melanotan for hair color? (Gay Alien Nordic Phenotype)

D

Duidee

Iron
Preface: I am extremely pale with nearly white eyebrows and eyelashes (even lighter than my hair color which is regular blonde) I have thick eyebrows and eyelashes but still look like a gay alien with a bald face because my hair is so light.

When researching how to darken my hair without dying it every month the only candidate I found that might work was melanotan. I have a few questions though:

Does melanotan permanently darken skin?

Does melanotan permanently darken hair?

Does melanotan 1 or 2 darken hair better?

Can I take this as a teenager?

Are there any other ways to darken my eyebrows and eyelashes permanently?

Thanks (y)

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
Melanotan can permanently darken skin but I think the hair only stays while you are using.

You can darken eyebrows without dying with minoxidil and castor oil

Minoxidil can also darken head hair if you use it there or take oral

I am extremely pale with nearly white eyebrows and eyelashes (even lighter than my hair color which is regular blonde) I have thick eyebrows and eyelashes but still look like a gay alien with a bald face because my hair is so light.
literally me

could just dye your hair tbh

Melanotan does darken hair but it’s not like you will go from lightblond to brunette simply with it. It’s a great drug regardless, especially if your skin is pale

Consider dyeing your hair, it’s really not something big, every second girl does it. On top of it dye your eyebrows biweekly

Melanotan does darken hair but it’s not like you will go from lightblond to brunette simply with it. It’s a great drug regardless, especially if your skin is pale

Consider dyeing your hair, it’s really not something big, every second girl does it. On top of it dye your eyebrows biweekly
what abt dying eyelashes? honestly that's probably the most important one considering it'll change ur whole eye area

Does mt2 permanently tan skin even when you quit for years?

Does mt2 permanently tan skin even when you quit for years?
Read an article by MPMD on this. His baseline has gotten darker even with months off of taking the stuff. I would say so. Dunno about hair however

Read an article by MPMD on this. His baseline has gotten darker even with months off of taking the stuff. I would say so. Dunno about hair however
I don’t give a piss about hair I’ll be bald in 1 year anyway. But if I can get super tan so I don’t have to use MT forever I’d be pumped

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
permanently :fuk:

he still looks extremely pale so must have been very insignificant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back