"Men have so many choices" - delusional women

D

Deleted member 12234

Latina Slayer Tyronelite
Tv was playing in the background and there was this show "The Wendy Show" on and the women were complaining how "hard" they have it dating because "men having so many choices on dating apps" lmfao. The fuckin delusion. Been trynna find the clip someplace because I was caging :ROFLMAO:. If only they knew how truly invisible the average man was and how it's the OPPOSITE! It's women who have too many choices like wtf! I'm guessing what they really mean is chad/tyrone has too many choices and dating apps perpetuates the cycle so they cannot secure a high value male.. This just shows you how big the gap is between male and female issues. They truly don't understand nor care to understand male issues and think everyone has it as good as them.

EDIT with clip:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Aqua, Chadeep, Xangsane and 1 other person
most of her audience are older women ,so I at least give them a pass on this one for being clueless,wont necessarily call them delusional tho,most older people in general are giga out of touch with how unbalanced the current dating market is

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Paroxysm, Chadeep and 1 other person
most of her audience are older women ,so I at least give them a pass on this one for being clueless,wont necessarily call them delusional tho,most older people in general are giga out of touch with how unbalanced the current dating market is
too true! They still think it's the fuckin 90s/early 2000s! Shit has changed tremendously smh.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Yliaster
Finally found the clip JFL. Shit quality tho 22:28 :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
You said it yourself “average men have nothing”. So why would you expect a shitload of possibilities when you ARE average?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
Correction: The men she wants have so many choices

• +1
Reactions: dxvid