Me in mirror vs selfie

needsolution

needsolution

Zephir

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6401, .👽. and 12 others
how can normies look at a picture like this, and say "life is what you make out of it"

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet and 13 others
Mirror:
SmartSelect 20200206 155847 Firefox

Selfie:
SmartSelect 20200206 155711 Firefox

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, HighIQcel, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
i bet you arent that bad looking
we should meet in Kraków and go to some night club
After pandemy we can go but I'm pussy high inhib I'd be too scared to look at people.

My brain works like this mostly:
Cc59dd6

Losing hope after I hopped out of escitalopram

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pietrosiek and needsolution
After pandemy we can go but I'm pussy high inhib I'd be too scared to look at people.

View attachment 337195

i can get weed or mushrooms very easily so we will lower your inhibition

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Madhate and Over
Mirror
Tenor 61

Selfie
Images   2020 04 04T140331534

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, HighIQcel and needsolution
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and needsolution

View attachment 337195

u finally admit u are mentalcel

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Over
Saint blackops2cel's brother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, HighIQcel, hebbewem and 1 other person
Of course lol I hate cigs and alco tastes like piss I rather eat chocolate.

Not really. Mentalcels on this shit website are getting approached at least once a lifetime or get IOIs. I never got neither.
weed is cool
i still remember my first time, i got paranoid and thought everyone is secret agent and cops will catch me

• JFL
  • +1
Of course lol I hate cigs and alco tastes like piss I rather eat chocolate.

Not really. Mentalcels on this shit website are getting approached at least once a lifetime or get IOIs. I never got neither.
Nigger what do u think a girl is gonna come up to u and suck ur dick? Be a man. Only gigachads/chads get approached. And it's usually by girls much lower than the man's psl.

• +1
Nigger what do u think a girl is gonna come up to u and suck ur dick? Be a man. Only gigachads/chads get approached. And it's usually by girls much lower than the man's psl.
tbh i knew some polishcels (self-claimed incels) who were rating themselves as PSL2 subhumans and when they sent photo they were normal 4-5PSL range dudes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Madhate
No man I've seen many threads where ppl share their experiences and even psl4-5 guys get approached or at very least get IOIs. You dont have to be Lachowski to get approached.

• +1
No man I've seen many threads where ppl share their experiences and even psl4-5 guys get approached or at very least get IOIs. You dont have to be Lachowski to get approached.
IOI's are subtle and most men can get them. Chads/Gigachads get APPROACHED. Also don't you're really believing everything you read here. lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Over and needsolution
IOI's are subtle and most men can get them. Chads/Gigachads get APPROACHED. Also don't you're really believing everything you read here. lmao.
I will make a thread in a sec asking for people's experiences. There were many threads like this and I've seen people say they get approached rarely but get IOIs or compliments. And almost nobody here is above PSL6 except for Amnesia.

Still I live longer than most users here and I haven't got shit from the above. Fuck this.

• +1
I will make a thread in a sec asking for people's experiences. There were many threads like this and I've seen people say they get approached rarely but get IOIs or compliments. And almost nobody here is above PSL6 except for Amnesia.

Still I live longer than most users here and I haven't got shit from the above. Fuck this.
Have you ever pm'd anyone ur pics that can vouch that you're really truecel? Kinda hard to believe.

• +1
Have you ever pm'd anyone ur pics that can vouch that you're really truecel? Kinda hard to believe.
I only send my cropped picture once to one Lookism member, it was my cropped chin and jaw. He rated it 3/10 (its recessed).

Never sent a picture here besides 2004 photo from when I was 6.

You dont see subhuman truecel pictures because they already know it's over.

• +1
how can normies look at a picture like this, and say "life is what you make out of it"
This. My brother said that to me when I isolated myself after school graduasion. Yes, you bastard try to live by it without your compact midface, jaw and chin. To this day he still thinks he got his first teen girlfriend because hard work and personality.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401 and Over
I only send my cropped picture once to one Lookism member, it was my cropped chin and jaw. He rated it 3/10 (its recessed).

Never sent a picture here besides 2004 photo from when I was 6.

You dont see subhuman truecel pictures because they already know it's over.
u can pm me bro, u have nothing to lose anyway

• +1
u can pm me bro, u have nothing to lose anyway
I dont want anybody to see my face.

I only taken pictures once to see my side profile. Before I got hard into blackpill I was mirin Barrett hard and I thought my side profile is similar. I remember it well. Then I saw myself for the first time with no jawline and recessed millimeters of chin. Was devastated for weeks.

Experiences speak for itself if even PSL4-5 people got a lot more IOIs than me. Some idiots here that I would never believe even had sex.

• +1
BRUH

was legit about to post this exact thread

I look so wide, and flanged in the mirror

in selfie I look like a narrow stick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, HighIQcel and needsolution
BRUH

was legit about to post this exact thread

I look so wide, and flanged in the mirror

in selfie I look like a narrow stick
Same here ded srs
In mirror i look like Chico brother
In selfie i look like i dont know Joseph Gordon Levitt brother

• +1
Same here ded srs
In mirror i look like Chico brother
In selfie i look like i dont know Joseph Gordon Levitt brother
At least he’s good looking

in selfie software doesn’t recognize as human

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Over and Madhate
Idk what to say, I have absolutely never gotten approached and still fucked girls, I approach/talk first every time
Then you're another slayer sex haver. I will never even touch a woman.

• +1
Then you're another slayer sex haver. I will never even touch a woman.
Bro I just said I've never gotten approached. It's a man's duty to approach sorry. Don't expect anything if you don't try your best

• +1
Send pic to me. You can hide your eyes bro if u want. You know im trustable, also you have seen my whole face so.
Jebac to kUrwa typy w moim temacie pisza ze dostają approache i ruchają te laski ja jebie kurwa nie moge

• JFL
  • +1
I sometimes look better in selfie tbh

• +1
Jebac to kUrwa typy w moim temacie pisza ze dostają approache i ruchają te laski ja jebie kurwa nie moge
Stary wyłączaj wtyczkę. Ja tak samo zrobiłem jak wczoraj czytałem reddit, tak samo się zdenerwowałem ze odlaczylem neta i w need for speed grałem.

• +1
Stary wyłączaj wtyczkę. Ja tak samo zrobiłem jak wczoraj czytałem reddit, tak samo się zdenerwowałem ze odlaczylem neta i w need for speed grałem.
Pierdole to jak musisz robic approach to juz jest over tyle zjebow tutaj mowi ze dostaja approache albo duzo IOI chuj z tym ide ogladac film

• +1
Translate to English before I ban you all

• +1
Mirror
Received 898634327206349

Selfie
Received 898634327206349

• +1