D

Deleted member 4209

therouxs me
are unpleasant. none of them even feature my oneitis :cry:

muh 7 inch or its over
muh psl 6+ or its over
muh 6‘3 or its over
muh jeff seid tier physique or its over

you fucking RETARDS go leave ur fucking houses and take off ur ugly ass glasses and open your subhuman eyes and watch how theres looksmatched couples everywhere and barely anyone has all 4 of these things. its mostly just 1 of the things and even then i see normies getting laid and gfs on a regular basis

when i entered this site it used to be much less hypergamous and the standards were much lower. what a 5.5 psl was then is a subhuman now, for regular normies „its over“ and actual irl slayers are high tier normies on here

• +1
Reactions: Lapuig, Eduardo DOV and sytyl
muh 7 inch or its over
muh psl 6+ or its over
muh 6‘3 or its over
muh jeff seid tier physique or its over

you fucking RETARDS go leave ur fucking houses and take off ur ugly ass glasses and open your subhuman eyes and watch how theres looksmatched couples everywhere and barely anyone has all 4 of these things. its mostly just 1 of the things and even then i see normies getting laid and gfs on a regular basis

when i entered this site it used to be much less hypergamous and the standards were much lower. what a 5.5 psl was then is a subhuman now, for regular normies „its over“ and actual irl slayers are high tier normies on here
if i were 6psl with 7 inch and jeff seid physique id have my oneitis