maybe its because im arab and women and gays find me gl...but white women in my experience are the most 'good'in terms of character

Anyanglover

Anyanglover

Banned
I have dated all races of women except latina by now,but i have latina family members.

asians=financially,looks,and racially/status hypergamous.they only see what men can do for them.they follow whatever is popular by the society,and dont think or have a backbone.

indian women=hate ethnics and their own skin,think theyre goddesses if theyre not puke worthy,think that all men exist to serve them.think white guys would actually pick them over a better nordic foid because they be all havin status n shit and be smart n shit and be exotic and offer cheap validation to insecure low tier white men that have racial complexes.

latinas=promiscuous ghetto BBC or BWC loving uneducated sassy literal whores.very vain.
just look at any freshnfit podcast..thats latinas.horrible women.

black and ethiopian women=worse women on earth.money hungry,think 10/10 chads exist like a buffet and want them even if theyre NOTHING SPECIAL over every other race of foid,ghetto,mean,manhating,jezebel spirited,RACIST AS FUCK towards everyone they see not on top(indian,asian,hispanic men),only see men as utilities and have a FDS mentality naturally.VERY promiscuous and EASY.

white women-both liberal and conservative- are more down to earth in my experience,intelligent and educated,have interests besides celebrity culture,rap and bling bling.the ones i met were against woke but also NOT racist against upstanding ethnic men that werent stereotypes.some were bad...but thats not the majority.

arab women=love bbc and bwc ...secretely whores...hate their own men...

even if a white foid has been promiscuous,it was because she was mislead being young and stupid that thats the ideal life...they dont do it out of SPITE like ethnic women.

plus there are many rural conservative white women that have good morals.portuguese nordic women (1/4 of the populace and 1/2 in lisbon)are very traditional and warm.
AND THEY ONLY LIKED THE DARKER PORTUGUESE MEN lol
again,maybe this is just MY experience because white women irl find me attractive and maybe they treat nordic guys different but I think white women have better character overall.

I havent had a single ethnic woman except online like me here since early 2018 when i dated a russian blonde i met in amsterdam mentrum.

only nordic women have liked me for the past 4 years.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 16101, Lihito and 8 others
Non white women have seen how men behave so its reasonable why they are toxic .

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep
cope.its genetic.its physiognomy.ethnic women look evil so they are.nordic women look angelic so they are.the evil nordic women are brunettes that dyed their hair.

• +1
Reactions: amorfati and Deleted member 5061
I have dated all races of women except latina by now,but i have latina family members.

asians=financially,looks,and racially/status hypergamous.they only see what men can do for them.they follow whatever is popular by the society,and dont think or have a backbone.

indian women=hate ethnics and their own skin,think theyre goddesses if theyre not puke worthy,think that all men exist to serve them.think white guys would actually pick them over a better nordic foid because they be all havin status n shit and be smart n shit and be exotic and offer cheap validation to insecure low tier white men that have racial complexes.

latinas=promiscuous ghetto BBC or BWC loving uneducated sassy literal whores.very vain.

black and ethiopian women=worse women on earth.money hungry,think 10/10 chads exist like a buffet and want them even if theyre NOTHING SPECIAL over every other race of foid,ghetto,mean,manhating,jezebel spirited,RACIST AS FUCK towards everyone they see not on top(indian,asian,hispanic men),only see men as utilities and have a FDS mentality naturally.VERY promiscuous and EASY.

white women-both liberal and conservative- are more down to earth in my experience,intelligent and educated,have interests besides celebrity culture,rap and bling bling.the ones i met were against woke but also NOT racist against upstanding ethnic men that werent stereotypes.some were bad...but thats not the majority.

even if a white foid has been promiscuous,it was because she was mislead being young and stupid that thats the ideal life...they dont do it out of SPITE like ethnic women.

plus there are many rural conservative white women that have good morals.portuguese nordic women (1/4 of the populace and 1/2 in lisbon)are very traditional and warm.
again,maybe this is just MY experience because white women irl find me attractive and maybe they treat nordic guys different but I think white women have better character overall.

