades or Jewish forever wars in the Middle East in recent times. [[ISPOILER]and it's almost always more wacky type Sunnis btw, not all of them but they're usually the only ones to get drawn into that stuff than Shias- as no Shiite have ever done that stuff tbh[/ISPOILER]]

They're heavily influenced by the heretical [Christian] sect of Nestorianism themselves, but even they can't deny the truth that is Orthodoxy and can even see it in the clear similarities between both of the more ancient traditions.

Even the religion often thought as always being at odds with the other, Islam, is now seeing the truth of Orthodoxy as they are fundamentally more like siblings of the same tree than (((enemies))) in the end(((...)))

This clearly serves as a sign for all to-

B E G O M E[ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER][ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER] O R D O D O X .

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]​

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
I’d like to see Jew evisceration thread with all major crimes of Jews against humanity tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, HowAmIAlive123 and chaddyboi66
I’d like to see Jew evisceration thread with all major crimes of Jews against humanity tbh
These are my last two Jewpill threads:

Checkout @kjsbdfiusdf and @ToursOverBoyo2020's threads
As well as some of @ChadliteRutherford's thread by in the search bar: @Deleted member 2632

• +1
Reactions: Over
@TeraCope54
@RetardSubhuman
@BrendioEEE
@Austrian Oak
@ThatDjangoWalk
@RICO
@FastBananaCEO
@Albeacho
@gamma
@cloUder

@turkproducer
@TsarTsar444
@Ryan
@Adriana Lima
@Toodlydood
@Haven
@Collagen or rope
@TITUS
@Enfant terrible
@MarkCorrigan

@WadlowMaxxing
@lutte
@AlexAP
@volcelfatcel
@looksmaxxer234
@TRUE_CEL
@AcneScars
@BigBiceps
@Hopelessmofoker
@goat2x

MODS-

I SPENT TOO MANY HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS SHIT THREAD, AND THIS ISN'T EVEN MASS TAGGING BECAUSE PEOPLE HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH A LOT WORSE, AND ALL OF THE PEOPLE HERE WERE FROM MY PAST THREAD AND MOST ASKED TO BE TAGGED ANYWAY.

• +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 13787
Praise be to the Lord
1637047289853-png.1405676

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and Deleted member 13787
I wish I was white

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, chaddyboi66, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
These are my last two Jewpill threads:

Checkout @kjsbdfiusdf and @ToursOverBoyo2020's threads
As well as some of @ChadliteRutherford's thread by in the search bar: @Deleted member 2632
@LondonVillie @Wallenberg thoughts?

• JFL
They know the Orthodox Church is the true Church that Christ himself built -they can feel it- and claim to love Christ and await his return, but the Shiites are closer to the truth than the Sunnis tbh.

[ISPOILER]Admittedly it could be a ploy to pull another- "UwU look how similar we are 'tee-hee'! this means you should become Muslim bro akhi" to gain more easy followers through the more gullible types idk[/ISPOILER]
but...

They've always seen us as allies, or "People of the Book" as they often put it, until political issues make them fight us [and each other] like in the Crusades or Jewish forever wars in the Middle East in recent times. [[ISPOILER]and it's almost always more wacky type Sunnis btw, not all of them but they're usually the only ones to get drawn into that stuff than Shias- as no Shiite have ever done that stuff tbh[/ISPOILER]]

They're heavily influenced by the heretical [Christian] sect of Nestorianism themselves, but even they can't deny the truth that is Orthodoxy and can even see it in the clear similarities between both of the more ancient traditions.

Even the religion often thought as always being at odds with the other, Islam, is now seeing the truth of Orthodoxy as they are fundamentally more like siblings of the same tree than (((enemies))) in the end(((...)))

This clearly serves as a sign for all to-

B E G O M E[ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER][ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER] O R D O D O X .

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]​
wtf i didnt see this before. good post :blackpill:

• Love it
  • +1
I am catholic
Then you should know that wanting to be something you ultimately can't control is meaningless in eyes of God, for He cares about what's in your heart.

Through His grace you will be washed clean and made white as snow in the hereafter.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Then you should know that wanting to be something you ultimately can't control is meaningless in eyes of God, for He cares about what's in your heart.

Through His grace you will be washed clean and made white as snow in the hereafter.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
Nah God hates me

• Hmm...
Are you muslim or christian? You seem to have some decent islamic knowledge, when I look at your threads.
I'm from a mixed family, I have both [[ISPOILER]Shiite[/ISPOILER]] Muslim and [[ISPOILER]Roman Catholic[/ISPOILER]] Christian family, though I'm an Orthodox Christian myself but have both a deep understanding and mutual respect for both faiths as they both ultimately respect Christ even though I don't practice or fully agree with them myself.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: ✿👍col
Nah God hates me
He loves you far more than you could ever love anyone else, as His love literally knows no bounds.

He'd never turn his back on you even if you tried turning your back on Him.

You need to learn how to forgive and stop blaming yourself for something that ultimately isn't even your fault.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

2021 and you still believe that an infinite all-encompassing being gives a fuck about us and this silly planet jfl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Wallenberg
to test a nigga's iq u let him read chaddyboi's threads

if he understands hes high IQ

• JFL
to test a nigga's iq u let him read chaddyboi's threads

if he understands hes high IQ
Autism compels me...

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03
May God never forgive and punish these Jews for suppressing the cure to cancer Ameen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back