Melanin contouring? Inspired by makeup

Racky

Racky

Diamond
This is probably stupid but I just thought of this so might as well share.

The "contouring" technique foids use to alter their features is insane. They can make their cheekbones look more prominent, their nose smaller, give definition and depth to their face etc... literally paint their face

Obviously as a man if you do this, it's most likely going to be noticeable, which is absolutely unacceptable and metrosexual. Only Asian men K-POP maxxing could MAYBE get away with this without coming off as metrosexual. @Prettyboy would you agree?

I'm theorizing whether or not it would be possible (for ethnics with fitz 3-5) to imitate it in a natural way by willingly getting hyperpigmentation or willingly lightening the skin in very specific spots. After all that's what "contouring" does, it plays around with color shades of makeup to alter the way features are perceived and/or highlight the best in the face. Hyperpigmentation looks bad because usually it's caused by random inflammations from acne or the sun, but what if you were to purposely trigger it in very specific regions in a way that would look aesthetic, basically manipulating your melanin production in the same way foids manipulate shades of makeup to "contour"?

A lot of Tik Tok prettyboys use the "contour" beautify filter on Tik Tok to make themselves look better, as if they had better color contrast which highlight their features better, and it does add to their attractiveness which is why they use it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, AscendingHero, Makeup_Rules and 3 others
come on bro

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Racky
This man had the idea of creating "UV body sculpture screens" that would selectively tan the skin to fraud leanness, which is kinda stupid(just get leaner, though it could be a good scam) but I'll share it since it's related. He presented that idea on a UK TV show :

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and enchanted_elixir
can i make it permanent?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Racky
This man had the idea of creating "UV body sculpture screens" that would selectively tan the skin to fraud leanness, which is kinda stupid(just get leaner, though it could be a good scam) but I'll share it since it's related. He presented that idea on a UK TV show :

View attachment 1788106

It's insane how lazy people are. The difference between the two pics is nothing but a spray tan and ~5% body fat away.

Yes, losing body fat is hard and depressing. But why are people not willing to suffer for beauty and aesthetics?
Why must there be a 'hack' for everything?

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, AscendingHero, Makeup_Rules and 2 others