Men are also the problem

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
We all hate on foids a lot, because they have caused the decay of society through hypergamy and whoring.

The role of men can't be overstated though.

My company is doing some weird charity thing today, and 2 guys have come and sat either side of me.

Both are in their early 30s. One is wearing a (pink) t-shirt that says the future is female on the back, the other is wearing a t-shirt that says #freethot on it and a QR code.

I am crazy busy today so don't have time to deal with this shit but they keep trying to talk to me, eventually they got a but pissed off with me blanking them one said 'if you changed your thinking you wouldn't have pushed your GF to blow her PT in front of everyone' (btw this didn't happen, it's an office rumour that gets more crazy each time I see it.

These 2 fucks look like the most soy fuckers I ever seen, their faces and bodies are estrogenic as fuck, they are taking selfies with loads of people in the office and they open their mouths really big to smile. I actually thought they were both virgins, and hence was weirded out, why would virgins support a cause like this??

I asked if they were seeing anyone now, and one of them is MARRIED!! I said well how can u say all this shit is good? U say stop slut shaming (he took a pic with a girl with a hat that said that) but what if you found out your wife had been a slut and only chose u as the backup safe option??

And his answer, almost verbatim, was

'my wife has been with a large number of men but all before she met me, that's her prerogative, how is it any of my business and how is it any of your business? It's totally unrelated to whether or not I have been with any girls, how do you know I didn't have a multitude of other interests to spend my time on?'

This guy is not poor and I know he has a vacation house and his own apartment, but be needs to wake the fuck up, more of this behaviour and the world is screwed ..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, .👽., forevergymcelling and 6 others
Nothing wrong with it

• +1
Reactions: Harold O'brien

• JFL
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG and Deleted member 1617
Literally nobody here thinks otherwise. water thread. I actually dislike simps more than women, they're the root for why this society panders to them in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: UnluckyRedSmith, Alex_mentalcel and Deleted member 6128
you are typing angry rants on forums meanwhile he is chilling in his vacation house and fucking his wife lol

We all hate on foids a lot, because they have caused the decay of society through hypergamy and whoring.

My company is doing some weird charity thing today, and 2 guys have come and sat either side of me.

Both are in their early 30s. One is wearing a (pink) t-shirt that says the future is female on the back, the other is wearing a t-shirt that says #freethot on it and a QR code.

I am crazy busy today so don't have time to deal with this shit but they keep trying to talk to me, eventually they got a but pissed off with me blanking them one said 'if you changed your thinking you wouldn't have pushed your GF to blow her PT in front of everyone' (btw this didn't happen, it's an office rumour that gets more crazy each time I see it.

These 2 fucks look like the most soy fuckers I ever seen, their faces and bodies are estrogenic as fuck, they are taking selfies with loads of people in the office and they open their mouths really big to smile. I actually thought they were both virgins, and hence was weirded out, why would virgins support a cause like this??

I asked if they were seeing anyone now, and one of them is MARRIED!! I said well how can u say all this shit is good? U say stop slut shaming (he took a pic with a girl with a hat that said that) but what if you found out your wife had been a slut and only chose u as the backup safe option??

'my wife has been with a large number of men but all before she met me, that's her prerogative, how is it any of my business and how is it any of your business? It's totally unrelated to whether or not I have been with any girls, how do you know I didn't have a multitude of other interests to spend my time on?'

This guy is not poor and I know he has a vacation house and his own apartment, but be needs to wake the fuck up, more of this behaviour and the world is screwed ..
Dude everybody is hypergamous, most guys want pretty females, and most females want pretty guys,
Just because you see an ugly girl with a hot guy or super ugly guys alone don't mean everyone is panicking. Most girls hookups are average/ high tier normie man

What's wrong with respecting foids? Stop acting like something you not, u just bitter because you can't get fine girls, if you did you wouldn't even think about that

Why do I rarely see chad hating females? But I always see incel-looking guys hating females?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 8853 and Chinacurry
Dude everybody is hypergamous, most guys want pretty females, and most females want pretty guys,
Just because you see an ugly girl with a hot guy or super ugly guys alone don't mean everyone is panicking. Most girls hookups are average/ high tier normie man

What's wrong with respecting foids? Stop acting like something you not, u just bitter because you can't get fine girls, if you did you wouldn't even think about that

Why do I rarely see chad hating females? But I always see incel-looking guys hating females?
I don't think girls hookup with normies, I think they only hookup with Chadlite+.

Yes Ur prob right if I wasn't so broken/screwed over by the world then I'd give less of a shit about this crap, but I'd still think it's wrong.

Remember these guys are encouraging foids to do the things that are keeping these guys down and keeping them incel.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai

LOL @ your story of happenings.

high body count female, is increased risk of her cheating on you and leaving you.

BUT, just let these annoying dudes be married. I lost all respect for dudes whinning about their financial divorce rape, after she decides to leave him. These annoying dudes whinning about that, have the audacity to usually be giga annoying whie married, and whinning about how unfair divorce laws are afterwards. While it's already for 20+ years common knowledge, that a woman can fuck over a dude financially if she wants to after divorce. And than these dudes go MGTOW, and bitch about divorce laws 24/7.

I don't think girls hookup with normies, I think they only hookup with Chadlite+.

Yes Ur prob right if I wasn't so broken/screwed over by the world then I'd give less of a shit about this crap, but I'd still think it's wrong.

Remember these guys are encouraging foids to do the things that are keeping these guys down and keeping them incel.
It's up to you to who you think is normie/chadlite

A normie for you can be a chadlite for a girl, and a chadlite for you can be a normie for a girl

I don't blame you because that's how you view the world, but you need to be objective, most people pass their personal experiences as objective and what always happens in the world, and autists on this forum will believe it

And bro, the reason guys are incels are because they are super ugly, not because of some soys saying all that, actually if they encourage foids to have more sex with guys, then that incel would have more chance, don't you think so?

high body count female, is increased risk of her cheating on you and leaving you.

BUT, just let these annoying dudes be married. I lost all respect for dudes whinning about their financial divorce rape, after she decides to leave him. These annoying dudes whinning about that, have the audacity to usually be giga annoying whie married, and whinning about how unfair divorce laws are afterwards. While it's already for 20+ years common knowledge, that a woman can fuck over a dude financially if she wants to after divorce. And than these dudes go MGTOW, and bitch about divorce laws 24/7.
Honestly I am not sure high bodycount female indicates more chance of screwing u over, espec if u exclude virgin females :)lul:).

I guess my logic is high bodycount females have had all the sex in back alleys and drunk sex with Chad from the club while her friend watches and all that shit, so it hold no appeal for them. They prob get married, even to sky fuckers like this, because they just want secure, safe life, and it's easier to find a guy because they accept lower standards for husband than for hookup

Honestly I am not sure high bodycount female indicates more chance of screwing u over, espec if u exclude virgin females :)lul:).

I guess my logic is high bodycount females have had all the sex in back alleys and drunk sex with Chad from the club while her friend watches and all that shit, so it hold no appeal for them. They prob get married, even to sky fuckers like this, because they just want secure, safe life, and it's easier to find a guy because they accept lower standards for husband than for hookup

It's up to you to who you think is normie/chadlite

A normie for you can be a chadlite for a girl, and a chadlite for you can be a normie for a girl

I don't blame you because that's how you view the world, but you need to be objective, most people pass their personal experiences as objective and what always happens in the world, and autists on this forum will believe it

And bro, the reason guys are incels are because they are super ugly, not because of some soys saying all that, actually if they encourage foids to have more sex with guys, then that incel would have more chance, don't you think so?
No I don't agree with your last point, because foids will never lower their standards to fuck an incel.

The only time foids will accept a low value male is for an LTR or marriage

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
No I don't agree with your last point, because foids will never lower their standards to fuck an incel.

That's legit what I'm saying bro lol. Foids will never do that, and in your last point, it wouldn't even be geniune attraction, you would get nothing out off it expect headaches, that's why you see of Red Pill coaches talking about "marriage" and "divorce"

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
4IBBu1E.png

XD

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
yeah, vrigins mogg. after that, it's not that much difference

wolfinger-sex-partners-divorce-figure-1-1.png

i agree the guys is crazy talking about one guy is normie for one women, and a chad for another. Mating doesnt work like that objectively both men and women have physical attraction rank, it doesn't change depending on who they fuck. If a 10/10 women sucks and fucks a 4/10 guy who is a millionare, does that change the physical attraction rank of both parties hell nah. Data even shows us most people are somewhat accurate in ranking physical attraction of people.

If i call one women a 10/10 another person might say shes a 9/10 but the majority of people would never rank her below a 8.5/10.
women are hypergamaus even in marriage, says he is a 5/10 , her standard for short-term sex or hook-ups is a 7/10 man at least. But when it comes to marriage she knows said 7/10 man would never marry her, so she looks at a man who is a 6/10- 6.5/10 as ideal. She looks at a 5.5/10 man as her settleing . And usually when women decide they want long-term relations or marriag their post-prime or are single mothers usually at about age 30.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
  • +1
Reactions: Slasher

This.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and alriodai
Not to brag about "being good looking" but legit whenever girls I'm not attracted to IRL approach me I cringe in my mind and feel bad, that's legit how foids feel everytime

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099