Melatonin

Meatboy

Meatboy

Bronze
Yo what's the consensus on melatonin here? Looksmax or no? I heard it increase HGH but can lower T and act as an AI?

Mfs just take melatonin in attempt to getting taller

the sleep drug yes its goated but you have to work on your own sleep schedule because it stops working fast

the sleep drug yes its goated but you have to work on your own sleep schedule because it stops working fast
What's a good sleep schedule? Bruhhh why can't we abuse it if a night owl

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists
It's a natural hormone in the body so why would that be the case

Fuckkkk should I start with a low dose? (300mcg) and work my way up or nah. Also timed released or no
you can save your money and just force yourself to sleep for a week

Fuckkkk should I start with a low dose? (300mcg) and work my way up or nah. Also timed released or no
That is an ideal cost-effective dose yeah

That is an ideal cost-effective dose yeah
What if money isn't an issue... I MEAN what's OPTIMAL? For looksmaxing and bomb sleep? Higher dose or nah

What if money isn't an issue... I MEAN what's OPTIMAL? For looksmaxing and bomb sleep? Higher dose or nah
No, I mean, 0.5 ish mg is *ideal*, more will just make you drowsy during the day, and not really make you fall asleep more easy.
Time released.

in regards to the actual reason the drug is presctibed, personally i have used it like 5/7 past days and it has a pretty subtle effect on sleepiness. But i have a really shitty enviroment so it's harder to fall asleep

So nobody answered my main concerns:

DOES MELATONIN DELAY PUBERTY (SOURCE UGLY ASS DR HUBERMAN) ?

DOES IT BOOST MALE HORMONES OR FEMALE?

LONG TERM SAFETY?