ME AND @BLACKGYMMAX WILL MEET UP IRL FOR A COMPETITION GTFIH

lelouch

lelouch

medium ugly ltr demon
This is a Looksmax classic.

Once I finally lean up to get back to my prime me and @Blackgymmax will go to a frat party and see who can pull more in Toronto.

Will include live FOOTAGE of us, a private vlog for the forum.

Let's see if his beauty surpasses his autism because to be honest seeing him talk in his old youtube videos I don't even know what aura he gives off irl but tbh props to him he's actually really GL and has insane body halo.

I will film this shit in 4k 144fps for you basement dwelling looksmaxxing autists

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zyMOGenic, aspiringexcel and twilight
This is a Looksmax classic.

Once I finally lean up to get back to my prime me and @Blackgymmax will go to a frat party and see who can pull more in Toronto.

Will include live FOOTAGE of us, a private vlog for the forum.

Let's see if his beauty surpasses his autism because to be honest seeing him talk in his old youtube videos I don't even know what aura he gives off irl but tbh props to him he's actually really GL and has insane body halo.

I will film this shit in 4k 144fps for you basement dwelling looksmaxxing autists
Larp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
show the girls at the party a complied list of his incel rant youtube videos to gain the upper hand

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, lelouch and Sprinkles
Attach your face and i’ll believe it
Ain’t nobody who’s scared to show their face participating in the discord meetup

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zyMOGenic, aspiringexcel and lelouch
Attach your face and i’ll believe it
Ain’t nobody who’s scared to show their face participating in the discord meetup
it's not that I'm scared to show my face it's just I'm not doing that till I'm softmaxxed which is close

Users who are viewing this thread

Back