Maybe its better to separate subforums

Status
Not open for further replies.

kantero

Apprentice
I mean, maybe its better to create subforums about face improvement, body improvement, health (hormones, skin etc) improvement seperated from each other? It will be easier to lurk information you need.

Facade

Former Mod
I think making tons of subforums reduces the overall activity and the amount of dicussion. Perhaps there could be some sort of a looksmaxing archive where good advice is stored.I want to hear the opinions of the other mods though.

Last edited:

kantero

Apprentice
I think making tons of subforums reduces the overall activity and the amount of dicussion. Perhaps there could be some sort of a looksmaxing archive where good advice is stored.I want to hear the opinions of the other mods though.
It worth trying anyway, imo, considering forums is new so if my idea will reduce activity you can just mix all topics in one forum. But you won't be able to separate them, on the other hand, because of time you will need to do it.
It can be little sacrifice (which can be fixed easily, as i mentioned before) for the sake of productivity.

Last edited by a moderator:
A guides section with actual quality posts would be cool. Non-Redpill guides are actually kind of hard to find and even total blackpilled ones or ones that were written by incels include psuedo alpha male stuff. Misc would be cool as well. People don't like censorship or categorization, but if it prevents this forum from becoming incels.me 2.0 I'm game

kantero

Apprentice
A guides section with actual quality posts would be cool. Non-Redpill guides are actually kind of hard to find and even total blackpilled ones or ones that were written by incels include psuedo alpha male stuff. Misc would be cool as well. People don't like censorship or categorization, but if it prevents this forum from becoming incels.me 2.0 I'm game
My point of view is that there should be:
1) Misc - for different theories a.k.a. no 100% guarantee that its legit
2) FaceMax
3) BodyMax
4) HealthMax
5) Money and status Max (if needed, but i think it can be beneficial)
6) Looksmax archive - legit wiki-quality articles about looksmax of different parts of your body/life

Ecstasy

Tripmaxxing is my cope
My point of view is that there should be:
1) Misc - for different theories a.k.a. no 100% guarantee that its legit
2) FaceMax
3) BodyMax
4) HealthMax
5) Money and status Max (if needed, but i think it can be beneficial)
6) Looksmax archive - legit wiki-quality articles about looksmax of different parts of your body/life
This. We may also include clothes anywhere since it is not that of a big topic but still needs to be addressed. If you want to talk about trendy shit go to /fa/.

kantero

Apprentice
This. We may also include clothes anywhere since it is not that of a big topic but still needs to be addressed. If you want to talk about trendy shit go to /fa/.
Ideally we can also add FashionMax and MentalMax. As i said, ofc its just imo, but we shouldnt be scared trying, especially considering forums is new. Yes, it will be separated a bit, but we always have that function to check new topics.

But there is a second option: i've got a problem on Lookism with seeing my looksmax topics, so i always posted in unoapropriate place called Misc because there were always more people. The option is that we can add tags "FaceMax, BodyMax etc" and then collect them in archive, so people will see everything and wont avoid your topics and questions. But we really need a good variety of tags then.

Ecstasy

Tripmaxxing is my cope
Ideally we can also add FashionMax and MentalMax. As i said, ofc its just imo, but we shouldnt be scared trying, especially considering forums is new. Yes, it will be separated a bit, but we always have that function to check new topics.

But there is a second option: i've got a problem on Lookism with seeing my looksmax topics, so i always posted in unoapropriate place called Misc because there were always more people. The option is that we can add tags "FaceMax, BodyMax etc" and then collect them in archive, so people will see everything and wont avoid your topics and questions. But we really need a good variety of tags then.
Yes, the archive should include all lookmax guides and worthy effortposts. The mentalmax should be a place to vent if someone got problems or just wants to talk. I would suggest a chatroom but it didn't really worked out on incels.me either. We need a Discord or something for everyone abole a certain level of posts. (but not too much pls)

Facade

Former Mod
he option is that we can add tags "FaceMax, BodyMax etc" and then collect them in archive, so people will see everything and wont avoid your topics and questions. But we really need a good variety of tags then.
That is a great idea.

@Sergeant What are your thoughts?

Creep

Blackpill Scientist
That sounds very unnecessary. There is so little you can looksmax in totality, no need for more subforums.

No more subfforums. Tags will suffice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)