Men don't love women either

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
'Love' is a normie cope. Most men can't get women easily so they get super attached to the handful few that show them any attention at all. Basically their 'love' for them is merely their sense of 'ownership' over the woman. It's just narcissism in disguise. This is also why men react so extremely poorly when another dude cucks them. Their ego gets fucked up.

Fact of the matter is that nobody really loves anybody. It's all just cope. Look at how powerful people throughout history behaved: Endless sex with tons of women. Sure many of them got married but they still fucked other women on the side. Monogamy is for losers.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: imabetanumale, _MVP_, bobtheflowerpot and 23 others
Lol they absolutely do so many of them are willing throw their life away for some random girl who looks at them

If they receive any attention from women they are in love just like that

Average or below average men are starving for any love

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, ShowerMaxxing, bobtheflowerpot and 9 others
Lol they absolutely do so many of them are willing throw their life away for some random girl who looks at them

If they receive any attention from women they are in love just like that

Average or below average men are starving for any love
They aren't starving for 'love'. They are starving for validation and attention.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, bobtheflowerpot, Deleted member 23611 and 11 others
Flaws lead to insecurity.
Insecurity leads to desperation.
Desperation leads to possession.
Possession masquerades as love.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, Warlow, thereallegend and 3 others
They aren't starving for 'love'. They are starving for validation and attention.
Doesn’t matter if a women gives them those things they’ll fall in love easily

It’s the reality today.Doesn’t matter how it was in 1554

yes, I want a harem of lolis

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Deleted member and 189
'Love' is a normie cope. Most men can't get women easily so they get super attached to the handful few that show them any attention at all. Basically their 'love' for them is merely their sense of 'ownership' over the woman. It's just narcissism in disguise. This is also why men react so extremely poorly when another dude cucks them. Their ego gets fucked up.

Fact of the matter is that nobody really loves anybody. It's all just cope. Look at how powerful people throughout history behaved: Endless sex with tons of women. Sure many of them got married but they still fucked other women on the side. Monogamy is for losers.
Men are cucks

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
The deep concept of love isn't real I don't think. I admit I met a older woman about 7 years ago and we had good chemistry ,but I just wasn't attracted enough to her. So even myself who find women shallow as fuck,was shallow myself because I was not happy I wanted a younger woman I was more attracted too.

So eventually about everyone is going to get old and ugly. Will that love remain and last. Well I watched my own grandfather start dating other women about a year after my grandma died.

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
Love is a feeling you get when you are attracted to a woman that finds you attractive and you spend time together.

idk why u complicate this.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Mewton, thereallegend and 2 others
idk I've loved a couple girls & they weren't just the prettiest ones. It's about how much you have in common & how well they meet emotional needs.

there's some truth in what you say though. The more you love a girl the more you get attached & possessive. Funny thing is that this is the kind of behavior that makes those very girls like you less.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Mewton, Stopping@Nothing19 and 2 others
My girl truly loved me. She was loyal through and through. And she did everything for me.

Men love other men
Fact :Comfy:

idk I've loved a couple girls & they weren't just the prettiest ones. It's about how much you have in common & how well they meet emotional needs.

there's some truth in what you say though. The more you love a girl the more you get attached & possessive. Funny thing is that this is the kind of behavior that makes those very girls like you less.
Is it worth attempting not to get attached in a relationship?

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Is it worth attempting not to get attached in a relationship?
logically yeah especially if you know it isn't a girl you can stick with for the long haul. but you sometimes can't help it.

legit women "love" more right than men do. with men its mostly getting super attached because of permavirginity - no options or some slut hitting ptsd triggers to them so they get obsessed

HAVING SAID that, obviously the big idea of romantic love muh soulmate etc doesnt exist and "love" is a shit - unpleasureable and boring feeling and life sucks

I can’t bring myself to truly love a girl. Every time I get close I stop myself because I know how stupid it is. 99% of the time the relationship will fail and if you love her it’ll be hard as fuck to get over, or you may never get over it.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Toth's thot, Lux and 1 other person
edit: the server reposted my same message multiple times jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 15099
I can’t bring myself to truly love a girl. Every time I get close I stop myself because I know how stupid it is. 99% of the time the relationship will fail and if you love her it’ll be hard as fuck to get over, or you may never get over it.
you stop yourself as if u continued u would love her?

i cant even feel like ill fall in love with a girl. once you know how things work the "magic" (delusion) is gone and you just sit there thinking how shit life and how clueless the other person is

i get obsessed with some girls but for different reasons

this life is really disgusting and evil i curse it every moment

• +1
Reactions: PrisonBreakFan08 and Hades

i cant even feel like ill fall in love with a girl. once you know how things work the "magic" (delusion) is gone and you just sit there thinking how shit life and how clueless the other person is

Yeah I stop myself by reminding myself that it’s not gonna work. Also, reminding myself that they’re gonna get bored eventually even if you do everything right.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Toth's thot
Yeah I stop myself by reminding myself that it’s not gonna work. Also, reminding myself that they’re gonna get bored eventually even if you do everything right.
pain. life is a horrible joke

• +1
Reactions: Hades
i can confidently say I've never been in love or had a oneitis for any foid, i only see them as commodities to be bought and sold:feelsokman:

yeahh tbh saying I love you is just I like the way you make me feel. Doubt any person loves their significant other after they got cheated on

this life is really disgusting and evil i curse it every moment
this thread is making me depressed again :feelsbadman:

Why god why

CEO of shit threads strikes again

CEO of shit threads strikes again
Potty Mouth Illustration GIF by Josie Norton

Thanks!
This Is lifefuel for me
That means that women will never love me but if I had the opportunity I will not love any woman.
Maybe seems strange but this take Is a true lifefuel for me.

:feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay:

This thread (I think) Will take me off depression

This means that Im at the same levels of women over life,Im not inferior because I dont love just like them,Im just as powerful as them...

:feelsyay: :feelsyay: :feelsyay: