Melanotan injection gone wrong

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
I believe I injected intravenously on accident, into a vein in my stomach area. Could also be that I just went through a capillary/blood vessel when inserting the needle but there was no resistance upon injecting which there normally is (subcutaneous). Bled a lot afterwards and there's a visible lump now.

I'm lean enough to see veins on my stomach and the injection site was right where a vein is which I noticed only afterwards.

@Dyorotic2

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756, sloopnoob, Darkstrand and 2 others
why did you do that

you may die now

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FutureMogger, sloopnoob and needsolution
I'm going to miss you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Krezo, Deleted member 5180 and 2 others
I hope you’re ok even tho it’s kinda funny

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, FutureMogger and Deleted member 5180
you may die now
FINALLY!!!

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, Heirio, Kade and 7 others
FINALLY!!!

giphy.gif
worst part is it happened in the middle of quarantine

try to get treated before it transitions to a full blown-out hemorrhage because then it's more likely over

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
Edited.
Sorry i confused it with melatonin

Last edited:
at least your stomach will be tanned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kade and AbandonShip
I'm fine guys. MT2 is safe iv, it just surprised me a little.

I just pinch my love handle fat, stick the needle all the way in, and inject. How do you avoid veins if you can't see them?

I just pinch my love handle fat, stick the needle all the way in, and inject. How do you avoid veins if you can't see them?
The only way to be sure not to inject into a blood vessel would be aspiration but it makes no sense with sub-q injections. MT2 is safe either way so no need to worry.

never had this while injecting cjc 1295 dac but I'll be cautious, thanks op.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
never had this while injecting cjc 1295 dac but I'll be cautious, thanks op.
No need to. All of these injectables could go IV theoretically.

No need to. All of these injectables could go IV theoretically.
No need to be cautious?I don't want to be bleeding son. Also what syringe are you using? I'm using an insulin syringe.

Go delicately with the MT2 injections. Plz don't overdo it and get sun exposure daily. More sun exposure than injections. You need very very little

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Bewusst
No need to be cautious?I don't want to be bleeding son. Also what syringe are you using? I'm using an insulin syringe.
If you can't see blood, don't play around with injections. I use regular .3x12 mm (30G) cannulas. Insulin syringes are much more expensive.
Go delicately with the MT2 injections. Plz don't overdo it and get sun exposure daily. More sun exposure than injections. You need very very little
Ik you're probably right but I don't get much sun exposure tbh. It still works obviously. Only negative thing I noticed is my lips are turning brown and also moles are appearing on them which looks weird. I have a rather large hyperpigmentation on my right cheek since childhood which has also darkened noticeably.

I already cut my dose in half. Would like to get more sun exposure but there just isn't any place nearby where I could sunbathe comfortably and discreetly.

Last edited:
no need to worry.
I've done this like once or twice if I recall correctly, the blood will absorb it fine, fucking itches though.