Me 2 years ago doing some crazy shit

Lmao at you getting bullied in the 1st vid

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, dogtown, Deleted member 206 and 1 other person
tenor.gif

You deserved that slap for dabbing ngl :feelshehe:

Lmao at you getting bullied in the 1st vid

That’s my bf, we did a slap beet( like in how i meet your mother) and he had the right of giving me 5 slap in the head when he wants, we were in holly days and he slapped me hard

Stop smoking you french fashionmaxxer.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
fucking caged

Bro it was in 2016

Why ? What are the side effect of smoking in look?
Premature aging of skin as example, also cigarettes are expensive af in west you better spend that money in looksmaxxing as example.

Premature aging of skin as example, also cigarettes are expensive af in west you better spend that money in looksmaxxing as example.

Okok thanks
fucking caged

Im an animal like an animal in cage when I’m drunk for example yesterday night we fight with some random guys, they tried to bully me and a friend of mine we were far away from the bar I started to look them with my killer eyes and told them to fuck off, then I friend of mine see the scene, he’s a huge 6.5 nigga tall he came in running and we beet them asses
Btw what causes this kind of radical changes ? Cause people told me that every 6months my face changes and mature ? Like DiCaprio look at pics of him at 18 and 20? Any clues ?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel

Why are you laughing so hard ahaha ?

Okok thanks

Im an animal like an animal in cage when I’m drunk for example yesterday night we fight with some random guys, they tried to bully me and a friend of mine we were far away from the bar I started to look them with my killer eyes and told them to fuck off, then I friend of mine see the scene, he’s a huge 6.5 nigga tall he came in running and we beet them asses
Btw what causes this kind of radical changes ? Cause people told me that every 6months my face changes and mature ? Like DiCaprio look at pics of him at 18 and 20? Any clues ?
So your friend is black?

Why are you laughing so hard ahaha ?
the slap in the first vid

also how u were freezing your ass off in the second vid made me laugh hard
Arcbrah freezing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
19: you're spending hours on a forum bragging about your awesome life to a group of autists.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Deleted member 656, AncapFAG and 1 other person
Autism levels in these ones LOL. The second one especially is giga autism goes outside in the cold freezing just to take a vid of himself.

proof u still get laid if ur on the spectrum

proof u still get laid if ur on the spectrum

If I was autistic I will not have a social circle and friends. You guys didn’t even know what autistic is, just have fun and doing some stupid shit isn’t being autistic. Maybe going out and freezing to take a vid is, but never mind

Archbrahsmokingduckface

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Sc22
If I was autistic I will not have a social circle and friends. You guys didn’t even know what autistic is, just have fun and doing some stupid shit isn’t being autistic. Maybe going out and freezing to take a vid is, but never mind

You can be nt and have autistic traits. Every autist is unique

• +1
You can be nt and have autistic traits. Every autist is unique

What the fuck, when an autistic speak or act you will notice it. You don’t even know what is being autistic

• +1
Bro it was funny no insulting. Keep posting vids like these it's good entertainment.
Also:
Archbrahsmokingduckface

• +1
Reactions: Autist
What the fuck, when an autistic speak or act you will notice it. You don’t even know what is being autistic

Brother, there are high functioning autists who are aware of social cues and can act perfectly NT if they force themselves so

@Arceus300 ignores comments when he knows it's right. Why are you even on this forum talking to us, many of whom are autistic or otherwise socially inept. Don't you have a social group you can talk to? Fucking retard.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and dogtown
@Arceus300 ignores comments when he knows it's right. Why are you even on this forum talking to us, many of whom are autistic or otherwise socially inept. Don't you have a social group you can talk to? Fucking retard.

To brag...

There’s worse users tbh
Yeah but you don't see them posting the same shit just to get attention. This dude's pathetic. Holding his nasty cigarette posing like a Gaylord with his shitty skin and tight pants.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and dogtown
Arceus300
ApLE2ei

Archbrahsmokingduckface

TWWnpGy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Autist and Coping
Yeah but you don't see them posting the same shit just to get attention. This dude's pathetic. Holding his nasty cigarette posing like a Gaylord with his shitty skin and tight pants.

Love you ❤️