Maybe I'll try HGH

Cinnamonzito

Cinnamonzito

Iron
I'm 17 (recent) and 1,72cm
I really want to grow up to 1,80cm but I know naturally it may be impossible, so I think I'll try HGH. Does it have side effects? It really helps growth? Any info would be good.

You wont, dozens of threads like this every week but none of you ever try it.

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus, 5'7 zoomer, Descender and 1 other person
I'm 17 (recent) and 1,72cm
I really want to grow up to 1,80cm but I know naturally it may be impossible, so I think I'll try HGH. Does it have side effects? It really helps growth? Any info would be good.
not worth it just get mk677

• JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, looksmaxxer14 and Deleted member 39838
You wont, dozens of threads like this every week but none of you ever try it.
Bro, if someone show me that it will not ruin my face I'll 100% try it. Already told my family and they are with me

No point at all. James took it for 3 years and the 3 inches of height growth he got was from his puberty as his doctor confirmed all it did was give him acromegaly (not surgery)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus and Deleted member 52566
only if greycels would do their own research before making 1717181881 threads on hgh

No point at all. James took it for 3 years and the 3 inches of height growth he got was from his puberty as his doctor confirmed all it did was give him acromegaly (not surgery)
His face became like that because HGH? 😧

His face became like that because HGH? 😧
And bonesmashing. He only had that “surgery” look because he was anorexic aswell and some of his photos where mildly photoshopped back then

idk why people make these threads when the info on hgh dosing and side effects came out a whole 2/3 years ago.

Bro, if someone show me that it will not ruin my face I'll 100% try it. Already told my family and they are with me
Be low inhib and you’d have to go above 8 ius to actually get acromegaly.

idk why people make these threads when the info on hgh dosing and side effects came out a whole 2/3 years ago.
Sorry, I really didn't knew. I'm doing this kinda rushed because growth is almost ending. So I came to ask to you guys

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Sorry, I really didn't knew. I'm doing this kinda rushed because growth is almost ending. So I came to ask to you guys
yes bro please dont take hgh its not worth it man!!!!!!

your gonnA have to go above 8 ius to grow taller
that’s simply not true, a high protein diet with an extra 8 ius will make you tall.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
Check your growth plates

OP 10 years from now

X2604 A 13

only if greycels would do their own research before making 1717181881 threads on hgh
morons here think it's a cure for everything, muh just blast expensive chemical into my body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
if it works, then great

if it doesn't work, the ramifications can be disastrous
I'll try my best and everything to achieve what I dream till end of 2024. Otherwise I'll rope lol

Well, what the doctor said to an extent has to be partially untrue, as you can't give yourself acromegaly if you have open growth plates.
You can only experience acromegaly if you have high IGF-1 and HGH levels in the presence of closed growth plates and ended longitudinal bone growth.

You also cannot differentiate height growth from HGH and puberty, either way. Once you begin taking HGH, there's no actual way to confirm whether you got growth because of the HGH or do to normal pubertal timings. The only thing that can help give a clue is if we look at his previous growth rate and bone age, but that's not accurate.

Not saying this story is false or a sham, just somethings about it don't make sense in the realm of reason.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and plukee
James sapphire?