I havent had a single ethnic woman except online like me here since early 2018 when i dated a russian blonde i met in amsterdam mentrum.

this is could life changing material for me aleast
what arab are you?

As expected from Swedish liberal cuck. Muh Toxic:soy:

this is could life changing material for me aleast
what arab are you?
lol Im lebanese/syrian looking Im not arab by blood am italian choctaw black swedish dutch

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, amorfati and Deleted member 16734
i like arab, or general muslim women. but not the whores among them, the god-fearing ones with hijab. i like that they cover their hair and i like their conservative attitude. They are good mothers and good housewives, I need a woman like that. i don't want a western, christian whore. i mean, there are also good christian women, but they are a rarity. and i don't drink alcohol so i have to find a woman who doesn't drink either. that's impossible here in the west, everyone drinks here.

• +1
Reactions: amorfati and Chadethnic101

I'm ethnic, and white women have treated me by far the best throughout my life. They are the only race with a saviour complex and will actually help out an ethnic.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: amorfati, Chadethnic101 and Anyanglover
white republican women who are nordic LOVE ethnic men that are republican btw in my experience if theyre republican

• +1
Reactions: amorfati
cope.its genetic.its physiognomy.ethnic women look evil so they are.nordic women look angelic so they are.the evil nordic women are brunettes that dyed their hair.
Neither looks evil. Nordic women dont look angelic
As expected from Swedish liberal cuck. Muh Toxic:soy:
non white society are genrall more ruthless so it will change people

I'm ethnic, and white women have treated by far the best throughout my life. They are the only race with a saviour complex and will actually help out an ethnic.
I know right....they are like the divine motherly pure feminine instead of the jezebel base toxic feminine like ethnic women.AND THEY DONT HAVE TO BE THOUGHT THIS,ITS HOW THEY NATURALLY ARE SANS WOKE BRAINWASHING AND FEMINIST INDOCTRINATION

ETHNIC FOIDS HAVE GOOD UPBRINGINGS AND INTACT FAMILIES AND CULTURES YET ARE MORALESS WHORES ANY CHANCE PRESENTED TO THEM

• +1
Reactions: The Moggee and Gaia262
Neither looks evil. Nordic women dont look angelic

non white society are genrall more ruthless so it will change people
STOP YOUR SUBVERSIVE GASLIGHTING.NORDIC WOMEN LOOK LIKE ETHEREAL ENTITIES AND FAIRIES LOL ETHNIC WOMEN LOOK EVIL

• +1
Reactions: amorfati
STOP YOUR SUBVERSIVE GASLIGHTING.NORDIC WOMEN LOOK LIKE ETHEREAL ENTITIES AND FAIRIES LOL ETHNIC WOMEN LOOK EVIL
They dont i live in a nordic country.

What race are you and what country? I was with you till you praised white women and I'm white. All women are disgusting creatures.

They dont i live in a nordic country.
the nordic pheno is inherently angelic dude so a 4/10 nordic woman---> 10/10 ethnic woman.you also enjoy/cherish sex more with nordic women and cum faster and get hornier....thats my experience with all of them vs fucking ethnic girls.

What race are you and what country? I was with you till you praised white women and I'm white. All women are disgusting creatures.
my mom is choctaw black italian french irish and spanish but looks mulatto like jayne kennedy or sofie de peurto rico who were her twins

and my dad is nordic dutch,norwegian,german and swedish

the nordic pheno is inherently angelic dude so a 4/10 nordic woman---> 10/10 ethnic woman.you also enjoy/cherish sex more with nordic women and cum faster and get hornier....thats my experience with all of them vs fucking ethnic girls.
Stop worshiping whites so much its pathetic

my mom is choctaw black italian french irish and spanish but looks mulatto like jayne kennedy or sofie de peurto rico who were her twins

I always see dutch model looking blondes date average white guys and be in love or date stinky average manlet ethnics and be in love.theyre the least shallow imo same for EE women

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55

Are you in the USA? Which part

So you're not arab lmao?
What's your success rate with white women

I always see dutch model looking blondes date average white guys and be in love or date stinky average manlet ethnics and be in love.theyre the least shallow imo same for EE women
Probably got to do with beta buxing and career and maybe they are tall

Stop worshiping whites so much its pathetic
I only worship christ dude but yes I admire and cherish nordic women since i was a kid

So you're not arab lmao?
What's your success rate with white women
I look lebanese,with a beard people say I look like jesus

majority of my free sex were white women and they have always loved me since being a teen

a nordic woman gave me the best compliment of my life''he(anyanglover)is ther hottest guy on the planet''and you have gorgeous face and amazing body I get goosebumps from looking at you'and a nordic italian girl that said I was beautiful and she wanted to date me

Im not lol but it shows how much they love ethnics

all my white women except the russian sjw was conservative republican

Last edited:
I look lebanese

majority of my free sex were white women and they have always loved me since being a teen

a nordic woman gave me the best compliment of my life''he(anyanglover)is ther hottest guy on the planet''and you have gorgeous face and amazing body I get goosebumps from looking at you'and a nordic italian girl that said I was beautiful and she wanted to date me

Im not lol but it shows how much they love ethnics

all my white women except the russian sjw was conservative republican
Lifefuel for lebaneselookingcels

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
even mudsharks love me lol my first gf of my adulthood was a cute blonde russian israeli (jewish mom slavic christian dad)milf married to a african man and she was cheating with me and said i was way better than him in every way and she said my dick was sexy and big

also in january 2021 I met a cute redhead that said I was handsome and wanted to cheat with me on her black rapper bf but i threw away her number when i got home because I was a moralfag hindu

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101

Do you live in Amsterdam?

I'm ethnic, and white women have treated me by far the best throughout my life. They are the only race with a saviour complex and will actually help out an ethnic one

I'm ethnic, and white women have treated me by far the best throughout my life. They are the only race with a saviour complex and will actually help out an ethnic.
Yeah I'm not kidding most white girls who have been helpful or good to me have been blonde or ginger...
Blondes are more attracted to me than any other white look too I've only noticed recently

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
I agree with u on latinas, I have fucked my mom on several occasions

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Latinas are like negresses in denial tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Anyanglover
i see latinas fighting for arab men all the time on tiktok. they beef with arab girls over arab men

and when you say those girls like BBCs are you talking about darkskins or lightskins/mulattos

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
yea it makes me cringe seeing ethnics attack blonde women on tiktok to please their ethnic women while those same ethnic girls are dreaming of getting piped by a frat boy

• +1
Reactions: The Moggee
white girls are the best and least racist girls on earth, also most developed(y)

Yeah i wondered that why do fags find arabs so attractive? No offense but they are fucking ugly! (But im not a fag or a woman so idk if arab men are good looking or not) That explains why leftists defend islam, a fair amount are homosexual!

Agree with everything u say, I am pretty tanned myself, and have defo had most love from Nordic foids.

It depends mostly on education, not race.
It just so happens that the percentage of white women with an education is bigger than their counterparts.
And also it is normal for all women, irespective of race to appreciate bbc/bwc.

This is spot on, I agree completely. Northern europeans in general are the most selfless people and the group most likely to do things like antinatalism, adopting an African/Asian child, donating to charities, helping their neighbor etc. Whites are the kindest by far on average and white girls are the most likely to love you in a romantic sense without secondary motives

Last edited:
Your points about asian, indian and black women are 100% accurate, they are far more likely than white women to jump ship the moment their man loses his job, gets in a car accident or a better option come along

Asian women in particular are incredibly hypergamous, in medical school I've seen some blatant examples of this

I got the most attention by far from asian girls in social gatherings with classmates, most of these girls were in relationships with guys with low-tier jobs and were itching to upgrade

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back