Medication advice

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Which medication is good to kill anxiety and make you care less? Also something to regulate breathing because I feel like I have shallow breaths.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896 and Prince88
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Sexually Disabled and ChristianChad
microdosing LSD has been shown to reduce stress in soldiers with PTSD

Testosterone

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
low dose ssri

• +1
I've had a lot of experience with shallow breathing and inability to take a deep breath.
I know shallow breaths are a sign of low blood CO2 levels, probably from unideal Thyroid status as Thyroid regulates and is related to Mitochondrial function and cellular respiration, where CO2 is produced on a cellular level.
Also don't mouthbreath and right now don't do too many sports where you are in a state of gasping for air and being breathless

Try bag breathing and look into improving your Thyroid function.
As for caring less that sometimes happens to me completely natty. But one drug that does that to me is Mirtazapine, take a bit and it'll lower your inhibition

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, Constantin Denis and .*my*.
Don't ugh me man, please quit that fucking bullshit

Fuck please taper off immediately brother SSRIs are pure venom and I hate psychiatric rapery
Why are they venom? I'm already screwed and worthless. I need medication so I can restore my motivation to go to the gym and get a job and not be so miserable.

DO NOT TAKE SSRI

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, ChristianChad, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
Why are they venom? I'm already screwed and worthless. I need medication so I can restore my motivation to go to the gym and get a job and not be so miserable.
Serotonin is a stress mediator and psychiatry is mindless, MAO inhibitors worked just fine and were one of the earliest type of antidepressants but they wanted to expend and make more money so they pushed this Serotonin depression theory.
https://raypeat.com/articles/articles/serotonin-depression-aggression.shtml here's an article Ray wrote about Serotonin it's a good little text I recommend reading it

Ted predicated a lot of shit, bare in mind he wrote this long before Prozac.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Take this pill we developed goy, it'll solve your turmoil so you can slave at your work more efficiently...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and .*my*.
Serotonin is a stress mediator and psychiatry is mindless, MAO inhibitors worked just fine and were one of the earliest type of antidepressants but they wanted to expend and make more money so they pushed this Serotonin depression theory.
https://raypeat.com/articles/articles/serotonin-depression-aggression.shtml here's an article Ray wrote about Serotonin it's a good little text I recommend reading it

View attachment 1749034 Ted predicated a lot of shit, bare in mind he wrote this long before Prozac.
He makes a valid point but I ain't got nothing against society, I need to treat my severe anxiety and ocd.

He makes a valid point but I ain't got nothing against society, I need to treat my severe anxiety and ocd.
SSRI isnt an ideal treatment

Society and your anxiety and OCD are related not 2 independent things.

• +1
SSRI isnt an ideal treatment

Society and your anxiety and OCD are related not 2 independent things.
If you consider my parents society then yeah, they are the cause. I have no strength or motivation to deal with my parents and my mom is batshit crazy so I'd rather just take stuff to calm down.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Also man I went from not being to leave my room to doing whatever the fuck I want and feeling good about it. I went from 1 millisecond away from suicide to forgetting completely what is depression. Going from some chaotic creature to a living man...
You can be better then you are you nigger, don't you forget that

full spectrum CBD vapes help me a lot.

If you consider my parents society then yeah, they are the cause. I have no strength or motivation to deal with my parents and my mom is batshit crazy so I'd rather just take stuff to calm down.
Lolol I have the same situation...

Also man I went from not being to leave my room to doing whatever the fuck I want and feeling good about it. I went from 1 millisecond away from suicide to forgetting completely what is depression. Going from some chaotic creature to a living man...
yeah sure whatever. It's too late for that.

yeah sure whatever. It's too late for that.
Too late? Brother there are 80 year olds getting PHDs or going from not being able to stand on their legs to improving their knees to where they can run

You just gotta learn how to walk again, and if not walk then crawl, and if you can't crawl just don't lay down and be dead

Get busy living or get busy dying 😉

• JFL
Fuck please taper off immediately brother SSRIs are pure venom and I hate psychiatric rapery
dude shut up, everyone responds differently. i do well on it and i specified LOW dose

• +1
What did you do?

i do think that if external factors are your cause, you would be better off doing therapy or removing yourself from that situation

What did you do?
Took a very brutal look at myself one day early in the morning and that has been the catalyst for a lot of change. Realised I have been doing jack shit for years and laying around with the excuse of "self-improvement", when in reality I just did nothing and stagnated. I also realised I have to let go and that this world is chaotic no matter how hard you try to control it you are living in this very chaotic reality and world.

I find that everything really comes down to a choice between life and death.

A lot more then just in the end I'm just a fag trying to survive like everybody

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
Took a very brutal look at myself one day early in the morning and that has been the catalyst for a lot of change. Realised I have been doing jack shit for years and laying around with the excuse of "self-improvement", when in reality I just did nothing and stagnated. I also realised I have to let go and that this world is chaotic no matter how hard you try to control it you are living in this very chaotic reality and world.

did you overdose on nigger motivational speech

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
did you overdose on nigger motivational speech
Yes I watched those a bit but it's cope if you don't do some thinking on your own. And every situation is different for each of us so their way of living may not suit you and vice versa

• +1
Which medication is good to kill anxiety and make you care less? Also something to regulate breathing because I feel like I have shallow breaths.
Meditation practice + high intensity cardio thrice a week will rip through anxiety

• Ugh..

Wat

Meditation practice + high intensity cardio thrice a week will rip through anxiety
Number one yes it helps a little bit and I have done that, number two if you are constantly beaten by intrusive thoughts and you lack motivation there is no exercise that can help if you can't even get up in the first place. Luvox is amazing with helping those bad thoughts come and go and so I will continue to take it.

I lost my whole family to ssris I've seen them turn into completely different soulless people, my little bro went from normal to a they/them tranny who wore a dress to prom these drugs are pure evil

MAOIs and Wellbutrin should be first-line treatment for depression you're your own man you can give SSRIs a try but the erectile dysfunction is permanent there is no going back

Wellbutrin made me constipated so I had to stop but other than that I only experienced positives from it it was the happiest I've ever felt

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: .*my*. and ChristianChad
I lost my whole family to ssris I've seen them turn into completely different soulless people, my little bro went from normal to a they/them tranny who wore a dress to prom these drugs are pure evil

MAOIs and Wellbutrin should be first-line treatment for depression you're your own man you can give SSRIs a try but the erectile dysfunction is permanent there is no going back

Wellbutrin made me constipated so I had to stop but other than that I only experienced positives from it it was the happiest I've ever felt
No person would go from normal to trans just because of some drugs. Your parents are fucked up and most likely divorced.

cuz ssri's are really for anxiety more than depression. dopamine is what you need when you feel nothing. when you feel SAD you need ssri

I agree with you on taking your current meds. Luvox (Fluvoxamine) and all SSRI's are excellent for treating OCD. Fluvoxamine is also one of the more tolerable ones in terms of side effects too, despite it being kinda old now.

• +1